Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (50533 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by prof12(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
davidufuoma:
God bless Saraki God punish KING of the NORTH and all his SUPPORTERS
Same to your FATHER
You are a SICK DARK HEARTED PERSON who have nothing good in his MISERABLE LIFE. FOR INSULTING US, YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE- AMEEN
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by fabianjay101(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Saraki your political Career is over. Just accept the fact and STFU.
then that day Nigeria will officially be declared a failed state...
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by DRgmodabb1990: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
in my senatorial district shaba can not said we should decamp or follow Saraki

1 Like

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by mctowel01: 1:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Realdeals:
It is all about self interest, how I wish Nigerians can unite and send these set of politicians (APC & PDP) to retirement. A new order and ideology is needed to move the country forward.
OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT COME 2019!!!
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by bluecircle470: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2018
But Mr Saraki, i can't remember you giving the people of Kwara state dividends of Democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by deomelo: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2018
angelbulksms:

No one is denying the colour of the sky or any other analogy you're using to drive home your point.

Ignore the preambles you read on this thread. If you're really interested in details, patiently go through the link I gave you earlier.

I read the whole rubbish and I got the gist, but the summary remains juicy positions..
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by anigold(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2018
lionness:
Juicy appointment ehn? Hahaha. Ontop your coupe like victory to become the senate president?
Let's see what PDP can offer you in return. I think PDP are underestimating the dangerous ambition and disturbing mindlessness of this young man. Atiku and Secondus should keep a sharp eye on this man or he will rip the party apart. Saraki is eventually going to form his own party as his ambition is unbridled. 2019 is going to be a like FIFA Political World Cup in this shythole!
APC is sinking they should take their Extreme tribalism, governance naivety, nepotism,etgnic-cleansing, religious intolerance,fulanization,political witch hunting and loop-sided corruption fight to the pit of hell fire..
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ajl: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Articul8:
What does he mean by Juicy? So it is all about juice and not service to the people . I wonder how gullible these people think we are.

In fact they think you are all stupid.
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Timi2016(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
If only the ppl of Nigeria will see it that way, I was watching tambuwal on channels TV and his followers chanting PDP ..

I shook my head and weep for some ppl in the north. Mumu followers. Only when we all stand against these blood suckers in 2019.

Let's cast our vote for young and vibrant candidate .

Kingsley Moghalu my first time I listen to him, he speak sense, economically sound. Let's say no to same ppl under different tent.

Realdeals:
It is all about self interest, how I wish Nigerians can unite and send these set of politicians (APC & PDP) to retirement. A new order and ideology is needed to move the country forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.