Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is It Bad To Date A Teenager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date A Teenager (5112 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
I put dis blog let here wat u tink. Am wit my college today in office and we argue about something is it right to date a teenager.I know most won't tink before dey tink rubbish but let see. Did u know Aisha marry baba Bugatti at 14 today dey are happy born and got grand kids. Did u know omotola met her hubby at 14 it means as a virgen. Did u know kanu nwanko marry amara at 18 it means he must date her since 16 as a virgen Today dey are happy and born. Celion don met her hubby at 14 dey marry and born. And are happy Why cant I date a girl of 16 most will get mad at me and say dey are young its a lie. Most body have come out and start having s€x.I saw a video last year an IBO girl in ss3 chioma dat 6 guy sex at once she useless and u see she enjoy it . It show DAT most are matured for relationship. But dey need someone to guide and train dem or at 20 dey are useless alredi Did u know most girls at 25 who havent marry have abort like 2 times so I feel sad DAT a guy will marry such a lady later she will have problem to born in life. If I see a girl of 16 I will date her and train her as my wife if am dating her we chat I tell her I love her she will happy and want to tell me back did u know wat I will tell her, I will. Tell her to prooved it. As how I will say pass ur weac pass ur Jamb dat I will treat her as a queen take her to eatry if she Neva mess around. She will be challenge she will say yes do well in life pass and all dat.Am not out for sex if u get a girl like dat I wont sex her till shes 18 or if she got admitted in school before so even if she dump me I know am first to be with her a girl hardly forget her first guy. I prefer dat dey got a guy to date or marry instead of to useless diasef in internet and disgrace dia family

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Teens should date teens. How can you, an over 40 years old man be running after a 16 years old girl?

You and your 'college' should carry your paedophilia selves and get out of my sight

Ogbeni japa

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Babyforever(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm coming back to read. This guy is my favourite blogger.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Goddyss(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018

Since the posters above are reserving space, I have a better space above
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy daeylar edimolu airforce1 safarigirl amarabae sinaj rosalieene vizkiz biafrabushboy lefulefu bluntboy madgoat sarrki ishilove lalas247 incline reasonabledoubt makydebbie adewumiopeyemi dollyjoy oyindidi dangotesmummy misscongeniality refiner verateebeh nwanyiawkaetiti colourich highqueen iamj milemile93 lezz princeakins
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Mekanus(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wakanda Shhit is this

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Goddyss(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Once a woman's two balls are popped out of her chest, and the hole beneath has started drizzling water, she is good to go in terms of dating and other things. I didn't say fork before I am called a paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Homeboiy: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let teenagers date each other biko.why would a matured man be running after a teenage girl.dats child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wanted to marry one cute smallie, we are family friends, I saw her at a party last year, I gave her my number to call, till now no phone call. I am tired of girls, I give up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Headlesschicken(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy Who phucked yuh life man,take it easy wiv our teens,if yuh daughter wia to start dating her ancestors at such a young age,how wld u feel... Hmm
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
cutestcuty84 ikombe nickymezor julietcutie henrydion hadez montezz kimbraa cerowo ifakiland rukkydelta damsexy18 vivypretty omosefeeguaibor remmyton culin zhiiee starlord tynasparks nnowu ireneony myfantasies sexybbstar mhisbliss ogorwyne safiaa preca cleopatra4 eyinjuege skarlett Israeljones gracebae tosyne2much sharliz chommieblaq zicoraads trustyshoess
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
Let teenagers date each other biko.why would a matured man be running after a teenage girl.dats child abuse.
I shd date a girl of 25 with 7 abortion abi is amara KANU not happy use ur brain I agree but in today world is good u start early wit a girl den u train her and marry ask Aisha if she regret or omotola

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
I shd date a girl of 25 with 7 abortion abi is amara KANU not happy use ur brain I agree but in today world is good u start early wit a girl den u train her and marry ask Aisha if she regret or omotola
If you want to catch them young, you should also start young. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Teens should date teens. How can you, an over 40 years old man be running after a 16 years old girl?

