Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you (13682 Views)

Npower To Batch C1 Beneficiaries: We Don't Know When You'll Be Paid. / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by abefeb1(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
pls here in Lagos we have not been given our deployment letter, n teach precisely, and now you said 10th of august is the deadline for uploading to avoid missing August stipend.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by G360(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check-in your LGAs.

Please is the npower 2018/2019 program open?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by umuna(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Younghacka:
How Can Militants Earn 65k Monthly While Graduates That Have Spent Time On Money Earn Just 30k Monthly. . .
#Only God Can Save Us In This Country.

what is the number of militants receiving 65k?

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by newjosboy: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning to 2017 beneficiaries,

We have listed random information we think you should know.

Let us know if you need any other thing.

#NPowerNG

"All beneficiaries should follow at least 3 of our social media channels". For real? When there are only 3 channels
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
Their kids get lucrative jobs and the masses ends up with social program aimed at keeping them poor for the rest of their lives. How can an individual break barriers from poverty with a social investment program for two years when the cost of living in this country is very expensive. While they say half bread is better than nothing, Nigerian youths need jobs genuine jobs with good salaries enough for them to cater for themselves and their families

Not everyone needs social safety nets. However, you can't rule out such in an economy like ours while reforms are being implemented to expand private sector initiatives and investments that would jumpstart mass job creation.

It is not just Nigeria youths. Everyone needs livelihoods. People who have zero means should not be so arrogant not to want to start with something. I know of people who saved from their NYSC year and now own and run successful businesses. NYSC money is even smaller compared to some of the social safety nets created. There are countless opportunities for starting small out there. All that is required is, align with the right network and seek advice on what you can do. There are countless organisation's / foundations out there that provide free worldclass business training / mentorship and startup funds for startups / ideas.

For example, some of us who talk recklessly on Social Media platforms like this one are often so bereft of the fact that they could be talking to very successful people who can guide them towards personal successes.

It is incorrect to say that social intervention programs are designed to keep beneficiaries poor forever. There is obviously no truth in that. We have seen people exit these programs voluntarily to meet greater pursuits. Good salaries and great jobs do not always translate to real successes and wealth creation in nations.

As an entrepreneur and business coach, I will tell you that what the Nigeria youth needs right now is quality education, self discovery / mindset reorientation and relevant skills development to succeed in these times. Saving culture among the youths is terrible. Spending is more often than not intuitive and not driven by value / productivity. Tendency for dependency is rising. Impatience is as loose as wildfire leading to involvement in quick money schemes / vices such as internet frauds, kidnapping, drug trafficking etc. Have you imagined why even with the millions made from these crimes there aren't real investments. Do you know that several Nigerians, supposedly poor, still loose hundreds of thousands of local currency to unscrupulous persons in unrealistic foreign travel plans? Would you have believed that within just a few months Nigerians, including the ones you called poor, could muster investments in excess of several hundred billion into MMM and its cohorts? Where are those monies today? But we want all the blames to go to the government right?

Nigeria will become great if and when we become right thinking people with the right mindsets and ceasing every opportunity, small or big, and making the most of them, either as individuals, families, organisations or communities.

5 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Buffalowings3(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Please a kilo of fish is now 1300
Something that was 1000 before.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Peacemaker5128: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
Their kids get lucrative jobs and the masses ends up with social program aimed at keeping them poor for the rest of their lives. How can an individual break barriers from poverty with a social investment program for two years when the cost of living in this country is very expensive. While they say half bread is better than nothing, Nigerian youths need jobs genuine jobs with good salaries enough for them to cater for themselves and their families
see your brother want to die for PMB

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Arimokwusunday:
Good morning and God Bless the Npower management unit.
Please what is the specific letter to be uploaded?

Some beneficiaries especially the N-Teach are uploading the acceptance letter giving to them by the schools of their PPA

While others are also uploading the posting letter giving to them from their various Secretariat but with the PPA stamp on it..

So does it mean that any of the letter can go?

Again, the Npower site for more thatn 30hrs now is not responding to effort of so many people trying to upload,

So what's still the solution to this?

PLEASE BE CALM WITH ME AS YOU ANSWER ME

The site is definitely not responding. To log in na Biafran war, to upload self na World War One.

The thing self tire manpikin jor.

