Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you (13680 Views)

Npower To Batch C1 Beneficiaries: We Don't Know When You'll Be Paid. / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Arimokwusunday:
Good morning and God Bless the Npower management unit.
Please what is the specific letter to be uploaded?

Some beneficiaries especially the N-Teach are uploading the acceptance letter giving to them by the schools of their PPA

While others are also uploading the posting letter giving to them from their various Secretariat but with the PPA stamp on it..

So does it mean that any of the letter can go?

Again, the Npower site for more thatn 30hrs now is not responding to effort of so many people trying to upload,

So what's still the solution to this?

PLEASE BE CALM WITH ME AS YOU ANSWER ME

Good day, sir.

The letter to upload is your deployment letter.
If your finding it difficult to access the Your NPVN portal kindly use another device or a new tab, It’s as a result of network jam.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Arimokwusunday:
Good morning and God Bless the Npower management unit.
Please what is the specific letter to be uploaded?

Some beneficiaries especially the N-Teach are uploading the acceptance letter giving to them by the schools of their PPA

While others are also uploading the posting letter giving to them from their various Secretariat but with the PPA stamp on it..

So does it mean that any of the letter can go?

Again, the Npower site for more thatn 30hrs now is not responding to effort of so many people trying to upload,

So what's still the solution to this?

PLEASE BE CALM WITH ME AS YOU ANSWER ME

Good day, sir.

If your finding it difficult to access the Your NPVN portal kindly use another device or a new tab, It’s as a result of network jam.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2018
abefeb1:
pls here in Lagos we have not been given our deployment letter, n teach precisely, and now you said 10th of august is the deadline for uploading to avoid missing August stipend.

If you are yet to receive SMS to pick up your deployment letter, You can check in your LGAs to collect it sir.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2018
G360:

Please is the npower 2018/2019 program open?

No, sir.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by otusnora(f): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Good morning Npower, pls can deployment letters be collected on Monday? Nagro specifically as its been difficult to locate d office in delta state.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Standardcosting(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

I have logged on with several devices... its still the same story of error occur
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Omero(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2018
otusnora:
Good morning Npower, pls can deployment letters be collected on Monday? Nagro specifically as its been difficult to locate d office in delta state.
Where are u @otusnora in Delta state. Cos NAgro have been collecting DL since on Tuesday(31st jul)
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Amiano(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Same here
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by otusnora(f): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Omero:
Where are u @otusnora in Delta state. Cos NAgro have been collecting DL since on Tuesday(31st jul)
I'm in obiaruku, ukwuani LGA.dey initially said Asaba, but now Igbuzor, pls wer exactly? Thank u sir.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Amiano(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
otusnora:
I'm in obiaruku, ukwuani LGA.dey initially said Asaba, but now Igbuzor, pls wer exactly? Thank u sir.

I heard Nagro is Agbor, I'm not sure yet so i asked a friend to confirm
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Omero(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2018
otusnora:
Go 2 Delta state Agriculural Development Programme (ADP) ie ministry of agric in LGA, if its not there, dey wii tel u which LGA ADP in state u ar 2 go n collect it. Note only NHealth across d state are to go 2 Asaba 4 their DLs. I collected mine @ADP Uvwie LGA, Cos about 10 LGAs(uvwie, sapele, ughelli n & s, isoko n & s, udu, okpe, & d ethiopes) were all zoned 2 colect at uvwie ADP ie NAgro only. Am thinking since ur LGA is close 2 Asaba, all dose LGAs within d asaba axis wil b expected 2 go there ie if it's not @ ur LGA ADP. Still make more enquiries. Tanx n gudluck.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Omero(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Amiano:

That could b very true, check my post above, it could b dat ur LGAs ar zone 2 colect @Agbor.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by otusnora(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Amiano:

pls confirm n let me know instead of me moving up n down without direction. Thank u.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Standardcosting:

I have logged on with several devices... its still the same story of error occur

Give it time and try again later.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
What exactly have you (NPower, federal) done about the serious issue in NPower Lagos NAgro?
Do you want to say you're not aware of the complaints, that almost 200 beneficiaries will not be deployed till October?

This is wickedness and fraud to its apogee! What happens to their stipends from August to October? Will definitely be shared by some of you lots in the helm of affairs! Right?

