Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have (23830 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
But you have them as friends, why don't you propose to them then.

2 Likes

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Teespice(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
all of you crucifying her for listing qualities she wants in a man are bloody hypocrites.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Abeeja: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2018
She should kuku carry clay and mould the husband. yeye somebody
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by demitola(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Infact with all these criteria, she no fear God grin

1 Like

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Skmoda360:

98% kee....what is one saying?

You couldn't even try grin

1 Like

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Skmoda360(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
LivingFree:

You couldn't even try grin
I did that on purpose so you know..... grin cheesy grin
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

You cannot buy a first class.
Too many checks and balances in the award of first class degrees.

You can buy a 2-1 though.

Really bro... i rest my case. undecided
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2018
abdeiz:
The girl resemble alien...go back to mars or wherever such men exist.
Stop using my name anyhow
There's only one alien here..n daz me! undecided
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by abdeiz(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2018
luminouz:

Stop using my name anyhow
There's only one alien here..n daz me! undecided

Oya no vex
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by khalids: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
As usual they never really know what they want...even the list is contradicting
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by ETEYEN79(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
I have 99.9% of those qualifications.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by einsteine(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Her choice.

The free market would determine if she is worth such a man.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2018
May God grant you your wish[color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by KOMZYLEE(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
this una demand too high o
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Strikethem: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Will like to see your father. All these ugly looking girls sha.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by daveP(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Her dumbness surpasses the Everest Peak.

Marriage should be a tolerance of flaws and adjusting to make both partners live a life of love and care.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Saff(f): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
90% of these comments are bitter, frustrated and pathetic men. A dent to their ego because they can’t tick at least two of the criteria’s. How dare you have standards as a woman in Nigeria, you must accept any walking thing with a joystick or you’ll be single till menopause frustrates you. All women have to offer is sex and looks. Quite ironic that the first thing most men judged her from her were looks, and also questioning her virginity. grin grin

abdeiz:
Forevermore:
With that face
Ultimus:
If you ask her, all she has to exchange for all these qualities is a puss.y some other guys have used before.
SlayQueenSlayer:
Non virgin girls sha. I man with those qualities deserve much more than a used pussssy.

Pathetic lol

2 Likes

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by resurgent2019: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saff:
90% of these comments are bitter, frustrated and pathetic men. A dent to their ego because they can’t tick at least two of the criteria’s. How dare you have standards as a woman in Nigeria, you must accept any walking thing with a joystick or you’ll be single till menopause frustrates you. All women have to offer is sex and looks. Quite ironic that most of the men here were quick to judge her from her looks, and also questioning her virginity. grin ; grin

You can always maintain your standards in Nigeria. Just dont rub it in the face of others. If are conditions were so easy to find, she would be married by now.

grin
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by orumba(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
not too late you can still call on your ancestors to marry one. oloshi jatijati
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by thayora: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
all those qualities for that your face like something dem dey use plaster wall...
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Diamondglitterz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
**GET THAT PERFECT LOOK YOU DESIRE**

Our products are natural ingredient to help you achieve beautiful, younger looking skin by working to improve multiple signs of ageing, help reduce wrinkles, tighten pores and purifies the skin. Contains organic essential oils, Fruits and Herbs known to restore,moisturize,glow,lighten and whiten the skin, it helps you look fresh, radiant, glowing,flawless,rejuvenated and younger looking suitable for all skin types.

WhatsApp:

DIAMOND GLITTERZ BEAUX VISAGE...........we are diamonds we keep our words
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Gerrard59(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Naijal:
Firstclass that someone can just buy in Jankara market...no be naija we dey so.

As odd as it might sound to you, you cannot buy a first class degree in Nigeria or anywhere.

@Post: The requirements are not bad or out of place. However, I have got some questions to ask. What do ladies mean by "he must be God fearing"? What if the guy has a CGPA of 4.49?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by piagetskinner(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
what's this one feeling like..?

social media has really made so many people dumb..with her lizard face lipsrsealed
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Her list might have worth it of she was worth it herself. She's disqualified starting from her facial offer
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saff:
90% of these comments are bitter, frustrated and pathetic men. A dent to their ego because they can’t tick at least two of the criteria’s. How dare you have standards as a woman in Nigeria, you must accept any walking thing with a joystick or you’ll be single till menopause frustrates you. All women have to offer is sex and looks. Quite ironic that the first thing most men judged her from her were looks, and also questioning her virginity. grin grin all the best

Pathetic lol
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
flyca:
I don't blame you dear.
That is what you want, that is what you'll get.
I love it when people know what they want in life. Not "anything goes" kinda people.

There are several advantages of marrying a first-class graduate, beefed up with the others items in your list. Aim for it, prepare yourself both mentally and academically too. You'll get it!

Those bashing are mostly not even graduates sef. So sweetheart, don't be shaken cheesy
For those about bash her, know that funny as she may sound, these online match-wishes work. I've seen it work several times.

Mumu oya clap for yourself.. Why not DM her since you qualify for a grand lottery. Be talking rubbish.

So you too 1st graduate... You think 1st is the way, truth and life sad oga na money... Mumu
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Frankicent:

Mumu oya clap for yourself.. Why not DM her since you qualify for a grand lottery. Be talking rubbish.

So you too 1st graduate... You think 1st is the way, truth and life sad oga na money... Mumu
Respect yourself. I ask you.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by paskilo247(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
U re still young. Try listing them when u re thirty. Kpomo
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Mypeople2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
abdeiz:
grin She looks like man or ...is she sheman ? You nor even fine yet you dey look for perfect man .Abeg make una tell her make she go create the man she dey fine ....The person nor dey exist for planet earth ...and sister pls, STOP WATCHING MOVIES
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Mypeople2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
grossintel:
But you have them as friends, why don't you propose to them then.
That is true na ...and yet, none of them proposed to her

1 Like

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by CioAngels(f): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just imagine, omo yi ma le'le ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.