Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

“Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays (3153 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

“Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by salvationproject(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
This pictures of this two young Nigerians who are purportedly gays have torn Facebook apart as various series of individuals continued to trail their timeline to register their grievances.

While everyone is entitled to their personal view, a young man is of the opinion that since girls are forming too-hard to get, gayism should be an alternative.

One of the youngsters posted,

The love I have for you baep♥�
No one can replace in my heart♥you are a citizen in my heart♥my resident♥

♥Prince Joseph♥

See Pictures Below!!!

See Reactions,

More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/una-father-nigerians-react-to-the-pictures-of-two-young-nigerian-gays/

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Their fada true true!

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Their lives.
Their blokos.
Their An#s.
Their HIV.

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2018
hapi for them. Do what make you happy and duck people opinion
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Factfinder1(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Instead of to look for good cane and flog the evil spirit out of these boys you will still see some people coming here to say they should be left alone and that it is normal to be gay blah blah...this is a terrible spirit of abnormality...I hope these boys who think they are enjoying themselves today would be happy to see such pictures in 10years time...I hope they won't feel bad if a company goes through their social media accounts and deny them jobs just for senseless posts like this...ladies and gentlemen of this generation let's be very careful and think twice before we make any post on any platform...and this goes to airforce1 too grow up and stop drawing your energy from senseless post and attention believe they will painfully come hunting in future

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Tolexander: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Attention seeking young boys, instead of them facing their books.
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Poppy love grin
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
Instead of to look for good cane and flog the evil spirit out of these boys you will still see some people coming here to say they should be left alone and that it is normal to be gay blah blah...this is a terrible spirit of abnormality...I hope these boys who think they are enjoying themselves today would be happy to see such pictures in 10years time...I hope they won't feel bad if a company goes through their social media accounts and deny them jobs just for senseless posts like this...ladies and gentlemen of this generation let's be very careful and think twice before we make any post on any platform...and this goes to airforce1 too grow up and stop drawing your energy from senseless post and attention believe they will painfully come hunting in future
shut it tongue tongue

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Factfinder1(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
shut it tongue tongue

There's sand in your head go and show yourself to a priest then go to the beech and bathe 7times

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Factfinder1:

There's sand in your head go and show yourself to a priest then go to the beech and bathe 7times
says a Nigga who's claiming to be female tongue tongue

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by PrincessB1(f): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Nawa o undecided

see love
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Lalas247(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2018
See why you should go for bearded dudes grin

Lol yuck ..... make dem dey jiggle each other’s balls ..... minus 2 fukboyz grin

Feel for their parents sha ... Kai
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Oritzy: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Rubbish!

Absolutely Rubbish!!

Extremely Rubbish!!!
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
See[b] why you should go for bearded dudes [/b]grin

Lol yuck ..... make dem dey jiggle each other’s balls ..... minus 2 fukboyz grin

Feel for their parents sha ... Kai

so you mean guys with beards are not in to gay stuff Cause I'm not understanding undecided undecided

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Lalas247(f): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
so you mean guys with beards are not in to gay stuff Cause I'm not understanding undecided undecided
It’s rare .......
Me don’t trust hairless dudes o... gay lords plenty for der camp grin
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s rare .......
Me don’t trust hairless dudes o... gay lords plenty for der camp grin
LAMO just say that ,you are into guys ,who are beards gang.
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
LAMO just say that ,you are into guys ,who are beards gang.
Yes ...... grin

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2018
And i believe their parents did child dedications,3months after they were born....wasted kids

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2018
in south africa being gay is legal, mr op they are not nigerians

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Auladimeji1: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Their Ancestors

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by kmaster007: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2018
buhari dey help me do dis idiot
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by navzla(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
I love pussy ...
Ass was there yet through pussy I'm here ..dis fuckin world
Anything dat doesn't ve cup&tit keep off me.love those!
Da smooth skin drive me crazy

I'm addicted to suckin breast !but is itmy fault?
I was feed by it anyways
Its food to me.
If I die by pussy don't mind me ,I existed through it anyways
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Monaco2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
They are south africans
It's legal in their country
Teenagers nawa
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by dkronicle(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chaiii this is nonsensical. I just two better chics n7mber from school now gan. Currently this is exam period i still dey do exam on top woman body. Chaii i cry for those guys. If them no how pusssi sweet reach, dem go hate each other.
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by 4koff: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys these guys are not Nigerians, but South Africans. The name and the verse from Lady Zamar's song says it all.
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by KingCassy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Where's the TGE Nigerian police They should be tracked, arrested and prosecuted. undecided undecided

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by ExAngel007(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
very shameful
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
When the human vagina is so, so delicious, even on ugly specimens.

Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by IGBOmarryme: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tell me they are not Afonja..
Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by MissRaine69(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerians need to worry about their own lives and salvation.

lse / How To Express Your Love To A Woman? / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help!