Oya @npower kindly respond to the quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by LydayBobo(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:
The more reason you should advice your kinsmen not to apply for it. They should apply for bank jobs, this is 4 small timers. The FG is not available to feed your luxury lifestyle. It is only meant to alleviate the suffering on the unemployed.
Please don't reply anyone again. They're short sighted. They want this govt to fix the rot of 16yrs and everything immediately.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by yazach: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Castroii:

Bros, I have nothing against N-power program though I know none of our politicians will allow their kids to sustain on such but I totally understand you in this context but then, my candid advice to you probably for future sake......... If you you know your value and want to make it big in life, then you need to drop the mentality of half bread is better than none......... and the future starts now depending on how you plan your life. I hate remaining in what seems like a comfort zone to me. 30k might seem like a comfort zone but after 2 years and you are still dependent on this same 30k, then you have yourself to blame.

My brother half bread is better than none.

I know some people who took 10k oyes money in osun and use it to make a better living

Some acuir msc with 10k

Some became professional tailot with well equipped machines

Some set up business

As to what next after two years, many things next my brother. Success starts from somewhere and in many occasions it started with very little

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by yazach: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:
What can I even say?

People have been brainwashed to think 30k a month is a good salary (poverty is a bastard)

When Linda Ikeji pikin Wey she Neva born don get pre-ordered car

30k, remove feeding.....remove transport.....remove rent

Then you will be left with deficit.

Leave this country at any opportunity cos many youths have so been impoverished that 10k jobs sound lucrative to them.

Linda ikeji ass licker

Where is your own car as in same as Linda ikeji's unborn child.

Have you set aside money to buy same car for your unborn child

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by RexTramadol1: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2018
yazach:

Linda ikeji ass licker

Where is your own car as in same as Linda ikeji's unborn child.

Have you set aside money to buy same car for your unborn child

How dumb you are......

I'm thinking of employing hopeless phools like you for over 30k

Cos 30k can't attend to your afflictions

Guess you'll arzzlick me too then.

Now, get off the mentions of your future boss

Jobless yoot!, I'm busy doing sth right now

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by obeycian(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2018
I just got to my lg at ota only to be told that obtaining of our posting letter was slated for just two days which has lapsed..

Please, I would like to know if this info is genuine cos the focals person are yet to arrive.. Thanks
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by yazach: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

How dumb you are......

I'm thinking of employing hopeless phools like you for over 30k

Cos 30k can't attend to your afflictions

Guess you'll arzzlick me too then.

Now, get off the mentions of your future boss

Jobless yoot!, I'm busy doing sth right now

Please employ your family first
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by rickyrex(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:

Only you can keep yourself poor for the rest of your life. Advice your tribesmen not to partake in the program, have them wait for a program that is not social investment and let us see how well they will do in 2 years this program is meant to sustain them. Where I come from half bread is beta than none. In a situation you are bigger than the half bread you drop it and work on what you are hyperventilating to sustain yourself thank you.
its so unfortunate that our situation in this country has made us to think on how to survive instead of how to grow. How can a man with three kids and a wife fed for his family with 30k with the level of cost of food stuffs in the market and someone who earn 30k to buy recharge card and depend on his family welfare not appreciate 30 k stipend as a means of survival. Bros I never marry oh but 30k no dey reach me a month. I will buy fuel, buy food stuffs, pay house rent, light bill, send money to the parents who suffererd to send me to school. Common we deserve more than this peanut. 30k remain value if it can sustain and keep a family even after paying children school fee. Am not against the effort been made to cater for the youth. But we are just to big as a graduate to earn such money knowing the cost of living this days. I need good life and not a beg and feed life

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Ziggylady(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:
The more reason you should advice your kinsmen not to apply for it. They should apply for bank jobs, this is 4 small timers. The FG is not available to feed your luxury lifestyle. It is only meant to alleviate the suffering on the unemployed.

Stop acting like an imp..What is this 'tell your kinsmen,advice your kinsmen not to apply' bullcrap from you?...do you know his tribe?.

.I dont know why you APC/Buhari supporters cant articulate your thoughts,arguements properly in defence of your clueless oga..

Except you are a thief,an APC paid hack or is still being fed by your parents or guardian...30kNaira now is way too small considering that the purchasing power is 15kNaira of early 2015...

Buhari/APC and their horrible bad policies devalued the Naira drastically under two years causing the prices of goods and services to double and triple..Millions of well paying jobs lost with countless companies folding up..