#ThisisNigeria!!!

After they've waited for a year, they'll still be denied for 3 months, for something that isn't any fault of theirs.

#keep replying cheap questions and ignoring bigger problems.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by henrolevra: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

still can't login
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
henrolevra:

still can't login

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
pp802:
What exactly have you (NPower, federal) done about the serious issue in NPower Lagos NAgro?
Do you want to say you're not aware of the complaints, that almost 200 beneficiaries will not be deployed till October?

This is wickedness and fraud to its apogee! What happens to their stipends from August to October? Will definitely be shared by some of you lots in the helm of affairs! Right?

#ThisisNigeria!!!

After they've waited for a year, they'll still be denied for 3 months, for something that isn't any fault of theirs.

#keep replying cheap questions and ignoring bigger problems.

Where in Lagos ?

Please can you be more precise in making your complaints.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Peculiarni(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
dear npower Nigeria i am having problems with the arrangement of my name, the correct way is first name: Bayo .middle name: Emmanuel .surname: ILEKURA, and my account number is blank my account number is 3039406243 ,my email address is marvisemmanuel@gmail.Com .My phone number is 08066171860
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by smithclito: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=69955328]

Where in Lagos ?

Please can you be more precise in making your complaints. [/quote

I don't understand the kind of games they are playing with this Lagos state beneficiaries . All the N-Agro of Lagos state . How can they say 24 and 25th of July is d last day for posting registration without proper information and after that other can't get their pay. I will personally fast and pray for the fast forward death of anyone that eat my money .
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Ekob(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
[q
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Ekob(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
[q
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Ekob(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
npowerng:

Where in Lagos ?

Sir, with due respect, you already know, but acting like you don't know.

I followed my sis to agege, okoba NPower NAgro centre, and the guy we met gave us a form to fill, and after filling the form, he said my sis should come back by October. I asked to see the focal person, but I was told I can't. I have reported this on your fb page several times and I've even called your CC, still, no positive response.

Don't act like you don't know.

#fear God o.

200 beneficiaries by 30k for 3 months, that's 18,000,000. Fear God o. Fear God!!!
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Gantasanta(f): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2018
If your finding it difficult to access the Your NPVN portal kindly use another device or follow this link and see how to upload your letter https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-posting-letter-2018-updated/

Note that once you have been approved into the Npower program
you must be punctual to work
you must take your duties serious thereby coming to Work every day
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Amiano:
I have been having the same problem locating their office here in Ndokwa West too

Kindly check-in Ndokwa West secretariat.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Peculiarni:
dear npower Nigeria i am having problems with the arrangement of my name, the correct way is first name: Bayo .middle name: Emmanuel .surname: ILEKURA, and my account number is blank my account number is 3039406243 ,my email address is marvisemmanuel@gmail.Com .My phone number is 08066171860

Kindly channel your complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Gantasanta:
If your finding it difficult to access the Your NPVN portal kindly use another device or follow this link and see how to upload your letter https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-posting-letter-2018-updated/

Note that once you have been approved into the Npower program
you must be punctual to work
you must take your duties serious thereby coming to Work every day

Thanks for re-posting this information.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by npowerng: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
pp802:

Sir, with due respect, you already know, but acting like you don't know.

I followed my sis to agege, okoba NPower NAgro centre, and the guy we met gave us a form to fill, and after filling the form, he said my sis should come back by October. I asked to see the focal person, but I was told I can't. I have reported this on your fb page several times and I've even called your CC, still, no positive response.

Don't act like you don't know.

#fear God o.

200 beneficiaries by 30k for 3 months, that's 18,000,000. Fear God o. Fear God!!!

Good day, sir.

We are presently working on resolving this issue.

Please be patient.
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nizguy(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check-in your LGAs.

Good morning sir,
Pls which of the letters am I to upload? Deployment letter from state Secretariat or Asumption letter/Acceptance letter from my LG?
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are presently working on resolving this issue.

Please be patient.

Kindly help resolve it before August 10.

Thanks
Re: Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you by uvbiakpo: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Where in Lagos ?

Eti-Osa LGA, Oko Oba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University / Discrimination Against Contract Staff During Interviews. / Error In Npower Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.