Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk (875 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by HeWrites(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Kenechukwu took to the micro-blogging platform to shares with the people how a lady tried to take, advantage of him because he was drunk.

According to his tweet;
"A girl tried to take advantage of me last night. She saw I was high on alcohol and she was touching me in a very ungodly manner.

She kept trying to grab my crotch. I kept removing her hand. Guys don’t talk to strangers when you are drunk."[/i]

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9140/man-recounts-his-ordeal-with-a-lady-who-tried-to-take-advantage-of-him-while-he-was-drunk.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Chikebranny123(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
How were u high on alcohol
You smoke the bottle

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2018
What a godly fellow. cheesy

What a twist. cheesy
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Ebsylvia: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2018
It's crazy wink, it's enthrilling shocked, it's absorbing cool, it's is FUN grin

Don't miss out. Trust me you don't wanna sleep on a bicycle. Please follow and refer and be part of our success story cry

https://www.facebook.com/introvertedtalkative/
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by ClassRep001: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Anything coming from Twitter is always far from the truth.

Useless lot of unemployed lazy youths
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by youngberry001(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

yeah daz fvccking truth smiley
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by jonathanOz: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
onye asi

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by chiommy123(f): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
are you sure you removed her hand since you said you were drunk
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2018
A girl. Who is the girl. Is it a random girl or your date plus where did it happen.
You mean A girl just waka come your side when she saw you are drunk and tried to rape you in public undecided
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Any news source coming from twitter is too hard for me to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by nelsonebby(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

he just might not be lying because
I had similar a experience back in school.
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Chikebranny123(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
He was high on alcohol
He might belive it happen
Meanwhile it was just breeze and his own hand

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What Pastor That Survived 38 Bullets Spotted Doing - Facebook User / How Do You Feel After Masturbating? Ashamed? Guilty? Great? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.