But here you are berating someone using your silly tribal rants for rightly complaining about 30k..nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by adajesus20(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Lagos have not said anything about deployment letter? Anyone with news?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by San2ski(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please how do I get to my dashboard. I can't see anything when I imput Npower. I use normal browser. Please help put the website here lemme take it from there/here
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by jamesbridget13(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
newjosboy:

"All beneficiaries should follow at least 3 of our social media channels". For real? When there are only 3 channels
it's actually 4
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Nairaland
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Walecoker65(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
DLuciano:
I sorry for you! undecided

Let's hope he get well soon
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by wavestech: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend
From the inception of N-Power Build program, the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers in oyo state have received up to 4months stipend, how is Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by triblehaul1: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
rickyrex:
its so unfortunate that our situation in this country has made us to think on how to survive instead of how to grow. How can a man with three kids and a wife fed for his family with 30k with the level of cost of food stuffs in the market and someone who earn 30k to buy recharge card and depend on his family welfare not appreciate 30 k stipend as a means of survival. Bros I never marry oh but 30k no dey reach me a month. I will buy fuel, buy food stuffs, pay house rent, light bill, send money to the parents who suffererd to send me to school. Common we deserve more than this peanut. 30k remain value if it can sustain and keep a family even after paying children school fee. Am not against the effort been made to cater for the youth. But we are just to big as a graduate to earn such money knowing the cost of living this days. I need good life and not a beg and feed life

So the Federal government of a third world country should be responsible for the luxury lifestyle you dream about while you continue fucqing girls around giving birth to children you or your father can not cater for all because you are a graduate ?

I swear E de do me like say make I use sledge hammer woz your teeth with the rubbish you are typing here.

otuekong1:
when i read comments online i weep,how can a youth say that npower that last for just 2 years (30k)monthly is perfect,why can't govt create avenue where private firms will thrive well n also break dangote monopoly so dat jobs will be created,pmb supporters after 2years of collecting 30k monthly what next? please politely reply

Was your brain suppose to go dead during the 2 years while you receive the stipend ?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by dbestuncle: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls i have the following question.

What of the N-power Tax that has not called for training. Are they expected to go to the local government for letter of deployment like others?

npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Standardcosting(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Please I'm finding it difficult to login
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by samsono30: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls how can we go about uploading our acceptance letter because for more than 40hrs the site is not responding not even able to log in. pls tell us what is going on and what next to do.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by ststyreal(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
somehow:
If 30k is too small for you, drop it and look for 150k salary job.

It's a choice and government isnt here to dash you free money just because you're a graduate.

Infact if truly you're a graduate, 30k for teaching and a tablet should help you replan your life.

But if 30k is too small, kindly drop it to free up the space, there are genuine people interested.

Some graduates in private sectors don't earn much either.
Hmmmmm, lack of job makes one accept what is below ones standard. In a sane society, a graduate can not be offered the pay of an ssce security man! What a life! I pray God to help us in this country. How much can you save from 30k, except you are still living under your parents roof. It is well!
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by ststyreal(f): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:

So you mean those offered the leeway can not come up with anything to sustain themselves after 2 years of free money. We are talking graduate here o ! If that is what you are insinuating, any such person deserve to be put to death n not given beta incentive or package.
What do you mean by free money?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by newjosboy: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
jamesbridget13:
it's actually 4
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Nairaland

They should have mentioned Nairaland too na. Abi how you see am?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
triblehaul1:

So the Federal government of a third world country should be responsible for the luxury lifestyle you dream about while you continue fucqing girls around giving birth to children you or your father can not cater for all because you are a graduate ?

I swear E de do me like say make I use sledge hammer woz your teeth with the rubbish you are typing here.

Was your brain suppose to go dead during the 2 years while you receive the stipend ?
why mortgaging ur future,u make no sense at all, how do u save well with 30k when u ve to pay rent,food,transport,family etc
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by jamesbridget13(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
newjosboy:

They should have mentioned Nairaland too na. Abi how you see am?
don't mind them for ignoring NL. B4 now, they used to mention NL. I don't know what happened because I also saw dat update. Don't mind dem jare
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Kuffree: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Npower Team,
I wish to bring to your notice that all N-Agro Volunteers posted to Govt Livestock Farm in Uyo LGA were issued only deployment letters which were signed and stamped by the Ministry of Agric, while our NTeach volunteers had acceptance letters attached to their deployment letters.

The management of the PPA told us that they use the same stamp with the Ministry of Agric, that there's no need for another stamp. We were told to upload the deployment letter on our profile.

We have resumed work and a register has been opened for us.

Kindly take note so that we won't be greeted with story of withheld stipend at the end of the month for issue that is not our fault.

Keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Contract Staff During Interviews. / Error In Npower Test Results / Dangote Nationwide Massive Recruitment For Truck Drivers 2017 Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.