Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (44963 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

At least, you know i have a job. What do you do for a living apart from trolling?
I don't depend on govt to survive so as to engage in propaganda,I am my own boss
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by konfused: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

Tell me why Buhari kills people?
Of what will that benefit him?
Can you use you common sense that the criminal offence is being funded by criminal element in PDP in order to portray him as bad President. SMH for Nigerian because I can't see this country getting anywhere.
I give up on Nigeria!!!!

If the criminal offenses are being funded by criminals elements in PDP as you said, then Buhari as a president should go after them with the full force of the law, how can a man sit and watch others destroy his name and reputation and do nothing about that, doesn't it sound illogical?

The main issue is that the buck stops finally at Buhari's table, he is the president, the C-IN-C for God sake, he is the man answerable for all these killings because he has the power and mandate to stop such killings. No single man in Nigeria can be greater than the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Amumaigwe: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
m1amr:
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!

Your Lunatic President is not any different. He will actually be the first to be sorry.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by searchlight: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
m1amr:
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!
he's already regretting ever associating with APC and the dullard of daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by rockmite: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
All defectors are banking Igbos hatred for Buhari. Whether good or bad igbos are major factor in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by adedayoa2(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are beginning get scared for ur illegal auditor job? By 2019 ure all would be chased out,who hears u would think u have the country at heart,not knowing ure fighting for ur pocket
chased out of where?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Amumaigwe: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

Can you use you common sense that the criminal offence is being funded by criminal element in PDP in order to portray him as bad President. SMH for Nigerian because I can't see this country getting anywhere.
I give up on Nigeria!!!!

If the killings are being masterminded by the PDP elements, why is he advocating for grazing reserves? What will PDP do with it? Use your brain next time.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by kkboy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria is a huge JOKE, No Wonder Nnamdi Kanu describe it as a ZOO.
Nigerians celebrate corruption
Abhor Sincerity
Full of evil deeds and thoughts
Preach justice but practice injustice
Highly Pretentious
Facially religious but spiritually demonic
What a country!!! What a People!!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by babytoun: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied

Old old story .... #Backtodaura is a must in 2019

Answer these 3 questions

1. why are they afraid to give Dasuki a public trial

2. How much did Apc spend in the last presidential election and also state the source of funds

3. Dasuki also gave Buhari money ...can you clearly state the exact amount and not the "Buhari did not collect more than he was entitled to " statement we have been hearing from his media team

You also forgot to remove Obanikoro's name on that list ....remember he is now covered by the broom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by israelmao(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Too many blows are hitting Buhari's comeback bid at mathematical precision and at a very rapid rate.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Smarkie: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
had apc used their opportunity well, they would have rule nigeria pass the 16 years that pdp had

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by yassinattah(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.
Am a Sokoto Indigene please and please dont corrupt us with ur ideology, have u ever wondered why Dankwambo is a PDP governor who has been in the mantle of affairs,ruling Gombe for a time being,i think these ur ideology needs to be remodified because it's not applicable to all.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Azam101: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

I give up on Nigeria!!!!
What do you expect from someone that can't reason well?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by LDaVinci: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please how many states for PDP now?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by robo01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

I give up on Nigeria!!!!
So u ar indirectly saying buhari and apc funds boko haram during pdp regime abi? stop dis sentiment pls and shine ur eyes.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Goddyj(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

Come on say it with some bite like you mean it grin grin

Are you going to remain in MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY all by yourself bro? The time to dump evil Buhari is now oo grin
Bros easy now. You know he was just joking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by seyigiggle: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
the killing of the Naira value too
inordinate fiscal policies
increase pump price. highies in histroy, and yet waiting to win 2019 to further gear it up again. among others

Johnnyessence:
The only people that will still continue to support Buhari are only the enemies of Nigeria.
The stories are endless:
Killings of Shiites;
Killings of IPOB;
Killings in Benue;
Killings in Zamfara;
Killings in Adamawa;
Killings in Taraba;
Killings in NE;
Killings of our soldiers. buhari is not doing nigeria good for our democracy. he is running prison-yard democracy. oshiomole is even destroying Apc the more. more defection coming, nasarawa state is next.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by mustafa006: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
So all they need to do is decamp and they are saint in eye's of Nigerians.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
adedayoa2:
chased out of where?

grin grin grin

He will chase me out of audit house once PDP wins in 2019. Highestpopori is one of the jokers who are active on Nairaland but knows little or nothing about how government and the public service works. We just have to continue to indulge them.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Ibrahim505(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
What is happening in APC! Why the massive defection!
We need fresh leaders not same corrupt politicians that will keep regrouping to loot the treasury.
I read all the recent political news in Hausa here. https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/08/gwamnan-jihar-sokoto-aminu-waziri.html
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.

Firstly, that picture is not a current picture. It is to cajole little minds online. It is an old picture. 80% of those people are for Nigeria ! Sai Baba - the only language they understand. According to Alhaji Balarabe Musa, the North is yet to produce an acceptable alternative to Buhari. Tambuwal has done well for leaving. His exit has no consequence for PMB in Sokoto. Rather, he is the one that lost out

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by jodeci(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

I give up on Nigeria!!!!

Buhari has always had a trail of blood,check out his history even as a contestant.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Goddyj(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

I give up on Nigeria!!!!
So criminal elements in PDP sent Nigerian Soldiers to kill IPOB Members. I never know PDP now controls the military undecided undecided
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
good riddance! nig must be rescued from the claws of the clueless, CLANISH Tyrant & cohorts!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by gaddafe(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

I give up on Nigeria!!!!

Can you hear yourself? Criminal offense is perpetuated by the opposition party and the government cannot arrest them and you want people to still vote for such part. If they can't arrest PDP is it APC they will arrest? Smh.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
seyigiggle:
the killing of the Naira value too
inordinate fiscal policies
increase pump price. highies in histroy, and yet waiting to win 2019 to further gear it up again. among others

very true here
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
iamnavy1:

SARS Brutality in LAGOS
very true.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by jiorhemen(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destiny34:
and even killed his son who was a colonel in the army then
Sir, where did you get this fake story from?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by gentlegenius(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
This is one Man I Personally Admire...
I admire His Doggedness
I admire His Disposition, so non-partial, and unbiased
A young Man
Very Smart
A Brave mind...

I personally Salute His Excellency Aminu Tambuwal....

SAiiiiiiiiiii Tambuwal

The Guy on White face cap with hand up.....
Has Oshimole Decamped?
Oshiomole hasn't decamp yet, but...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jjc2000(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

Insult Buhari there and see if they will not skin you alive.
Don't believe the lies you are fed with down south. Buhari has lost it among the elites in the north.Only the destitutes and illiterates supporting him.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by PHILipu1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jjc2000:

Don't believe the lies you are fed with down south. Buhari has lost it among the elites in the north.Only the destitutes and illiterates supporting him.
This north that I dey?
Keep fooling yourself.
Go to any state capital in the north and use Hausa and say Buhari is a basterd and tell me the result

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Berankis: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.
God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.