Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pls, I Need Advice Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, I Need Advice Here (530 Views)

My People Pls I Need Your Advice Here / She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. / Please I Need An Advice Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I Need Advice Here by haryor14: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Hi, pls I need your advice here, there is a lady in my place of work, she always after me trying her possible best to date me but I don't feel anything for her. Recently, one lady joined our company and she and that lady became friends. I and that new Lady also became friends but recently am falling in love with her and I have told how am feeling. But other lady trying to woo me has already told the new lady that we are dating and other lies just to let the the distance herself from me. so when she ask me is it true? I let her know everything that has transpired. Now the new lady has discovered that she was lying and has stopped talking to her. But the new lady has told she doesn't want to date me...that the girl is reporting her she want to snatch her man. Pls what can I do? I love this new lady. Thanks
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by pussyeater(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Don't goan face your job, be chasing women upandan. After you go come tell us say dem sack you. Chior undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by daewoorazer(m): 3:55am On Aug 02, 2018

From the context of your narrative, it shows you are still a boy;

My advice however, spend time with brighter grammar, move with good bad niggas and make it in life;

In few time, it will be one girl fighting another over you and not otherwise as it currently is....

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by Agboki: 4:04am On Aug 02, 2018
angry angry yeye talk
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2018
I don't know what I read
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by Gentle034(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2018
N'a salary you dey find for work or pussy? Set your priorities right and the Lord shall be your muscle
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by nanauju(f): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Signs and symptoms of Brostitution grin
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by milemimi93(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2018
haryor14:
Hi, pls I need your advice here, there is a lady in my place of work, she always after me trying her possible best to date me but I don't feel anything for her. Recently, one lady joined our company and she and that lady became friends. I and that new Lady also became friends but recently am falling in love with her and I have told how am feeling. But other lady trying to woo me has already told the new lady that we are dating and other lies just to let the the distance herself from me. so when she ask me is it true? I let her know everything that has transpired. Now the new lady has discovered that she was lying and has stopped talking to her. But the new lady has told she doesn't want to date me...that the girl is reporting her she want to snatch her man. Pls what can I do? I love this new lady. Thanks

Make money and watch ya dreams come through.

With money you can have them both.

Stay focus on the grind. Forget women, the future holds nothing for them.
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
I have the final solution to your problem, but let the relationship gurus talk first. lipsrsealed
Re: Pls, I Need Advice Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Forget them both or you look for another job.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) / Hit Me Up So I Can Rush U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.