Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. (26537 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Church of buhari where cows are worshipped, the church is based in daura
Zombies prayer version
Our Dullard who art in daura, gworo eater be thy name, thy killer herdsmen come, thy killings be done in the North as it is in South,give us this day our daily gworo and forgive the looters once they are with us, and lead us into rigging all the elections,but witch hunt defectors, for your power lies in the EFCC DSS and the military presently and not forever Amen!

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Walamu(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
With all the Nigerian wahala, what has our president gone to do with chairing ECOWAS?

Perhaps the cow in ECOWAS is the one that attracted President Buhari

Baba likes anywhere there is cow o.

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by talk2emma: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
NEPA citificate they work oooo anyway Africa na shitholl country
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by emperorblog(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
CHAI WR ARE DOOM IN WEST AFRICA

JIHAD AND FULANI HEARDSMEN WILL NOW TAKE OVER ALL WEST AFRICA

THIS PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING O

LEMME GOAN PACK MY BAG AND RUN TO BOtswana

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by oruma19: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Foolish Nigerian youths that do not know that Buhari is a Blessing to the country and continent in general. Those who value good thing have made him their leader. All the thieves regrouping to take power will never succeed. Sai Buhari till Nigerian youths wake up from slumber.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
sai baba... haters go pee for body

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
sai baba... haters go pee for body

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Balet: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations PMB, you are loved home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by fashykenny(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hatred is killing us all, w kept on disrespecting our president but others are giving him accolades. The question I hav for some of the hater is , what are w doing concerning the killing of civilians in Gaza and who is going to call ISREAL pm to other ? He’s more brutal than any living president but nobody is saying anything but once they are Christian people won’t let us rest by shouting Islamization

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Ikpongiton: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
ecowas chairman for what?so the man doesn't know and nobody is telling him that he is going by may 29 baa ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by gonkin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Herdsmen wan go international. Wahala dey

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by netflicks(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
This one weak me but mean while man must survive...

I have a cheap tokunbo Toyota Camry 03 for sell...@1.450m

Call or whatsapp 08027206584 for more info
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
No comment
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Akpacha(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wetin this empty headed man know? He is just elected cos of the name Nigeria. So empty of idea.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Iziquiel(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
Imagine somebody who has no university university or polytechnic diploma emerging as ECOWAS chairman. I'm beginning to feel I wasted my 4 years in school.

And I am here carrying my credentials from one office to another. angry angry.

Na PMB do you?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Barzinime(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sijo01:
Are they (ECOWAS) ignorant of what Nigeria has turned to under buhari's regime?
They are more sensible than you bandwagon lots with no self thought, unlike you that follow all you read that soothes your lazy frustrated mind that haven't amount to nothing reasonable in life that think the past government was heaven on earth.
This country should just divide for peace sake.
In a country where fraudsters & criminals are celebrated, the honest ones must be condemned.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by penearth(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
congratulations congratulations congratulations this is a Victory to all Nigerian. shame Shane shame ur critics who won't allow u drink water. God who lifted u up will never let u down because.

buhari gave Nigeria a national carrier ( Nigeria air)
Buhari is clearing OGONI where Goodluck came from
Buhari recognized a Yoruba man (Abiola) where Obasanjo came from, with highest title of our land.
Buhari brought Npower to give 500000 youths jobs
Buhari feeds school children during brake
Buhari built synthetic rail tracks
Buhari gave states bailout funds as interjection
Buhari brought back starch funds of previous administration
Buhari fulfilled 1985 golden eaglets FG promises
Buhari d only president invited to ICC for a keynote address
Buhari has prosecuted APC/PDP found to have looted the treasury
Buhari is loved d youth by signing "not too young to run" bill
Buhari d only president that gave d Igbo's 2023 as president
Buhari d only president d has job security to its staffs ( ministers)
etc etc etc
AND
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSS"*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

I'm not a politician nor in support of any political party..but I'm in support of selfless Nigerian

Pls share, if you are a good ambassador

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by uba1991: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT OF PRESIDENTS; HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
lets see the pig that will stop u in 2019. on 29th may 2019 u will start ur second tenure by the special grace of GOD

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by EmmyDJourno: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Drnice2:
Lobbied and Rigged!
President of Africa(in addition, ECOWAS) indeed!
Is like these Africans fear Jubrin/Buhari like his brother Abacha, that they had to name him Chairman of ECOWAS.
Saraki & co; let me give you a tip of an iceberg. Better fasten your powers to check-mate Buhari's outcome, cos this time, things could go worse.
To Nigerians, Ohaneze Ndigbo is the next "shock". Watch out for it.
Again, if you dont believe that Nnamdi Kanu is held by the Nigerian Navy, then you are a Puppet.

