Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy (1055 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Jumkye: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
The unemployment and underemployment rate in Nigeria is crazy, you have graduates working N50,000 jobs for four years without a promotion. Their monthly salary is not even enough to buy a good phone or rent an apartment. Majority of the guys you know are broke because of the economic conditions of the country.

But dating a broke guy is way better than dating a cheap guy. Cheap is different from broke because broke is limited by his current financial situation, cheap is not limited by any financial situation, whether he is broke or rich, he is just cheap.

Financial Surveillance

A cheap guy is all over you, he questions how you spend money, tells you what to spend money on and how to spend your money. He is the kind of guy who tells you a 25k watch is too expensive knowing fully well that you can afford it. In his mind, some things are just way too expensive and out of the league. Same class of guys who keep asking you why you are spending 20k on your hair when you have 2k options.

No Value

Cheap guys have no value, they don’t understand the concept of value. He will buy the cheapest pair of jeans he can find and keep replacing them every six months rather than buying a good pair for a good price. He is not frugal, he is just stingy.

No bills to pay

A cheap guy has no bills to pay, he is not interested in helping you pay the bills or offering to pay, in fact, he doesn’t mind spending your money for you. His presence as a man in your life is all the recipe you need to achieve anything. He is the guy who doesn’t say no when you politely offer to pay for lunch. He has no courtesy and he will justify himself by telling you he doesn’t want a liability but hey, he is the liability.

He is too cheap to spend on you

Part of feeling loved includes kind gestures that make you feel human, well don’t expect this from a cheap guy, he will not spend a dime on you and he will justify it by telling you he cannot afford it. He makes no effort even the tiniest effort to spend a dime on you. If you are in this situation, well, spoiler alert, you are dating a cheap guy.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/08/dating-a-cheap-guy-is-way-worse-than-dating-a-broke-guy/

1 Like

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by milemimi93(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dating a Nig lady is worse than being single.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by KingCassy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
Dating a Nig lady is worse than being single.

Hehehe this table you guys are trying to shake....

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by MissRaine69(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dating a Nigerian woman is easier how? Because most are broke and cheap......

1 Like

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by CAPSLOCKED: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Dating a Nigerian woman is easier how? Because most are broke and cheap......COMBINED.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by ParkingParker29: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dating a cheap guy is great because for me he can teach me how to spend my money wisely. Who would date a kind of girl who spends 20k on her hair and not saving for her future , Right?
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by ritylove(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
dating a fake guy is even worse nigeria guys can fake for africa...what do you gain in living a fake live be proud of what you have and who you are..
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by highqueen(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
most men are very cheap,even the ones that appear educated.
stupid set of people.
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Wilfredpat22(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

stupid set of people.

Sister you are the cheapest of them all

Let’s stop deceiving ourselves here

1 Like

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Adasun(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dating a bore-hole pus$sy is worse.

Some pu$$sy would need a brigde before u can cross from one side of the hole to the other.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Mrtitanic(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

stupid set of people.
only a cheap girl will sound like this in public idiot

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by highqueen(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Sister you are the cheapest of them all
Let’s stop deceiving ourselves here
I will ignore you just because you seriously don't worth 0.0001 of my mb.
take care.
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by pryme(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Dating a Nigerian woman is easier how? Because most are broke and cheap......

I think the Op got the whole thing twisted, the Op is simply referring to selfish And stingy individual, there are guys that use their last cash to send a recharge card to a love one, it may not seem much but thats too much.

I don't think the amount of money one has defines someone, I know of level 15 office holder that still uses firewood and a kerosene stove to cook in his home.
The car he is driving was a gift from a friend, he is also a string believer of mosquito coils.

In your comment, are referring to cheap as one that can easily be bought, or one with no values?
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by highqueen(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mrtitanic:
only a cheap girl will sound like this in public idiot
was that what you told your sister this morning?
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by daben1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

stupid set of people.
and one "stupid" guy dey there dey rubbish you
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by highqueen(f): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
daben1:
and one "stupid" guy dey there dey rubbish you
commit suicide if you aren't comfortable with my comment.
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by youngbelieve(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
ritylove:
dating a fake guy is even worse nigeria guys can fake for africa...what do you gain in living a fake live be proud of what you have and who you are..

You kw right!! Asin Their fakeness just gives me a cause to worry undecided undecided
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by MissRaine69(f): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
pryme:

I think the Op got the whole thing twisted, the Op is simply referring to selfish And stingy individual, there are guys that use their last cash to send a recharge card to a love one, it may not seem much but thats too much.

I don't think the amount of money one has defines someone, I know of level 15 office holder that still uses firewood and a kerosene stove to cook in his home.
The car he is driving was a gift from a friend, he is also a string believer of mosquito coils.

In your comment, are referring to cheap as one that can easily be bought, or one with no values?
Sir take it anyway that you see fit
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by MissRaine69(f): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
pryme:

Sir/madam take it anyway that you see fit the choice is entirely yours!
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by nuggarito: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
There is no sense in this your post, a cheap guy is any guy who can fall for anything, one who has no taste, value.... Op go and make your findings
Re: Dating A Cheap Guy Is Way Worse Than Dating A Broke Guy by Estherosev2(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dnt even understand the whole point of this thread

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Control My Sex Drive. / Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage / Man Breaks Down In Tears On His Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.