Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? (2882 Views)

It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

Am at a loss why this is shocking to you. undecided
It is well.

I swear I didn't know u a female.
Females here aren't friendly with Mimi.
Your approached made me think you a dude.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I swear I didn't know u a female.
Females here aren't friendly with Mimi.
Your approached made me think you a dude.

Hmm..
Well, I was responding to a specific quote and for me kindness costs me nothing so therefore I give it freely.
Theres nothing more to it for me. Im like this to everyone.
Glad you cleared that up,i thought you were going to say something along the lines of most or all women are fishbrains.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

Hmm..
Well, I was responding to a specific quote and for me kindness costs me nothing so therefore I give it freely.
Theres nothing more to it for me. Im like this to everyone.
Glad you cleared that up,i thought you were going to say something along the lines of most or all women are fishbrains.

Pm me ur main moniker @mimimile93
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Pm me ur main moniker @mimimile93

I can't, SO will be offended. I will just have to see you on NL.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

What is ur main moniker I really need to know u
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

Tell me ur first moniker. I want to know u.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't mind him. People will always talk, for its inevitable. Just waka pass and pretend you see nothing. You'll be fine. kiss

milemimi93:

Yeah! The nigga unbanned me.

Backfornow you see this? It's not up to 24hrs when we discussed and I mentioned stuffs like this.

To the nigga it might be funny. But I don't see it funny.

I don't know why people take pleasure in stuffs like this.

My greatest regret in 2018 still remains "writing about my life", maybe I should have stayed quiet.

You've moved on and tryna get healed but some people keep dragging you back to your dump sh!ts.

I don't really believe writing about ones life experience makes the individual gets healed.
Not when the holier than thou are looking for what to feed on.

This again, shows that if I pen down my experience in jail, I'd probably be at everybody's mouth here. Because I really did some dumb sh!ts behind bars.

So bruv, the thread about *My life in prison* won't be created. So don't look forward to it.
Thanks.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Don't mind him. People will always talk, for its inevitable. Just waka pass and pretend you see nothing. You'll be fine. kiss

Thanks... How are you?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

Backfornow:

I am suspecting either Henitan24, Oyindidi or NwanyiAwkaetiti.
By percentage, I'll say you are;
Henitan24 = 80% sure
Oyindidi = 60% sure
NwanyiAwkaetiti = 40% sure
so who among the three or should I still guess outside these 3?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

I'm in Nigeria cool How are you doing today?

Really? When did you arrive?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Thanks... How are you?

I'm alright. kiss
You?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Henitan24 = 80% sure

Oyindidi = 60% sure

Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Henitan24 = 80% sure

Oyindidi = 60% sure

Please cease and desist from this. I am not any of these people. I am not playing any games here. I only have one moniker and I do not frequent the romance section. I wish to be left alone in this regard.
Thanks in advance for understanding.
We can still chat on NL. I have no problem with that. I want to be respectful to the person I am with.

Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? When did you arrive?
Saturday 8pm.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm alright. kiss You?
I'm grt.
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

Please cease and desist from this. I am not any of these people. I am not playing any games here. I only have one moniker and I do not frequent the romance section. I wish to be left alone in this regard.
Thanks in advance for understanding.
We can still chat on NL. I have no problem with that. I want to be respectful to the person I am with.
well, sorry for buggin u. Durin my first encountered with u, u told me dis isn't ur main moniker and u also told me dat u hav chatted wit me before wit ur main moniker.

Anyway it's all good.
Sorry!
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

Saturday 8pm.

Oh, that's great. With wifey?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:
well, sorry for buggin u. Durin my first encountered with u, u told me dis isn't ur main moniker and u also told me dat u hav chatted wit me before wit ur main moniker.

Anyway it's all good.
Sorry!

What I meant is that I encountered you under an old deactivated moniker but it was only one time. We can converse I just dont like extra attention drawn to myself. If you want to know me just read the different topics that I follow. Its not the romance section. No hard feelings ok?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backfornow:

What I meant is that I encountered you under an old deactivated moniker but it was only one time. We can converse I just dont like extra attention drawn to myself. If you want to know me just read the different topics that I follow. Its not the romance section. No hard feelings ok?
Holy Sh!t! I'm sorry..
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, that's great. With wifey?
Yeah. How was your day?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

Yeah. How was your day?

Fine fine. Yours?
Re: Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fine fine. Yours?
Cool... The atmosphere is hot in Nigeria than SA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. / Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.