Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets (641 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by ugandalady: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2018
each man had his locket, for his dry and fragrant sperm on the tissue paper, with which I used to wipe his dick after sex. what a romantic idea that, I sniffed the aroma one by one , or in a drastic way, all together surrounding my nose.

I felt his dick and passion again , while my adrenaline was up.

a piece of tissue with sperm on it, will last long as 10 years with the smell still lingering on . and don't mingle with camphor or any smell tampering stuff, and be reassured that, they will not go bad.
Re: I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by CreamyBanana(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugandalady:
each man had his locket, for his dry and fragrant sperm on the tissue paper, with which I used to wipe his dick after sex. what a romantic idea that, I sniffed the aroma one by one , or in a drastic way, all together surrounding my nose.

I felt his dick and passion again , while my adrenaline was up.

a piece of tissue with sperm on it, will last long as 10 years with the smell still lingering on . and don't mingle with camphor or any smell tampering stuff, and be reassured that, they will not go bad.

u need serious pounding from me. i think you are sex starved.
Re: I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
You should be arrested Asap
Re: I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by ugandalady: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
kingdaro:
You should be arrested Asap

for what ? for loving black dicks ?
Re: I Put Sperm Tissue In Lockets by TheOdd1sOut: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
This girl should be banned for crying out loud. La-la and mynd44... See am now

(1) (Reply)

Do You Care For Erotic Massage / Ways To Keep The Lady You Are Dating From Other Men / Don't Take Your Friends For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.