Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) (10276 Views)

Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Yeligray(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Sarang:

Saranghaeyo grin
lol

How is you
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by fullofgrace(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
hmmmmmm

Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

lool.savage.cheesy
Lmao
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
OP how are you holding up bro? The comments on this thread are crushing. I'm here if you need to talk sad
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Shugavee(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ejiofor001:

I've been cracking my head on this feminism..
What's the real ideology behind it. I like it but but does it have relativistic relationship with being independent.?
yes it does!!! Because u can’t be solely dependent on a man n preach feminism..
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by ahiboilandgas: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrSoftDude:
smiley I'm new here guys, welcome and rate my pics, not easy to be cute, to all you who will hate, don't try to because I'm bigger than your hate.

Oya drop your ratings boys and girls #Boss cool
looking hungry u need some good food for ur true look to come out in first pic u look like a oshodi gala seller while 2 u look like a broke gay teen that the truth ...hustle up and clean up
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by SirMichael1: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:

bleach kor,bleach ni.
I'm not surprised you are from kogi,where you can hardly see ladies like us.grin
without your ladies bleaching their body to death,making them look like zebra.gringrin

village mofo,hungry tout, crude village street thing.grin

if you then see my sisters and mom you will call them albinos cos of your rigid and village crude life.grin

You should be matured enough to know when to ignore certain people. You've been on NL for long as Sekxyqueen so you should know that these ridicules won't stop especially from guys. You should also learn to ignore people and quit sounding tough. He insulted you, you bite back. This doesn't tell you guys apart as y'all are the same. Show that you're mature and ignore.

Engineering no be beans. Give your strength to the completion of your project. You'll need it more there than here.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Sarang(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yeligray:
lol

How is you

I'm fine thank you
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by DanielOc: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea...i eat boys like you for breakfast.

Nice 1
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
For kini? Your 5k can't even get me olosho

Is That So undecided
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by rainmaker12(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Person born you say em born human being. Alien like you, better go back to your planet.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by remi1444: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2018
highqueen:

ewu!!
You are not 25 years??grin

are you tryna hide your underaged fagg0tic lowlife.
this dreg won't stop making mockery of himself.

go collect your allowee first,you sound so hungry and frustrated. grin

You never eat finish na to chase women upandan you sabi.

ezi oha,no wonder your best suiting job on NL is to lick dirty asses filled with shitts like your face.grin

jacksparrow,you ain't shiit.

You are a simpleton with deranged wretched street life.

once again,go collect allowee to feed or better still,send your account number lemme feed you tonight.grin

like I said,I'm not here for tribal war,comparing ludo sized state with Igbo nation is a slap on our faces,your state don't just worth it.gringrin
Madam Highqueen, since he refused to share he's account number, I'm willing to give mine out and if need be collect the curses sef... for the bolded purpose.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by BluntBoy(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Shugavee:
lmoa ,, thunder fire the idiots that will vote for him in 2019

I am voting for him. I love him.
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Overfeeding dey worry you, see hin head cry
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by amostheo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
DBlackCeazer:
Adamu, so ná here you dey? and I dey horn for gate since!

Nairalanders no go kill mee oo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by DennisEche(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
see face like ogogoro seller
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
MrSoftDude:
smiley I'm new here guys, welcome and rate my pics, not easy to be cute, to all you who will hate, don't try to because I'm bigger than your hate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by MizzPhoney(f): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
MrSoftDude:

I'm speechless shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you are so cute !!! grin grin
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
dunno what to say sef
Re: The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) by oksmart: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
So you think all the men here are like the amateur OP, right?
emelda86:
After seeing this pics ehn....from today I no go quote any nairaland boy again embarassed

Chukwu ajukwa...agba pugom ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.