Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (50539 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by deomelo: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
angelbulksms:

Don't quote him out of context. Read his full speech:

https://www.nairaland.com/4649870/saraki-releases-press-statement-why

You mean the sky is actually red and not blue?

You mean apple is actually orange?

Some of us really do know how to read and comprehend simple English words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ejimatic: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are a blessed soul. You also need to wake up and sensitize those around you. Going back to PDP is going back to bondage and impoverishing ourselves further.

At $120 per barrel of crude they could not save and looted massively. Is it now that the price is much lower that they would save?

Stay woke bro
Defection is a feature of democracy. Anybody can decide which party to associate with. Politicians are doing their business with masses as their weapons They are pushing us around as they want. . Thus from PDP to APC from APC to PDP to ADP to LP. The story continues. Why are they returning to PDP? They remember how they enjoyed under Obasanjo and Jonathan goverments,where they had freedom to loot our treasury with impunity. where senators were bribed before they approved budgets where budgets were inflated where money for senatorial budgets was pocketed where they committed crimes with impunity where they changed cars every year where EFCC could not arrest them because they were in power and where our economy was ruined because of unchecked corruption and lack of check and balances. There is no way to become self lords over Nigerians in Buhari government. All the sources of looting and corrupt practices have been blocked. They have forgotten that masses may be silent but we are wiser now. Let them go back to Egypt
We will wait for them at the gate in 2019.It is then that they will know that masses are not for coalition of thieves and corruption or rebirth of looting of our wealth in PDP which they are gathering for again. Only fools and misguided Nigerians will follow them like tatalongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Gagare1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
More about federal character which Bubu raped from all direction. Appointments in ALL federal offices MUST be balance and MUST be an embodiment of Nigeria as a whole, irrespective of who is the C in C.
Yinxies:
So the defection is about juicy slots not the betterment of Nigeria

It is well...
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Afamed: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
pasydron:

Emphasis on JUICY appointments..... there is a difference between appointment and APPOINMENT bro !
Define what is meant by Juicy appointment without any mindset of stealing the government asset?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Azam101: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Saraki can lie more than the devil himself

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Please I need someone to point out the so called " Juicy appointments" and where they truly went.

Believe saraki at your own peril
What do you expect from a pathological bastard?

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Azam101: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki you will never end well with this your juicy issues you said

3 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by tunary(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
braine:

Is everything not scattered now?

So you nor no say scatter get grade, I believe it would have been far worse than this if not for consideration nd some other reasons. Nigeria is still at peace as it is
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mynd44:
Oh. This is very interesting…..very very interesting.
He said "no juicy slot was aloted to ME".

That is the typical Nigerian politician for you.

Despite being the Senate President, he still wanted "Juicy Positions" of appointments ceded to him. What a selfish man.

I pity all those political neophytes who think any of this is in their interest.

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Tlyon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
"I only pity that tonyebarcanista guy because Makarfi will not be GIVEN the PDP presidential ticket." [/quote] MAKARFI where ATIKU dey even now wey SARAKI don join, i see these two men any of which is given the mandate been able to give BUHARI a run back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Oblang(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
udo2018:
Stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense list. We all know where all the key positions in the Petroleum sector, Finance ,Military and Paramilitary went to.

List those positions in petroleum sector and finance and where it went to..

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Oblang(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotwax:

The head of military is Juicy.
Head of Custom is Juicy
Head of Navy

If these positions belongs to Fulanis alone, then we are under bondage in this country

So who is the head of Navy?

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Afamed: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oblang:

List those positions in petroleum sector and finance and where it went to..
He will not reply you because he knew he was economical with the truth. Kindly ignore him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by VULCAN(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Did APC give him Senate Presidency before?

Senators gave him Senate Presidency

All these Buharist's are rather ignorant folk.

datribune:
Saraki ole who betrayed his own father & siblings because of inordinate ambition. Why will anyone like or trust a serial betrayer who hid in a car like a thief by 5am to carry out his selfish agenda.
What many people don't know is that Saraki was actually cursed by his own father for d humiliation he suffered in his hands.
This is a guy who conned depositors who trusted him wit their funds & betrayed his fellow partymen. No sane human will trust this serial betrayer.
d good thing is that his political fortunes ar on d decline. PDP won't giv him Senate Presidency after how he abandoned them not too long ago & APC will never giv him Senate Presidency even if he had stayed.
This might even be an opportunity for Kwara people to rid themselves of Saraki's muzzling yoke as we witnessed them stoning him in d mosque not too long ago.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by AdesegunSanni89: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
romenna:
his career is over because he left APC.
i think u r just a pained zombie
Saraki's political career will be buried with PDP in 2019. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by RexTramadol1: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
pasydron:

Emphasis on JUICY appointments..... there is a difference between appointment and APPOINMENT bro !