On many of the issues you have mentioned: trust me it's easier to have sense than not to have

And you should know you do not have it

No be abuse na fact grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Jsabigi: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cattle colonies, una go hear am-west Africa.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by jolyment: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
With all the Nigerian wahala, what has our president gone to do with chairing ECOWAS?

Perhaps the cow in ECOWAS is the one that attracted President Buhari

Baba likes anywhere there is cow o.

This is hillarious.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

On many of the issues you have mentioned: trust me it's easier to have sense than not to have

And you should know you do not have it

No be abuse na fact grin
Atleast, you were polite unlike the others.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-is-new-ecowas-chair-263515.html

He should be the 2nd or 3rd Nigerian president to chair ecowas,obj once was.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Oriyomin25(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
idonhammer:
Owuya! as if na achievement
no be achievement na LOSS, ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by emmangrace: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
He is a problem.
He is Nigeria's only problem.
Yes you can join in ridding our beloved country of this country by registering for your PVC,
Then showing up at your polling centre
And stamping your finger in solidarity that the dullard must be sent back to Daura.
Why is hatred overshadow you like this? You don't know that whosover hates a great man can never be great. Buhari is already a great man you cannot undo that! He is number one citizen of Nigeria now whether you like it or not. No amount of your hatred can undo that.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by TruthinAction: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
penearth:
congratulations congratulations congratulations this is a Victory to all Nigerian. shame Shane shame ur critics who won't allow u drink water. God who lifted u up will never let u down because.

buhari gave Nigeria a national carrier ( Nigeria air)
Buhari is clearing OGONI where Goodluck came from
Buhari recognized a Yoruba man (Abiola) where Obasanjo came from, with highest title of our land.
Buhari brought Npower to give 500000 youths jobs
Buhari feeds school children during brake
Buhari built synthetic rail tracks
Buhari gave states bailout funds as interjection
Buhari brought back starch funds of previous administration
Buhari fulfilled 1985 golden eaglets FG promises
Buhari d only president invited to ICC for a keynote address
Buhari has prosecuted APC/PDP found to have looted the treasury
Buhari is loved d youth by signing "not too young to run" bill
Buhari d only president that gave d Igbo's 2023 as president
Buhari d only president d has job security to its staffs ( ministers)
etc etc etc
AND
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSS"*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

I'm not a politician nor in support of any political party..but I'm in support of selfless Nigerian

Pls share, if you are a good ambassador

His credentials are not complete. In addition,

He values the lives of cows more than that of humans.

He has created disparity in citizenship status - First class citizens are the Fulanis, second class citizens are the cows. Others are third class.

He has brought untold hardship such that several scores of people have to commit suicide. Quite a few others have gone insane.

He is unable to guarantee the security of lives and properties. Lives have been lost through senseless killings like it had never happened before.

When the herdsmen kill, nobody is arrested. No army is deployed. But the contrary is the case when the herdsmen and even a cow is killed.

He has destroyed the very foundation upon which democracy stands on - freedom of speech. Criticize his government and you are arrested.

He takes treatment abroad with tax payer money against constitutional provisions.

He withdrew money to order for ammunition without the Senate approval.

He has no certificate and his finance minister forged her NYSC exemption certificate but still allowed to maintain her position.

He deployed 30,000 police just to secure election victory in Ekiti state but 10% of this number has never been deployed to the middle belt where lives are wasted daily

He declared IPOB which has never killed a terrorist organization while the herdsmen are just criminals.

I could go on and on.

Now, he was to manage West Africa when he cannot manage his country.

God is on the throne and I know help will come our way.

Enough is enough.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by honor4me: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sai Baba. Even Jesus Christ is not venerated in Israel.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Horus(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJF6Mo9xUk

President Buhari emerged the new Chairman of the ECOWAS
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Pataricatering(f): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
Imagine somebody who has no university university or polytechnic diploma emerging as ECOWAS chairman. I'm beginning to feel I wasted my 4 years in school.

And I am here carrying my credentials from one office to another. angry angry.

you can go from one office to another without your credentials- if you prefer it that way !
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Angy55(f): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pataricatering:
you can go from one office to another without your credentials- if you prefer it that way !

Lol...
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by PHILipu1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
In KD I voice.
Sai baba!
Said Buhari!

Repeat till fade

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by shabak: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
this is just thebeginning, I know haters will cry after 2019 election as they cried after ekiti election . sai Baba Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Had No Candidate For Kogi Governorship Election - Court Rules / We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.