Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you (13685 Views)

Npower To Batch C1 Beneficiaries: We Don't Know When You'll Be Paid. / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Nizguy:

Good morning sir,
Pls which of the letters am I to upload? Deployment letter from state Secretariat or Asumption letter/Acceptance letter from my LG?

Deployment letter from state secretariat, which must be signed and stamped at your PPA, by the head
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by imam07: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Join this npower 2017/2018 for your latest updates https:///9FU79BdVT9O44kZn7J6BWR
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by diamondlake(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
@Npowerng I have uploaded my deployment letter and my status is showing exited please help me retify this issue.
My email address is

diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Cc.Npowerng
#Npowerng
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by dare2011(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2018
diamondlake:
Npowerng I have uploaded my deployment letter and my status is showing exited please help me retify this issue.
My email address is

diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Cc.Npowerng
[color=#006600][/color]

Am observing the same tin here.......status "existed "
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nizguy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
pp802:

Deployment letter from state secretariat, which must be signed and stamped at your PPA, by the head

thanks for ur reply
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by dare2011(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=diamondlake post=70002642]Npowerng I have uploaded my deployment letter and my status is showing exited please help me retify this issue.
My email address is

diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Cc.Npowerng

Am observing d same tin here
adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by dare2011(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
diamondlake:
Npowerng I have uploaded my deployment letter and my status is showing exited please help me retify this issue.
My email address is

diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Cc.Npowerng

adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by dare2011(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
diamondlake:
My email address is

diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Cc.Npowerng

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
dare2011:

Kindly send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by otusnora(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are presently working on resolving this issue.

Please be patient.
I hope its not going to be d case for Nagro Delta state?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by titilope0909: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please I need help here
When should I press confirm button? Is it when my deployment letter has been uploaded or now that everything on profile is correct. Thanks
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by innamorat(f): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please are there any npower beneficiaries from Enugu south?has anyone successfully collected their deployment letter. Please i need clarifications,thanks.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning to 2017 beneficiaries,

We have listed random information we think you should know.

Let us know if you need any other thing.

#NPowerNG

Good morning NPOWER TEAM
I have succeeded in collecting my deployment letter but my PPA(SEC SCHOOL) has vacated what do I do
I can't reach the principal.every where is under lock and key now
I was Posted to uteh sec school in Ikpoba okha local govt aeea in Edo state
Thanks
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Wetlink: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are presently working on resolving this issue.

Please be patient.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
IkpemhiTG:

Good morning NPOWER TEAM
I have succeeded in collecting my deployment letter but my PPA(SEC SCHOOL) has vacated what do I do
I can't reach the principal.every where is under lock and key now
I was Posted to uteh sec school in Ikpoba okha local govt aeea in Edo state
Thanks

Please how did you get your deployment letter
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning to 2017 beneficiaries,

We have listed random information we think you should know.

Let us know if you need any other thing.

#NPowerNG
@npowerng

How can I get my deployment letter?
Thanks
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Wetlink:

Good day npowerng
I have been trying to upload my deployment letter but I mistakenly uploaded my personal picture.
So since then I have not been able to change it, please I need your help urgently. This is my number 08066242592

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Rotemycetes: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
tescoman90:

please for N-Agro, where do I get my deployment letter, the LGA or State secretariat?

As for me, I applied under Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, do I go to the LGA or Secretariat?

Thaanks and God bless as you respond.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Rotemycetes: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
@npowerng

please for N-Agro, where do I get my deployment letter, the LGA or State secretariat?

As for me, I applied under Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, do I go to the LGA or Secretariat? What are the requirements in terms of documents and the likes?

Besides, I have been trying to edit my bank details because since I have been onboarded only my BVN is showing, secondly, my middle name

is not on the platform, I have tried changing both but no response, as at yesterday when I checked, there is no option to edit again except for

that of deployment. Please how do I go about this?

Thanks and God bless as you respond.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Wetlink: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
tescoman90:

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wetlink:

From State Ministry of Health.

are you for N-teach?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Wetlink: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
tescoman90:

are you for N-teach?

Nope.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:

If you are yet to receive SMS to pick up your deployment letter, You can check in your LGAs to collect it sir.
GOOD AFTERNOON SIR. PLEASE, WHICH OF THE LETTER AM I TO UPLOAD LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT OR POSTING LETTER?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by realsammie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Flobakd:

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR. PLEASE, WHICH OF THE LETTER AM I TO UPLOAD LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT OR POSTING LETTER?

posting letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Nationwide Massive Recruitment For Truck Drivers 2017 Apply Now / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out / Arabic Controversy: CAN Youth Wing Commends JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.