Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos (531 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos by BloggersNG: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Twitter user Domino has revealed how his Landlord and his wife asked him to stop paying renting, and build his own house, According to him the landlord and his wife are young couple in their 30s, What a Gesture, continue below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/landlord-rejects-tenants-rent-ask-him.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2018
hmmm. That's rare o. For dis economy

Twitter stories sha.
Re: Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos by lilmax(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Nigeria so fvcked up he had to ask what planet they are from
when you help people they see you as a fool, so you help those that are worth it
Re: Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos by Olalan(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Twitter and dumb lies........ they think we all are as stupid and dumb as they are. I have only heard landlords helping their tenants procure lands or encourage them to build, never heard of not collecting rent just so that the tenant can build his own
BTW maybe the landlord is running a charity organisation

(1) (Reply)

I can’t walk properly, prostitute create scene after client reneged on agreement / / I Have Never Ask For S3X From My Girlfriend Since Our Relationship Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.