Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have (23829 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by eterisan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Damn! I'm not a feminist and I don't have a job, fellow nairalanders should I still apply?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol
Immediately I saw the post I knew the dogs were coming all out to tear her apart. tongue
In all fairness there's nothing wrong with her list in my opinion. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Best of Luck Winnie.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O in Shapati Lekki (Lakowe Golf Axis) at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
flyca:

Respect yourself. I ask you.

See this 1... Tar
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

As odd as it might sound to you, you cannot buy a first class degree in Nigeria or anywhere.

@Post: The requirements are not bad or out of place. However, I have got some questions to ask. What do ladies mean by "he must be God fearing"? What if the guy has a CGPA of 4.49?

As odd as it may sound to you...4.49 is 2:1 ba..where I finished from in 2015 (I don't know of 2018) you can upgrade your results to 4.51, depending on your exam officer and he'll switch a few B grades to A. E's can change to C when cash is involved.

I guess you literally taught I meant paying a few millions to buy the Certificate itself But see the instance above. I remember marking scripts for lecturers even as an undergrad and we know so many paroles people do underground.

This is Nigeria.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Queenserah26(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
My sister, at this point you have to get Clay and mould him yourself. lipsrsealed
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by abdeiz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saff:
90% of these comments are bitter, frustrated and pathetic men. A dent to their ego because they can’t tick at least two of the criteria’s. How dare you have standards as a woman in Nigeria, you must accept any walking thing with a joystick or you’ll be single till menopause frustrates you. All women have to offer is sex and looks. Quite ironic that the first thing most men judged her from her were looks, and also questioning her virginity. grin grin

Pathetic lol

Just as how she 'dared' to have such criteria for a man and decided to post it online for us to rip on her, likewise subjectively i 'dare' to have criteria of mine one of which includes not looking like an alien grin grin grin
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by abdeiz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
grossintel:
But you have them as friends, why don't you propose to them then.

Why didnt she marry them since they were good souls?

Make she shift abeg

1 Like

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

You cannot buy a first class.
Too many checks and balances in the award of first class degrees.

You can buy a 2-1 though.
You can't buy a first class in Nigeria? Are you kidding me grin, a country where the president doesn't own a certificate.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

As odd as it might sound to you, you cannot buy a first class degree in Nigeria or anywhere.

@Post: The requirements are not bad or out of place. However, I have got some questions to ask. What do ladies mean by "he must be God fearing"? What if the guy has a CGPA of 4.49?
Don't say you can't buy a first class in Nigeria. How dare you grin, a country rooted in corruption, simply say buying a first class isn't possible for an ordinary Nigeria. If you have the money, power and influence you can buy anything in Nigeria!
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Kinggnicole(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ultimus:
If you ask her, all she has to exchange for all these qualities is a puss.y some other guys have used before.

Wow! Aren't you a special kind of dumb?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by AceDomino(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
She herself get 1st class ni?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by AceDomino(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Wow! Aren't you a special kind of dumb?

Reason being that?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by AceDomino(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Only over frustrated bitches post "I'm looking for a husband" advertisement on social media...
. Pussy ass bitches
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Kinggnicole(f): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin. Nland guys no go kee person.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Meklex(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
I qualified, but I can't be seen with such girl.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by victorian(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
She's smart and know what she wants out of life.
There are men out there, who fits her bill. And she said she has the same qualities as well
Guys should stop bashing her, she has set a standard for herself. Gone are those days, women marry anything when they get older. Some rather remain single for life, or have kids, than to be saddled with a man below their standards..

At the end, someone who fits her bill will contact her, that's life.
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Frankicent:

See this 1... Tar
Tar for tout, abi? Street urchin low life without a degree looking for someone to hate on. When she said first class, she meant first class graduate. She's not looking for your type. Ode!
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 3:41am On Aug 03, 2018
flyca:

Tar for tout, abi? Street urchin low life without a degree looking for someone to hate on. When she said first class, she meant first class graduate. She's not looking for your type. Ode!

