Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (50534 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by hotwax: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you know what the word JUICY means?

The head of military is Juicy.
Head of Custom is Juicy
Head of Navy

If these positions belongs to Fulanis alone, then we are under bondage in this country
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by lonelydora: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
We know nah. Saraki you don't need to tell us
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by mercyp001(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Saraki your political Career is over. Just accept the fact and STFU.
Prof. of Political career! We have seen you.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ogabs20(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
So after all, it was all about appointment s
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
I said it Saraki wanted to use his SP positn to Oppressed and supressed the APC aboriginal,the founders and hajack the party but unfortunately for him he met a very stiff,unrelented and adamant souls.Can you heard the trash the political prodigal son is spewed...Juicy appointment!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by xynerise: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria unity is a scam.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by windwayltd: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
balash:
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday met his supporters in Ilorin, where he told them that he dumped the All Progressives Congress because of their insistence that he should do so and the guidance he received from God.

He further alleged that Kwara State was marginalised in terms of appointments by the APC.

Saraki spoke to journalists in Ilorin after a meeting attended by the state governor, all the members of the National Assembly from the state, 23 members of the state house of assembly and local government chairmen and members of the state executive council.

Saraki said, “We discussed this issue last week when I came home. You told me that you were tired of the APC, but I asked you to exercise patience. I told you that I will seek God’s guidance and feed you back on my return to Ilorin.

“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or (Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu) Dogara. Everything went to Katsina, Katsina, Lagos, Lagos. If not for the love I have for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything. They don’t want us in their party. They don’t like us in Kwara.

“What I am after is for my people to enjoy dividend of democracy. I want us to be in the party that will love my people. Wherever we are, we will win elections. The governor told me he’s tired of the APC

“Those we are talking to in the Peoples Democratic Party have understood that we need to move Nigeria forward. There is no cause for alarm. We should forget about personal ambition as we move to a new party. What should be paramount in our minds is Nigeria’s progress. We will set up our committee which will be meeting with the PDP committee. I’ve met with great stakeholders in the PDP such as Prof. Sulaiman, Ajibola Simon and Yekini Alabi and we have all agreed to work together. We should cooperate with the PDP people who we are joining.”

https://punchng.com/defection-all-juicy-appointments-went-to-katsina-lagos-saraki/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT. AS A SENATE PRESIDENT YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT JUICY POST WERE MONEY IS COMING FROM SO THAT YOU CAN PLANT YOUR BOYS AND LOOT. SHAME ON YOU. SO WHAT KIND OF JUICY DO YOU MEAN AGAIN YOU GREEDY BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE.

GOD SAID THAT YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO SCATTER NIGERIA ONE, TWO YOU HAVE JUST SCATTERED YOURSELF BY SUCH A JUICY HATE YOU HAVE FOR NIGERIA NOT LOVE. SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS I WILL BE ABLE TO FIGURE YOUR KIND OF PERSON.

#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABA
#BUHARITILL2023

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
pasydron:

Emphasis on JUICY appointments..... there is a difference between appointment and APPOINMENT bro !
I swear.APC never saw it coming. We want the masses to have the biggest say, and never the government of the day.APC fooled Nigerians, and rubb it on our face.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotwax:

The head of military is Juicy.
Head of Custom is Juicy
Head of Navy

If these positions belongs to Fulanis alone, then we are under bondage in this country

And the military heads and all other force heads don't need finance to run or audit to function?

Do you think there would be a military without financing?

Will there be financing without the oil sector we were so dependant on or the function of CBN?

Who are those in charge there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by michoim(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
What of minister of finance that went to ogun state; minister of transportation to Rivers state; minister of information to Kwara state etc
Saraki you are just looking for lame excuses;
Who appointed for you in the Senate? Didn't you appointed your loyalist into juicy position in the Senate?
Saraki is just on an evil mission...period

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by bestviewer: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bubu is an illiterate tribalist cheesy
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by tunary(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
braine:
Lol. This shows that's Saraki isn't as powerful as people think if all these allegations could happen without him being able to do anything about it than to defect.
He said if not for the love he has for Nigeria he(they) would have scattered everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Hidohwuh: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
he is just voicing out......iifa hear say "love for Nigeria", or love for ur pocket.

these politicians r just d same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by emmygoldlee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
So saraki you want juicy appointment after you betray your party to become to Senate president? Juicy appointment kill you there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by hotwax: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And the military heads and all other force heads don't need finance to run or audit to function?

Do you think there would be a military without financing?

Will there be financing without the oil sector we were so dependant on or the function of CBN?

