Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) (10281 Views)

Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Shugavee(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

grin
jaksparrow deh troll my friend chikita always,I no know wetin she do am.grin

hope you have stopped vexing?grin
sure,, na God go help us ,, good night baby girl kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by IamAirforce1: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Who is Jacksparrow?

Na you na cheesy
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lool

But you not Igbo
Never! God forbid

I'm Arewa grin cheesy
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

obim.sad
was writing my exams.grin

done now.
kedu kwanu??

Hmm nwanyi oma. Adim mma but adighim mma . undecided

How was exam shaa undecided
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

ewu!!
You guys don't bleach what?
lool,I have like 3 of them with Zebra colours running after the drug addicts.grin
well,comparing your ludo sized state to the entire Igbo nation will be a slap on our face,let alone arguing with an imp that doesn't know where his ancestral language came from.
dumb idiotic 25years pig.
I have stopped taking you serious,to even think you trolled chikita still amazes me.
corper weh never collect 19k salary finish. grin
hungry idiot.grin.
You are too dirty to make me degrade dark skin,you can't.
everyone is beautiful, fair or not.
anu mpama,know where your ancestor derived their language from first before talking about tribe.
foolish fool.grin,I'm not here for tribal war.cheesy

Ewoo nwa onu GI AJOKA...LMAO grin
U want to bury that boy alive ? grin

bia nofav0rs u can troll anybody here but, leave this babe alone biko angry
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Highqueen
That's not how to talk to a man
Odiegwu,
highqueen dont mind the this comment.
Dont ever let anybody Dim ur guts!!.
Proud of u any day.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Ewoo nwa onu GI AJOKA...LMAO grin
U want to bury that boy alive ? grin

bia nofav0.rs u can troll anybody here but, leave this babe alone biko angry

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Nofav0rs post=69937295][/quote]

Shut up is it ur licking undecided
U nko jumping from one gal to another looking for trouble attention rather.
U no dey shame ni undecided
GTFOH!!. N grow up

1 Like

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Shut up is it ur licking undecided
U nko jumping from one gal to another looking for trouble attention rather.
U no dey shame ni undecided
GTFOH!!. N grow up

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by BENARI: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
MrSoftDude:
smiley I'm new here guys, welcome and rate my pics, not easy to be cute, to all you who will hate, don't try to because I'm bigger than your hate.

Oya drop your ratings boys and girls #Boss cool

I don't know about ugly, but frankly you no fine for my eyes, sorry.

You type need ego to make you look fine. No go do Yahoo plus o! Because e bi me like sey you be Afonja.

E no dey hard now, you go harvest your girlfriend skull and other body parts.

Just work hard and smarter. With money, even you go know sey you fine. You no go need to ask us.

Sorry!!!!

No go commit suicide o! A beg o

2 Likes

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by ImaIma1(f): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Sammyimpostor:
No wonder, now I can see the reason why Nairaland is full of childish comments, we now got some kids here.

These are the kind of people that give marriage/relationship advice on NL
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Melison(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Kai who do do this Bros like this na,eh this one weak me

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Hmm nwanyi oma. Adim mma but adighim mma . undecided
How was exam shaa undecided
it went well. gini mere idichaghi mma.cry
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2018
But why do you like to go around cussing trouble like foul on heat Did you drink bleach? And you wonder why you will never find man on Nairaland embarassed
Nofav0rs:
[s][/s]

Mumu like you. We don't bleach in Kogi, we don't do drugs and no baby factories. FYI, I don't live in Kogi

Dumb overbleached h0e

Btw, I'm not about to be banned for a lowlife like you

Bye

1 Like

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 2:34am On Aug 03, 2018

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

it went well.
gini mere idichaghi mma.cry

Ana m Acho GI afurom gi cheesy.

Is it final exam ?
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by TimiElvis001(m): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2018
cryEyah

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by BIXYBABE: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Pls add graphic or disturbing pictures to ur topic and take note of this next time.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Ana m Acho GI afurom gi cheesy.
Is it final exam ?
eehya,odi mma.smiley

yeap,finals.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Ejiofor001: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Shugavee:
lol my sister
I've been cracking my head on this feminism..
What's the real ideology behind it. I like it but but does it have relativistic relationship with being independent.?
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by ojialo(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2018
guy why u no add graphic photo?
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

eehya,odi mma.smiley
yeap,finals.

Wow, congrats!. kiss
Idigo free na nsogbu school , Ofoziri service. smiley
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Wow, congrats!. kiss Idigo free na nsogbu school , Ofoziri service. smiley
lol,naso.grin

1 Like

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Wow, congrats!. kiss Idigo free na nsogbu school , Ofoziri service. smiley
lol,naso.grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CanineOfJackal: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

lol,naso.grin
We are friends on FB through gossipmill, you are as sharp tongued there like you are here

One thing I will tell you is that don't back down when those trolls insult you, continue to hit them just like you treated this boy here that made him to get disorganized.

Kudos
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by majesterial: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2018
You be ogre for where I dey.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
We are friends on FB through gossipmill, you are as sharp tongued there like you are here

One thing I will tell you is that don't back down when those trolls insult you, continue to hit them just like you treated this boy here that made him to get disorganized.

Kudos
lool,you are my fb friend?shocked

lool,gossip mill that year.gringrin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by rex444(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2018
For the fact that u got the attention needed,u hv achieved your goal
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by CaptainG00D: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

lol,naso.grin

Nwa agam abata o town this month.
Hope I go see u shaa.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Lalas247(f): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:
see the kind people that mention me to talk balderdash.

Kikikiki
I just want to rub Virgin hair fertiliser on his face grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by highqueen(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
Kikikiki I just want to rub Virgin hair fertiliser on his face grin
lool.savage.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Ziggylady(f): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Saff:
Why do you look like that?

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date A Transexual? / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked / See What This Girl Posted On FB Page !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.