Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material (5228 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by milemimi93(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
So people like me who do not eat frozen food what should we do?
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
So that u can share it amongst ur other girlfriends.. fuqboi
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by troubleseller: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why are the soups in Custard containers though?

Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by AceDomino(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Poisons
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by DonroxyII: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
fancy4eve:
OLOSHi sited..........ur type go lyk awwoof, y not tell her to open a restaurant 4 u instead
my most hilarious posts of 2018 .... d guy offend u b4 ni .... LMAO grin real bad !!
grin grin The "Oloshi" part .... I wish to see ur gesture when u post that !
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by fancy4eve(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
SarakiBukola:

The "Oloshi sighted" made me laugh.

I don't see any big deal in paying for this sha. But asking her to use her money is a NO NO. It should be voluntary.

But only a glutton would eat this much
tank God u know
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by fancy4eve(f): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonroxyII:
my most hilarious posts of 2018 .... d guy offend u b4 ni .... LMAO grin real bad !!
grin grin The "Oloshi" part .... I wish to see ur gesture when u post that !
Nooooo, na joke I dey joke,
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shut up! yen yen yen yen yen, wife material kee you dia. Even broke men that don't have money to marry a woman will still be giving rules...
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by rainmaker12(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
IamPlato:

Prepare All These And Store in My Fridge? Am I Selling Soup?

My brother, if you don't want bring it to me.
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by rainmaker12(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
You people are forgetting about circumstances. If you are living with 2 or 3 guys in the house, 3 times a day this soup will finish in 7 days, even after eating other things

There's a reason for something.

Anytime my babe come around, okro soup with prawns don sure. Turkey, chicken, gizzard in stew, at least 4 portion each, with individua smalll containers. Just carry one put 4 micro wave and lerm. If you like use the stew eat rice or mix am with indomie... For the next week my cheek will puff!.... All this is voluntary. She bad gan!
Re: If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material by David160(m): 4:57am On Aug 04, 2018
I hate soup.... All I need is a cute, intelligent smart girl... Must be fair though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Going Through Neighbour’s Underwear And Performing Sex Act / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Have Swag And Beautiful / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.