Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (44971 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by okenwa2019: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
ashacot:
i wish people know who buhari is among his people. some group of northern youth told me that buhari is their heroe. They see him in the light of the Ahmed bellos . They told me that kwokwanso and tambuwa has betrayed their hero while going back to corrupt pdp and they will end their political career .
We should try beans because they love someone who is not good as a leader
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
After all this gragra and noise,baba will still win in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
THE CROWD IS INTIMIDATING , ENOUGH TO GIVE BABA HEART ATTACH grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Ezeego1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
ashacot:
i wish people know who buhari is among his people. some group of northern youth told me that buhari is their heroe. They see him in the light of the Ahmed bellos . They told me that kwokwanso and tambuwa has betrayed their hero while going back to corrupt pdp and they will end their political career .

You spoke with 2 inec commissioners? Or do you want to hear my own gist

No be only hero na lagger beer.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jjc2000:
I just bought kerosene for #240 in AA rano in KANO. The Hausa people on queue are seriously complaining about hardship Buhari is causing.
I pretended as if I did not hear them.
Walahi.
Insult Buhari there and see if they will not skin you alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by KaptainAfrika: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
"now those remaining in APC are the ones their hands are not clean"

And those who left APC, their hands are clean...kids, weed is bad for you.

veekid:
now those remaining in APC are the ones their hands are not clean like Rotimi Amaechi , Orji Uzor Kalu & Co they will leave after PMB leave office cos PDP's Striking force is becoming stronger

Juz remember this...
EFCC will soon remember how Tambuwal stole 4 HB pencils in JSS2 and they will open a case file for him now.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by sanusikebbe(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm! Corrupt minds don't reason well. Somebody was talking of killings here and there, dont you know who caused it? The PDP? It is not looting business as usual that's why the decampings now. Now we know who are ready to serve people and those interested in serving themselves. Looters decamping back to PDP is meaningless & not a big deal to sensible Nigerians who mean well for the country. Downfall is theirs.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by chrisxxx(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
m1amr:
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!
Tambuwal has chance to continue as the governor. Have you forgotten that Rochas did same? He would contest for the primaries if he gets it Tambuwal is the president -elect. To it to the back.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
The way APC members are leaving to join PDP, when Buhari decides to follow suit, PDP will just abandon the party for him and form another party.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by maestroferddi: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.
Ekiti election was a charade...

Buhari is dead politically...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by abuhari: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
m1amr:
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!
Very sure my dear, Tambuwal done nothing in his state. No single executed project, his state is among kata kata state most backwards. Shame on his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by hasyak(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

Tell me why Buhari kills people?
Of what will that benefit him?
Can you use you common sense that the criminal offence is being funded by criminal element in PDP in order to portray him as bad President. SMH for Nigerian because I can't see this country getting anywhere.
I give up on Nigeria!!!!
+7
To what benefit..the killings
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by igwefivestar(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
Nigeria must be deliver from the tyrannt on sit now. Never have we had it this worst.Waiting for Buhari's congratulatory message today;
karma is from north. grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by CaptainFM1: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
The only thing I smell is over smartness by this Northern people. So they will try and produce the next president from the North under another party who will also focus on doing two-terms. Thereby having the North ruled for 12years or more depending if Buhari recontested. Cheeky Bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by iamnavy1: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The only people that will still continue to support Buhari are only the enemies of Nigeria.
The stories are endless:
Killings of Shiites;
Killings of IPOB;
Killings in Benue;
Killings in Zamfara;
Killings in Adamawa;
Killings in Taraba;
Killings in NE;
Killings of our soldiers. buhari is not doing nigeria good for our democracy. he is running prison-yard democracy. oshiomole is even destroying Apc the more. more defection coming, nasarawa state is next.

SARS Brutality in LAGOS
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Dukezaga: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
See how Goodluck Jonathan welcomes the same people who betrayed him back to the party....if it where other head of states they will make very difficult for these people to come back or rather wait for them to come and deal with them... But instead GEJ welcomes them with open hands and that's why they are very happy defecting back to pdp...GEJ is a true democrat...
#very few will understand what I wrote!!

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by rico73(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
The 7 Stages of Grieving a Breakup

Desperate for Answers - The drive to know is consuming and can come at the expense of rational thoughts and behaviors, they start holding meetings at odd hours and demand paths of allegiance from the participants.

Denial - They whip out there mouthpieces and media machinery into high gear to counter and deflect attention.

It can't be true - They laugh off SaharaReporters and other's expose

Bargaining - They are willing to give anything to avoid accepting it's over excluding the presidency.

Relapse - They head back to vicious and outright lies and propaganda

Anger - Even more vicious lies and brain-numbing propaganda plus the EFCC, Police and other institutions of government like the FIRS and FSARS and non-starters actors like NTA, TVC and the Nation are unleashed at perceived defectors and saboteurs.

Then in 2019 - We kick them the hell out.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Timfreds(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
I think the game is now over for Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
...issa transfer season.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by namdyz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
So nah buhari get ideology.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kennydoc(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.

As long as the tyrant in power will be incapacitated, it's alright.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Laple0541(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
This is one Man I Personally Admire...
I admire His Doggedness
I admire His Disposition, so non-partial, and unbiased
A young Man
Very Smart
A Brave mind...

I personally Salute His Excellency Aminu Tambuwal....

SAiiiiiiiiiii Tambuwal

The Guy on White face cap with hand up.....
Has Oshimole Decamped?

Because he dumped APC now you have begun to admire him, what is the difference btw APC and PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by idonhammer: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Odiegwu! Ezigbo nsogbu di na APC now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
People should please look for the so called ngene ukwuenu before she commits suicide
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by bedspread: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Laple0541:

Because he dumped APC now you have begun to admire him, what is the difference btw APC and PDP?
Laple what Sense did ur post make...
Did u hv insight on my summation??

Did u see party name in der??

Oga mind ur sef

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
More images

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kennydoc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.

95% indeed. Even in 2015 when Buhari contested against a Christian Southerner that was hated in the north, he didn't pull 90% of Sokoto votes.
Fayose's candidate lost only marginally, and you and I know it's partly because it wasn't Fayose himself that was contesting. Fayemi on the other hand is a former governor, yet his win was only marginal.
Even if Buhari wins in Sokoto, his margin of win will be very narrow. That's what we want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Mccullum: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Opposition in disguise are leaving one by one....
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dukezaga:
See how Goodluck Jonathan welcomes the same people who betrayed him back to the party....if it where other head of states they will make very difficult for these people to come back or rather wait for them to come and deal with them... But instead GEJ welcomes them with open hands and that's why they are very happy defecting back to pdp...GEJ is a true democrat...
#very few will understand what I wrote!!

You should reverse this comment. Specifically for this post GEJ betrayed Tambuwal.

This was when Tabuwal was humiliated by GEJ & PDP and was admitted and helped by APC, he also benefitted in the Buhari tsunami by becoming the Governor.

Today he went back to his vomit.
Indeed, some politicians are shameless

That's tambuwal arrowed when Gej had them locked out of the national assembly

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by bedspread: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
PHILipu1:
After all this gragra and noise,baba will still win in 2019.
[/s]CANCELLED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.