Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This (1069 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Pharmtj: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Why am I not always lucky with women. my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday due to tribe differences.

I tried convincing her to talk things over between her and my mum ended in deadlock.

By her words, once her mind is made up already on something is hard to change it.

My third love gone just like that. Indeed to Love someone is to feel pain.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This by adeosuntunde: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Not enough excuse to discontinue a relationship,right?

You're right,

There is something deep trust me.

Why not search for Ubunja Miseducations here on Nairaland

And see if you can find some answers before you start another relationship.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Tonyspecial(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Don't force anyone to love u, keep searching till u find ur true love bro
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Breezysdesign: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Question is how long has the relationship lasted, what caused the other break ups, was it of no reason, or reason not to break up. I think miss education works but not in all cases, some are created rich, some are created poor, in life there is always opposite of everything, and people assumes and fits in all situation, if it happens always I think is spiritual, you might have water wife

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Tells Transgender, Miss Sahhara What Is Making Him Hungry / 5 Types Of Kiss And What They Actually Mean / "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.