Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* (3055 Views)

Superlative Usernames On Nairaland. / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / Macho Man Or Slim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
Let's assume these are the kind of men on planet Earth  cheesy, which would my ladies wink go with and please do give reasons?

P.S. THE WORD "NONE" IS NOT ACCEPTABLE HERE  angry   

MUMMY'S BOY: He is handsome, able bodied young man. there is something about him that sends an electrifying feeling with in a woman. He is farkin rich but he is so not a man of his own without mum angry. He lives with mum in his mansion, he takes permission from mum to do anything in life, he does whatever mum says. undecided

MR OVERACHIEVER: He is rich, type A (workaholic) angry. he doesn't have time for his girl because he is so industrious and married to his job and nothing more, but he makes sure your bank account is flooded with Benjamin (cash). wink cheesy

MR PERVERT: Sex is all he dreams about although he is rich and sweet. if you don't give it to him 24/7 he jumps at the next thing in skirt tongue.

THESPIAN (player): He is handsome and rich. he treats his girl like an angel kiss but doesn't believe in love hence he is always flocking around with different women angry.

MR YES: He is gorgeous and rich but would accept anything you say undecided. he loves his girl like mad to the extent he becomes a fo,  ol for love  cry. he coincide to whatever the girl says even when it means displeasing himself undecided. with him everything is predictable hence the relationship becomes boring cry cause you know what to expect from it every gad dam, n second, there is no spark or challenges to keep the lit fire burning.

MR FIST PROVES HOW MUCH OF A MAN I AM: He is striking, princely, well-heeled and Mr perfect Imperfectionist wink. He would beat his woman blue black if she provokes or challenges him angry but later run begging for forgiveness and would do anything just to make sure he is forgiven  tongue. he just Mr good-natured, soft hearted kiss but a woman beater cry
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2011
blinkin . . . . .
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
y me:

Let's assume these are the kind of men on planet Earth  cheesy, which would my ladies wink go with and please do give reasons?

MUMMY'S BOY: He is handsome, able bodied young man. there is something about him that sends an electrifying feeling with in a woman. He is farkin rich but he is so not a man of his own without mum angry. He lives with mum in his mansion, he takes permission from mum to do anything in life, he does whatever mum says. undecided

MR OVERACHIEVER: He is rich, type A (workaholic) angry. he doesn't have time for his girl because he is so industrious and married to his job and nothing more, but he makes sure your bank account is flooded with Benjamin (cash). wink cheesy

MR PERVERT: Sex is all he dreams about although he is rich and sweet. if you don't give it to him 24/7 he jumps at the next thing in skirt tongue.

THESPIAN (player): He is handsome and rich. he treats his girl like an angel kiss but doesn't believe in love hence he is always flocking around with different women angry.

MR YES: He is gorgeous and rich but would accept anything you say undecided. he loves his girl like mad to the extent he becomes a fo,  ol for love  cry. he coincide to whatever the girl says even when it means displeasing himself undecided. with him everything is predictable hence the relationship becomes boring cry cause you know what to expect from it every gad dam, n second, there is no spark or challenges to keep the lit fire burning.

MR FIST PROVES HOW MUCH OF A MAN I AM: He is striking, princely, well-heeled and Mr perfect Imperfectionist wink. He would beat his woman blue black if she provokes or challenges him angry but later run begging for forgiveness and would do anything just to make sure he is forgiven  tongue. he just Mr good-natured, soft hearted kiss but a woman beater cry

sweeery are u lookin for husband? undecided
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Odunnu: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
If these were the only guys on earth, be sure i'll remain single. I cant even choose any oo
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by 195(f): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2011
Y_ME Can we talk things over a candle lite dinner

I have a husband for you ------> 190 angry angry
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by slimyem: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
i've dated three of the five types except the spian and the woman-beater.
For me,right now and forever,its NONE of the above.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by 195(f): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
^Look no further

190 is God's gift to woman kind

Im a combination of all groups of men sumed up together

just a trial and you would be convinced
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Sijo01(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
Odunnu:

If these were the only guys on earth, be sure i'll remain single. I cant even choose any oo

Seconded!
sad sad sad sad
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
Odunnu:

i was having a heart to heart talk with a frd on this
and he was all like no body is perfect, yeah agreed no one is perfect but these men are way out of this world   undecided
But u have to choose one jor
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
Dyt:

blinkin . . . . .
berra pick one of those god sent men cheesy grin
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
slimyem:

i've dated three of the five types except the spian and the woman-beater.
For me,right now and forever,its NONE of the above.

