Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate (1619 Views)

That Look Your Father Gives You When Your Mate Are Getting Married / Are You Faithful To Your Mate? / What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2010
By the way, Faher,

The metaphor for easy to wear, APPROACHABLE AND PERSONABLE, NOT SOFTIE,
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2010
Okay Queeneve,

Before you get too defensive,
I wish you happy married life (In advance or arrears?)

I never talk about being tough and rough though.
Maybe you read that between the lines of my posts
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2010
Faher,

I guess you are not good at deciphering emotions from the post, I am not defensive at all and I was actually laughing at you. But, of course you couldn't see that. You have stated quite a few time that you were tough and rough maybe not in the same sentence, but you have said it.

Thanks, I am not married yet! Winks.

Come here pussycat, PURRRR
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2010
Hmm, defensive people never accept they're defensive anyway.
Why am I not surprised?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2010
Maybe because we are not defensive, (SHRUGS SHOULDERS AS IN DUH)

ANYWAY,

HOW ARE YA, FAHER, the women keep ya busy?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2010
I haven't been on NL for a while, so yeah they keep me busy.

Maybe if you want to see less of me (it seems most people do nowadays), you should send me some more cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2010
Sorry broda, I am not a Madam, but I can refer you though. Just give me a day or two to find my holodex.
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2010
Haha, I'll wait. Until then, I'm gonna be a nuisance cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2010
You can rub on my leg and hold my hips if you want to until I find my holodex, THAT SHOULD TIDE YOU UNTIL I FIND IT, cool
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2010
Hmm, how sweet!! (the hips part) kiss
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2010
I can't do nothing about the booty, but uhmmm just don't too excited, Kinte!
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2010
I'll try not to cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2010
That what my fiance said when I told him not to get excited when I dropped the towel, YOU MEN ARE SO EASY TO PLEASE!
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2010
Yes we are that easy. All we need you to do is drop the towel, we'll take over from there cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2010
Would you men be excited when we play sleep while yall gettin business or yall dont care?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2010
you mean 'fall asleep during intimacy'?
No, we need you to grind those hips around the gift cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by DeepSoul(f): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Topic

Jean Trouser - hard to wash but can't do without wearing it
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by whitesturd(f): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
G.string,hes so segxy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
hmm the gift?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
Yeah, the gift cheesy
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
Does it involve a remote and a manual?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

Does it involve a remote and a manual?

Hmmm, Maybe. But it's more like an air-filled balloon wink
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
Did you just wink your eye at me?

Is it bustable?
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by Faher(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

Did you just wink your eye at me?

Is it bustable?

If you mean 'deflatable', then yeah it is.
Re: Name A Piece Of Clothing That Describe Your Mate by queeneve: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
That okay, I think I am allergic to those kind of balloons,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? / If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? / And Then She Opens Her Mouth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.