Lol OK oo.. Since you'll a product of 1st class go and get married to her and use your 1st degree to feed her. No body go tell you to japa when she starting asking you for more like pespi. Dullard grin
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Frankicent:

Lol OK oo.. Since you'll a product of 1st class go and get married to her and use your 1st degree to feed her. No body go tell you to japa when she starting asking you for more like pespi. Dullard grin
Isit your asking? Stay there and be yapping thrash when she'll get married to her dream man.

Dumbby!
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
flyca:

Isit your asking? Stay there and be yapping thrash when she'll get married to her dream man.

Dumbby!

See this 1 shebi she's be the 1 to pay her bride pride. This buhari recession and she listed all this... See as you be like buhari. Tar

See lemme tell you . there's nothing like man of my dream... No one is prefect we'll bound to make errors.. Go think niga
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Frankicent:
[s]See this 1 shebi she's be the 1 to pay her bride pride. This buhari recession and she listed all this... See as you be like buhari. Tar

See lemme tell you . there's nothing like man of my dream... No one is prefect we'll bound to make errors.. Go think niga[/s]
If you no get first class, hide your face wink
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
flyca:

If yiu no get first class, hide your face wink

I don't need it.... It doesn't guarantee my success in life. A good grade I aim no this 1
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
samcus:
see her mouth like pepeye own

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Frankicent:
I don't need it.... It doesn't guarantee my success in life. A good grade I aim no this 1
See consolation grin grin
Na third class and no degree dey guarantee success, abi? cheesy

I said it. I knew exactly the kind of people that were criticizing her, exactly the kind of people she doesn't need in her life! I already told the sweet girl not to be bothered by never-do-well and kill-joys and aim for what she wants! Imagine this one's consolation, chai! SMH.

Biko, I must be in the best category of any endeavor I find myself. That is the first step to greatness! grin

1 Like

Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
flyca:

See consolation grin grin
Na third class and no degree dey guarantee success, abi? cheesy

I said it. I knew exactly the kind of people that were criticizing her, exactly the kind of people she doesn't need in her life! I already told the sweet girl not to be bothered by never-do-well and kill-joys and aim for what she wants! Imagine this one's consolation, chai! SMH.

Biko, I must be in the best category of any endeavor I find myself. That is the first step to greatness! grin

OK best of luck bro. Few yrs from now I"ll busy you and ask you howfr..
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rollitout:
There are 800 first class in nigeria at the moment, 750 out of them are happy married already, 30 are jobless while the remaining 20 are under employed and no hope of getting a well paying job yet... so what would you do.... would you consider a 2:2 who works in an oil company ?

How do you know this?
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Frankicent:

OK best of luck bro. Few yrs from now I"ll busy you and ask you howfr..
She doesn't want you! She's not looking for you, or people like you! She wants first class!
Shuuuuuuuu? undecided
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by Frankicent(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2018
flyca:

She doesn't want you! She's not looking for you, or people like you! She wants first class!
Shuuuuuuuu? undecided

See you what we call AFC just Google it up you'll understand what it means.

Guy grow up abeg... This one you ranting like she's your gf.. Who ever she love, Bleep, kill, whatever I don't give a Bleep... Beside you old enough to father a kid.... I don't have time for some online shit argument. On top one ugly chiwawa dog like gal.

Bros abeg free me ooooo.... If She's your babe It doesn't concern me go get her.. If she's not yours and you qualify for her listed job offer.. Just write an application letter and send it to her...

Grow up abeg men no get time for all this shit.... Free me jawe..
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by flyca: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Frankicent:
See you what we call AFC just Google it up you'll understand what it means.

Guy grow up abeg... This one you ranting like she's your gf.. Who ever she love, Bleep, kill, whatever I don't give a Bleep... Beside you old enough to father a kid.... I don't have time for some online shit argument. On top one ugly chiwawa dog like gal.

Bros abeg free me ooooo.... If She's your babe It doesn't concern me go get her.. If she's not yours and you qualify for her listed job offer.. Just write an application letter and send it to her...

Grow up abeg men no get time for all this shit.... Free me jawe..
She doesn't want you! She's not looking for you, or people like you! She wants first class! Go and look for your mates! Stop hating!

Oshi!
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by KingCassy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
grossintel:
But you have them as friends, why don't you propose to them then.

Me bro
Re: He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have by JBriel: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.