That dude sure thinks the position of special adviser is same as Director General

You can't blame him.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by datribune: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
VULCAN:
Did APC give him Senate Presidency before?

Senators gave him Senate Presidency

All these Buharist's are rather ignorant folk.

U lack comprehension. Not APC, not PDP will give him d Senate Presidency. He has shown his friends in APC & PDP that he can not be trusted & how much ambition has turned him into a monster, doing clandestine things he shouldn't hav done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Felixv: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki --omo ole ..

na juicy contract you want --all the 150bn naira NASS budget you controlled ,50M naira running cost is not enough, not to talk of constituency budget and bribes from ministers

no wonder they hated fashola and cut all his budget.

oya PDP over to you,keep this crook along with atiku

when these guys come to my neighborhood in lagos, fear go they catch man --mopo everywhere carrying machine guns -just for one man to visit his house with his ashewo -is this democracy. The same thing happened with that jonathan's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by boxypane(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
So the position of the senate president is not juicy faa!!! Selfish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by BabaRamota1980: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by deomelo: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2018

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lbrasi:
Nigerians citizens are the ones being played around.For the rogues it's about what they get.Hopefully someday we ll wake up.

Poverty and lack won't even make people reason well and these criminals are capitalizing on it.

This are simply the big reasons. The poverty stricken masses far outnumber the ones reasoning uprightly and won't sell their future. I'm sad being a Nigerian. Too many foolish people everywhere. See how they celebrate politicians relentlessly planning on how to collectively connive to sit on the common wealth and milk the country dry since it isn't business as usual in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by SternProphet: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is an INSULT to Nigeria and Nigerians for Saraki to have posted that "JUICY" statement. It exposed what we already suspected. The guy is an empty head son of a rich man trying to play the big leagues and Nairalanders supporting this guy, you have to go for personality analysis. You may have inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by sandland: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Juicy in the sense of where you will steal much money! What a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by wolexy14(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chai i don suffer for this country sha..imagine pesin collecting salaries.bribes .allocation.security votes still want juicy appointment on top am .....God of thunder y have you forsaken to this cruelty in this country.pls am begging u attend to these peoples case abeg..is this how nigeria shall be great?reading dis article dey make me cry for nigerians ...y cant we learn?all dis robbers be playing us like ball since .. God pls locate all our dirty politicians with thunder abeg ....amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by saintade01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why is he saying a different story from the press statement released yesterday. This politician ehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by uba1991: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotwax:

The head of military is Juicy.
Head of Custom is Juicy
Head of Navy

If these positions belongs to Fulanis alone, then we are under bondage in this country
SO D NAVY CHIEF IS A FULANI ABI? now i know am talking to a fuuul

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by coleon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
The fact that there are people on this forum still supporting Saraki on this post speaks a lot about the average Nigerian youth. A politician and the sitting senate president decamped from a political party and cited one of the reasons for his decamping to be lack of juicy appointments allocated to him and some youths here are still adamant and interpreting it to deceive gullible ones further.
I now hate being a Nigerian and my reason is not because Nigeria is poor and there are no amenities, but because the average Nigerian mind is very poor and its beyond redemption.
I know some slaves here will still quote me, I promise you if you quote me negatively despite how much i've tried to liberate u from your chains I will pour venom on u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by yommygift15: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
But those appointments are authorised by the so called National Assembly, no he's complaining, that Bukola of a boy is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by erinalex: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
Thank you for reminding uninformed people, that are still supporting pdp
Copied
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
deomelo:

You mean the sky is actually red and not blue?

You mean apple is actually orange?

Some of us really do know how to read and comprehend simple English words.

No one is denying the colour of the sky or any other analogy you're using to drive home your point.

Ignore the preambles you read on this thread. If you're really interested in details, patiently go through the link I gave you earlier.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
lionness:
Juicy appointment ehn? Hahaha. Ontop your coupe like victory to become the senate president?
Let's see what PDP can offer you in return. I think PDP are underestimating the dangerous ambition and disturbing mindlessness of this young man. Atiku and Secondus should keep a sharp eye on this man or he will rip the party apart. Saraki is eventually going to form his own party as his ambition is unbridled. 2019 is going to be a like FIFA Political World Cup in this shythole!

Saraki has been loyal to PDP n worked for the party wholeheartedly from time immemorial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.