Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot (883 Views)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by Takeit2017(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by Blakjewelry(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
nowadays everybody wants to be a preacher
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by IamPlato(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2018

Stop Giving Unimportant Persons Fame by Telling Us All The Shiit They Say On Twitter
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
If women were to toast guys before they have sex, most of them will commit suicide oh.

Rejection when you're damn aroused and misunderstood na him dey lead to rape sometimes.
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by valgbo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
The guy was being sarcastic, but if you have sense you'll know that there's truth on the sarcasm......
Have a girl asked you for sex before and you refused?.. It's even better if she didn't ask at all, cos as far as she has swallowed her pride to ask, you must do it....
The feel like we guys always want sex, hence we have to give them when they want..if you still refuse you go hear am, cos the kinda insult you go Chop eh, either you're impotent or you're gay........fear woman
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by DonroxyII: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
If women were to toast guys before they have sex, most of them will commit suicide oh.

Rejection when you're damn aroused and misunderstood na him dey lead to rape sometimes.
Exactly, I had two experiences like that ... A friend ooo , konji dey catch her , Na so she waka come my side and spend beyond reasonable time ... I don kno wassup ... I dey play around her , she dey feel am .... I just stopped and she asked why , I said I won't go further ... It feels as if the world would collapse under her .... She left my house (12am) .... after one week , I went to her place , she no open door for me .... I went again and apologised profusely but still affirmed I ain't doing .... She said what kinda guy am I .... I toasted her that she is beautiful and everything and every specs also, a role model I have described my kid sisters to emulate (B.sc,M.sc n PhD on going) but I won't agree to her using me quench Konji .... I ain't like that and I won't take her like that ....

She respects and stopped hating me ..... Na scope ooo , if I didn't say all those sweet things she fit see me for future use me do shege grin ..... I ain't cheap mehn !!

The fact that u got pvssy doesn't entitled you to dick, also pass thru what niqqas are passing thru if u fit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Story
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by LuciferChristi: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even those with rotten fish odour will still come to this thread to give their opinion...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by adeniyi3971(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
One day the table will turn around!!
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by DonroxyII: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, come and see Snake ooo
Re: Twitter User Says Women Are Perverts Who Feel Entitled To Sex When They're Hot by RevenGeMission: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
These past few weeks, it's like men are beefing women (Feminists)

(1) (Reply)

University Students Seen Fighting Over A Yahoo Boy They’re Both Dating (video) / What Would It Be Like If A Yahoo Boy Was Catfished / Have You Ever Fought Publicly For A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.