You and your 'college' should carry your paedophilia selves and get out of my sight

Ogbeni japa
see am not out to useless anybody am out for a wife useless Hippocrates like u how old was amara kanu wen she marry most of u worship omotlla DAT marry early and yet shes happy in her marrage I say this anywhere age is a numba is a matured talk no need for insult.we agree to dissagree I might be rite or wrong we all learns evryday
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
If you want to catch them young, you should also start young. Simple
did I tell u am up to 40. so since am old I shd be looking for old cargo to marry . I tot u are matured cos only a kid will talk like u
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
did I tell u am up to 40. so since am old I shd be looking for old cargo to marry . I tot u are matured cos only a kid will talk like u
Boss, I didn't say you should look for old cargo. But Atleast go for matured age. Something not too far from yours. You garrit?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
cheesy Who phucked yuh life man,take it easy wiv our teens,if yuh daughter wia to start dating her ancestors at such a young age,how wld u feel... Hmm
if my daughter want to marry at 18 I will be happy and let her than to be sleeping around disgracing family on internet
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Boss, I didn't say you should look for old cargo. But Atleast go for matured age. Something not too far from yours. You garrit?
I dont tink u have Eva been in love b4 if not u will Neva post this
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by BluntBoy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
As long as she is 18+, you have no problem in most countries.

You can date a 16 year old girl anywhere, but having sex is a different ball game. With a 16 year old in the United States, there is no problem. But in Nigeria, it would be child abuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
see am not out to useless anybody am out for a wife useless Hippocrates like u how old was amara kanu wen she marry most of u worship omotlla DAT marry early and yet shes happy in her marrage I say this anywhere age is a numba is a matured talk no need for insult.we agree to dissagree I might be rite or wrong we all learns evryday
Bro, this Amara you've been screaming, have you asked yourself how old was Kanu at the time? Amara was 18 and Kanu was just 24... you see. It's not as bad as you trying to paint it.

But imagine a 40+ years old man running after a 16 years old girl... ewww
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
maxi112 lilyqueeny rosieluv chommieblaq star Lord lawlahdey mimzyy abbeyology88 childofdoom fresia jodha kennygee subtlemee skarlett blank proudlyblack
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:

I dont tink u have Eva been in love b4 if not u will Neva post this
Okay, you win.
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by jakandeola(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, this Amara you've been screaming, have you asked yourself how old was Kanu at the time? Amara was 18 and Kanu was just 24... you see. It's not as bad as you trying to paint it.

kanu was 36 and mind u am not up to 40 dont try to make it look bad
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:

kanu was 36 and mind u am not up to 40 dont try to make it look bad
36? Bro are you okay? Kanu was barely 16+ months at Atlanta 1996 and he married Amara 2004. Do the maths

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by highqueen(f): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
minus Aisha.. In Omotola's case she was 19 and besides the man marry her. There are cases wey 15 yr old girls or 16 yr old u will see some men in thier 30s or even 40s enticing such girls with gifts so as to corrupt d small girl. Wetin a matured man go dey see in small girl still on secondary school uniform? Small girls are jail bait.
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello cracked, how are you today? Thirsty?smiley
Nofav0rs:
36? Bro are you okay? Kanu was barely 16+ months at Atlanta 1996 and he married Amara 2004. Do the maths
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:

u can imaginecheesy. Wetin a 40+ yr old guy go dey see in a 16 yr old girlcheesy. Anyway if the girl get a responsible mom na for d mom to threaten the matured guy with police if he dare worry her dauther againcheesy. Though there are some irresponsinble moms that love-vendor their young dauthers as prostitutes to old men.
Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
u can imaginecheesy. Wetin a 40+ yr old guy go dey see in a 16 yr old girlcheesy. Anyway if the girl get a responsible mom na for d mom to threaten the matured guy with police if he dare worry her dauther againcheesy. Though there are some irresponsinble moms that love-vendor their young dauthers as prostitutes to old men.
They call it love, I call it madness.

Their thinking level sef no fit align. As in, he state of mind go dey even bring you down. Cuz you must act like a teenager to cope with her. Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date A Teenager by Nofav0rs(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Hello cracked, how are you today? Thirsty?smiley
But why are you always thirsty for sex? Can't you drink water or even sef juice or beer? Smh 5 times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.