Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (50535 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Dagaya(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Am actually expecting more outburst from now till December.
Enough is enough.
Buhari must go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by imstrong1: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Juicy appointment kor five alive appointment ni.. Tell me something

15 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Way to go Saraki...

History will have a pride of place for your and others who looked tyranny in the face and asked it to go to hell.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Lbrasi: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerians citizens are the ones being played around.For the rogues it's about what they get.Hopefully someday we ll wake up.

Poverty and lack won't even make people reason well and these criminals are capitalizing on it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
It didn't take long for saraki to join PDP in their divisive and ethnically bigoted style of politics.

They are the ones truly hell bent on dividing this country with their politics of hate.

Playing gullible citizens to hate each other across ethnic lines while they make Merry even when they are also people from various ethnicities in the PDP.

People deceiving people party

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by PStacks(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Shameless folks.

no ideology whatsoever.

just being blown around by the wind like chaff.

av never heard of a Republican forsake his party to join the Democrats and then leave democrats again for republicans.

no shame whatsoever.

fighting for himseld claiming to be fighting for his people.

deception everywhere.

People deceiving People.. PDP.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
WE HAVE BEEN SAYING IT THAT THE APPOINTMENT IS ONE SIDED cool
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chop here chop there... Dividend of democracy indeed undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by kollinpowel(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
What I know is Saraki was not the reason why Nigerians voted for Buhari and he still won't change that fact.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Tomoyayi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
umarshehu58:
Hypocrite everywhere.

From, Obasanjo, FFk, Reno, Dino and now Saraki

Thieves

Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole nko

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by rusher14: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
What exactly is a juicy appointment?

You mean a position from which you can steal don't you?

Notice he never said there were no appointments, just that the appointments were not juicy.

Saraki is a thief.

19 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by EROMS38(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
If not for the love we have for Nigeria we would have scattered Nigeria...chai
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by rusher14: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
What exactly is a juicy appointment?

You mean a position from which you can steal don't you?

Notice he never said there were no appointments, just that the appointments were not juicy.

Saraki is is a thief.

8 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by blackpanda: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
davidufuoma:
God bless Saraki
God punish KING of the NORTH and all his SUPPORTERS

Come let me pray for your brain

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Shikena(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki said he is fighting for Nigerians grin

I believe him.......................

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Born2Breed(f): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
balash:
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday met his supporters in Ilorin, where he told them that he dumped the All Progressives Congress because of their insistence that he should do so and the guidance he received from God.

He further alleged that Kwara State was marginalised in terms of appointments by the APC.

Saraki spoke to journalists in Ilorin after a meeting attended by the state governor, all the members of the National Assembly from the state, 23 members of the state house of assembly and local government chairmen and members of the state executive council.

Saraki said, “We discussed this issue last week when I came home. You told me that you were tired of the APC, but I asked you to exercise patience. I told you that I will seek God’s guidance and feed you back on my return to Ilorin.

“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or (Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu) Dogara. Everything went to Katsina, Katsina, Lagos, Lagos. If not for the love I have for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything. They don’t want us in their party. They don’t like us in Kwara.

“What I am after is for my people to enjoy dividend of democracy. I want us to be in the party that will love my people. Wherever we are, we will win elections. The governor told me he’s tired of the APC

“Those we are talking to in the Peoples Democratic Party have understood that we need to move Nigeria forward. There is no cause for alarm. We should forget about personal ambition as we move to a new party. What should be paramount in our minds is Nigeria’s progress. We will set up our committee which will be meeting with the PDP committee. I’ve met with great stakeholders in the PDP such as Prof. Sulaiman, Ajibola Simon and Yekini Alabi and we have all agreed to work together. We should cooperate with the PDP people who we are joining.”

https://punchng.com/defection-all-juicy-appointments-went-to-katsina-lagos-saraki/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Patrinus: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
I support anything that will break the monopoly APC has on governance. However, when an elected public official (senate president for that matter) start to use word such as "juicy" to describe a post that is meant to be used to serve the people. . .

I really wonder if the so-called PDP IS ANY BETTER THAN THE APC! lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by AdesegunSanni89: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lekmusic:
The No 3 seat in the country went to you.
The SOAB will argue that he fought for it

3 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by hotwax: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Saraki can lie more than the devil himself

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Please I need someone to point out the so called " Juicy appointments" and where they truly went.

Believe saraki at your own peril

Shutup. Nigeria Army, Navy, Police, SSS, DSS..all security outlets where headed by Fulanis. Stop posting fake data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Pataricatering(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
Way to go Saraki...

History will have a pride of place for your and others who looked tyranny in the face and asked it to go to hell.
someone said he left because they didn’t get juicy appointments you are here saying he looked tyranny in the face ? Lol

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by udo2018: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Please I need someone to point out the so called " Juicy appointments" and where they truly went.

Stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense list. We all know where all the key positions in the Petroleum sector, Finance ,Military and Paramilitary went to.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by pasydron(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Emphasis on JUICY appointments..... there is a difference between appointment and APPOINMENT bro !

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dagaya:
Am actually expecting more outburst from now till December.
Enough is enough.
Buhari must go.

You are too gullible. Carry out your own research you won't but will sit there and be played for a fool as you accept what a desperate politician tells you and swallow it hook line and sinker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
pasydron:

Emphasis on JUICY appointments..... there is a difference between appointment and APPOINMENT bro !

Go through the list. The offices and regions are there.

Confirm the Ones that are "juicy" and then the region it went to

4 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
udo2018:
Stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense list. We all know where all the key positions in the Petroleum sector, Finance ,Military and Paramilitary went to.

Where did the appointments in those sectors go to?

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by asobo: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will appreciate if you can also list the beneficiaries from kwara state. APC and gullible supporters are like 5&6

1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotwax:

Shutup. Nigeria Army, Navy, Police, SSS, DSS..all security outlets where headed by Fulanis. Stop posting fake data

Do you know what the word JUICY means?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by mknigeriagreat: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
What is juicy post?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Saraki no need to talk, we already know. lopsided appointment of Buhari administration is the bane of his second term bid. take it or leave it. If u like go and gather the whole article written by like minds, it won't stop the clarion call movements as it stands now.
meanwhile he said juicy position. u guys are always on attack alert, and rarely read inbetween.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by udo2018: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Patrinus:
I support anything that will break the monopoly APC has on governance. However, when an elected public official (senate president for that matter) start to use word such as "juicy" to describe a post that is meant to be used to serve the people. . .

I really wonder if the so-called PDP IS ANY BETTER THAN THE APC! lipsrsealed
There is nothing wrong with the word "juicy". The word simply mean key positions.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Munzy14:

Saraki no need to talk, we already know. lopsided appointment of Buhari administration is the bane of his second term bid. take it or leave it. If u like go and gather the whole article written by like minds, it won't stop the clarion call movements as it stands now.
meanwhile he said juicy position. u guys are always on attack alert, and rarely read inbetween.

There is nothing to read Inbetween. Facts are there and I have provided them. Gossip isn't fact.

The list is there on.my post. Refute it and point out where they aren't true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.