I have dated Mr Yes and Mr Overacheiver partially.
with Mr workaholic it wasn't a big deal to me if he was married to his job or not cause I wasn't deep into him hence i considered him a fling  cheesy
but it gets to a certain stage when u Want more than what u have undecided
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sweeery are u lookin for husband? undecided
190_@:

Y_ME Can we talk things over a candle lite dinner

I have a husband for you ------> 190 angry angry

No I am not sweery, because I am married smiley
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Odunnu: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
y me:

i was having a heart to heart talk with a frd on this
and he was all like no body is perfect, yeah agreed no one is perfect but these men are way out of this world   undecided
But u have to choose one jor
if I must choose, i'll take the overachiever guy, but then, i'm sure we wont last as long as Britney's marriage sad
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by BABE3: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mr Pervert is the obvious choice here. That's a no-brainer.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by iice(f): 3:04am On Nov 05, 2011
Terrible choices.

Though the Yes man always happens to me. No matter how he starts up all 'macho', he ends up a yes man angry
Same thing with the pervert. Always turns into something else.
No mama's boy for me - too emotionally and mentally weak for me.

If i had to pick one, it would prolly be the overachiever.

1 Like

Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yoriyori15(f): 3:28am On Nov 05, 2011
Mummy boy out of the question. he gives me an electrifying feeling, but if he lives with his Mum we not fhuckin anyways so no chance. and all the other options are just bad. So i think if this was really the choices left, i'd jus buy sum intimacy gadgets instead man.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2011
iice:

Terrible choices.

Though the Yes man always happens to me. No matter how he starts up all 'macho', he ends up a yes man angry
Same thing with the pervert. Always turns into something else.
No mama's boy for me - too emotionally and mentally weak for me.

If i had to pick one, it would prolly be the overachiever.

probably you are much of a woman for them hence they develop the Mr Yes flu grin
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yme1(f): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2011
yoriyori15:

Mummy boy out of the question. he gives me an electrifying feeling, but if he lives with his Mum we not fhuckin anyways so no chance. and all the other options are just bad. So i think if this was really the choices left, i'd jus buy sum intimacy gadgets instead man.

Mr yes is a good deal, no suspense with him. I think he is more of a maid than a bf shocked cheesy
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by yoriyori15(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
y me:

Mr yes is a good deal, no suspense with him. I think he is more of a maid than a bf shocked cheesy

looool very true
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Gamesmart: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
OP, which one will you choose yourself?
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Ikanium(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
sorry gals hostel i must hav mistaken.... (running out as fast as i can)
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
@OP

Are these the only type of men around or the ones you know? undecided
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Not a very appealing list.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by cklass(f): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2012
^Yield you nor dey taya undecided
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by KateSpade(f): 3:03am On Dec 19, 2012
MR OVERACHIEVER

Not necessarily because of the cash, but I dont like cling-ons and Ive gotten complaints that I'm too busy so at least I wouldnt have to worry abt not having enough time for him. I like a man with a passion in life.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 19, 2012
c-klass:
^Yield you nor dey taya undecided

190. undecided
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2018
yme1:

Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by chiommy123(f): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Since I must choose I will go with mr yes cos he will always say yes to my ideas and we think of something to spice it up.
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Magnoliaa(f): 2:48am On Oct 20, 2019
tbh, I'm already wishing a little bit of all the men (except the last) in one man embarassed lol
Re: Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* by Magnoliaa(f): 2:57am On Oct 20, 2019
It's so hard to pick! So hard.

It's Mr Overachiever jare. He's the better one. No disrespect, no beating, no cheating. The only thing he's lacking is the romance to show in the relationship. It's not as if he's emotionless.

So we can work on it.

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? / Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 / Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.