Who are those in charge there?

Dont deflect. Nigeria is not a fulani republic...Why are all head of forces Fulanis?

Does that look normal to you?
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Austinoiz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hahahahahaha...there is no need hobnobbing with Afonjas and Fulanis. They'll always find a way to play a smart one on you even when you are smarter than them.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Taofeekdboy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
How I wish 70 percent of The citizens read news everyday so that we can be seeing rubbish and gibberish talk our politicians have been saying. He said he left because of juicy appointment given to kastina and Lagos not kwara which shows he is there for his personal gain/interest not for the masses, I can’t blame him but everyone of them because they see politics as business and must to make profit out of it thereby looting everything dry. Comes 2019, most of the rural areas people and pvc sellers will still vote for this APC and PDP candidates. They keep shouting masses are now wise, we vote for personality not party but the day of election, after taken 5k with cups of rice the dance will change. Until we start uniting together, enlighten the rural areas people and not to reason with our stomach then we can move forward.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by braine(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
tunary:
He said if not for the love he has for Nigeria he(they) would have scattered everything

Is everything not scattered now?
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotwax:

Dont deflect. Nigeria is not a fulani republic...Why are all head of forces Fulanis?

Does that look normal to you?

You are the one deflecting. The word JUICY is relative.

I ask again, the finance, oil and gas, federal audit, CBN, transport, etc where did it go to?

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by osazeeblue01: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Haters won't like this.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by seguno2: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
lionness:
Juicy appointment ehn? Hahaha. Ontop your coupe like victory to become the senate president?!

Coup
Buhari is the master in coup plotting and execution even though he pretends that he cannot make butter melt in his mouth.
Such a bloody pretender.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by bendike: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
lionness:
Juicy appointment ehn? Hahaha. Ontop your coupe like victory to become the senate president?
Let's see what PDP can offer you in return. I think PDP are underestimating the dangerous ambition and disturbing mindlessness of this young man. Atiku and Secondus should keep a sharp eye on this man or he will rip the party apart. Saraki is eventually going to form his own party as his ambition is unbridled. 2019 is going to be a like FIFA Political World Cup in this shythole!
Auntie na saraki you call young man? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by bhella10: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Realdeals:
It is all about self interest, how I wish Nigerians can unite and send these set of politicians (APC & PDP) to retirement. A new order and ideology is needed to move the country forward.
Good idea but who will bell the cat?
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by SoNature(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
PUSH1:
Greedy bastard
So Nigga and Onu positions are not juicy?
One thing about pdp Is that they are selfish fellows. There campaigns are based on their sharing the money
They can't even tell why we should elect them again

Are u on drugs?

Ministers of unemployment and science and technology juicy?

Hypocrisy must be a Nigerian by birth
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
What we are seeing on this thread is the very objective of PDP politics. Putting the common citizens against each other while they laugh together even with their different ethnicities.

Just look at the mindset of the people here. Being played as puppets by these politicians like saraki who do not mean well for you nor do they really care.

As long as their selfish greed is met they are okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Taofeekdboy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Munzy14:

I swear.APC never saw it coming. We want the masses to have the biggest say, and never the government of the day.APC fooled Nigerians, and rubb it on our face.
and PDP they are defecting to is the new messiah right, now I see why the politicians always take us for fools because I know they have agents on social media even here and mere reading comments here, they will be satisfied that their plan is working because they want to create conflicts among masses, division for their personal gain. Both APC and PDP are most evil parties in the country and this politicians going back and forth between the two parties but we keep hailing them. It is high time we started seeing things the way it supposed be. Let’s relegate all this old leaders and find something better.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Oshin56(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
the truth is coming out small small by this time next week the news paper must be full
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by maestroferddi: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
someone said he left because they didn’t get juicy appointments you are here saying he looked tyranny in the face ? Lol
So your small mind cannot fathom the fact that subverting the federal character principle alias Buhari's mindless nepotism is tyrannical?

A sori for you...
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by mildflame: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
MUMU so it took you this long 2know

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by okka(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
All is about me, me and me.

Great leader indeed!

if 'juicy' appointments were not given with you were they given to competent Nigerians like you after all you have had your own portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by kolaish(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Realdeals:
It is all about self interest, how I wish Nigerians can unite and send these set of politicians (APC & PDP) to retirement. A new order and ideology is needed to move the country forward.
You are right on point. If I have my way, I will elect a person that did not spend any dime on politicking/campaign whatsoever and is ready to serve our country and not his/her families pocket. (National Conscience Party comes to my mind again)
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.