Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (53717 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am dead grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
ndy87:
this doesn't still look huge in my eye, meanwhile in the far north of crs babes are given out with a keg of palm wine only even as a graduate or whatever degrees you have and it boils my heart.

It boils your heart that they're reasonable people who respect their daughters home? After your family bankrupt your husband, is it not you and your children who will suffer? Bride price should be abolished, it's an insult to the intellect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
erico2k2:
ahah your own nah book abi? nah B say nah publisher you go marry be that lol grin grin grin
Some guys are buying car for mare gf ... wahlahi the list small grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's only hungry people that gives such list in disguise of cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by sirzent(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
FIFA APPROVED FOOTHBALL AND PUMP

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
xynerise:

it true na, she is from a royal family..... don't make that face abeg.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newboss:
What a shame! angry

Still looking for a woman who knows that this modern day slavery! angry

Little wonder they're abused dailyangry

Hahahaha

My brother true talk. I can't spend such on a lady and she comes to my house and begin to argue with my orders..

Lie lie lie. This is why most ladies can't even pursue a career on their own once married..

The man spent heavily to marry u..

Worse is that after this nonsense, they will still go and do white wedding...

Sometimes I really wonder who do us this thing for Nigeria.. Such a confused set of human beings called nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
send this to DAVIDO who wants to marry ...C-H-I-O-M-A..!
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Osasnidas:
i see packs of cigarette and roll of matches... na wa so smoking is now part of marriage requirements

ok

I saw underwear, they have no shame... take the guy for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is why most of their girls reach age 40 and above
before getting married. Too bad. Something should be done fast.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHO PAYS FOR THE VALUE OF A GOOD MAN?

GET READY TO ROT AND DECAY IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

HONESTLY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ABOLISHMENT OF THIS INDIRECT SLAVE TRADE CALLED BRIDE PRICE.
WORST NOW IT'S A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME FOR MANY NIGERIAN FAMILIES. MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER AND YOU'LL BECOME THEIR MAIN AND ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME (AFTER "PURCHASING" HER COSTLY) UNTIL YOU DIE.

SO WOMEN FROM OTHER PLACES ARE NOT GODS BLESSINGS AND FAVOUR. BROS YOU'RE DELUDED.

Lol I feel your pain... I ya for success so that when you encounter such u will not even flinch ......
But I have my own house U mean I can’t remortgage or what Confused which fathers house ..... ?
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by xynerise: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
ndy87:

it true na, she is from a royal family..... don't make that face abeg.

Maybe if every man decides to avoid her because of the list then the father will auction her at a cheaper price or marry her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
See broke guys everywhere o.. Pele
It is well grin

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Deadlywoman:

It boils your heart that they're reasonable people who respect their daughters home? After your family bankrupt your husband, is it not you and your children who will suffer? Bride price should be abolished, it's an insult to the intellect.

men don't value anything that don't cost them huge cash and time.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by justifyme(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Them get #BISHOP size for yam again!!!
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
ndy87:

men don't value anything that don't cost them huge cash and time.

You're not getting it! It's your money he's spending! It's the difference between a 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom. It's your savings that your kinsmen will be spending. IT'S YOUR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
FIFA approved football and pump
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Marrying from Akwa Ibom/Calabar, Mbano, Ikwerre, Calabari, is expensive. Pls get it straight, NOT ALL PARTS OF IMO STATE is expensive to marry from. Ask me the areas and I will tell you for free.

BTW, this list will be more expensive since the lady seems to be a Princess.

#JuliusMalemagrin
Where's Mbaise, their own is the worst.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Obibrows:
the list is ok. sum everything up, it cant be more than 300k.
The CASH on the list is more than 500k

200k dowry for the father
and 150k for the mother.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shaftcraft:

My broda he pass 300k ... let him budget 500k cuz tent and DJ,the money he’ll spend on that day all summed up... if the family is fair .. they do the cooking .. but you won’t like the situation whereby meals won’t go round. Have your family cook their own meals aside .. the traditional ceremony is even more than any big reception you’re holding elsewhere...
Pls the money for cooking is from your pocket o, it has a different list entirely and not included as part of the rights, and I hear you say 500k? Oyo is ur name, for traditional marriage just keep at least 800k and the church wedding can come letter
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You're not getting it! It's your money he's spending! It's the difference between a 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom. It's your savings that your kinsmen will be spending. IT'S YOUR MONEY

I got you long ago, and I understand everything u wrote. but I still maintain that its not too much for someone from a royal family.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by zena2009(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Half (1/2) dozen of brazier. Honestly that got
Me in stitches ���

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
The list became childish as I kept on reading, why not make the list few and in summary. If it's 1million, I know it's what I'm bringing, not one elongated and endless list of items.
List should just contain Bride price, necessary amounts for all assorted drinks, fabrics and other wears, the other could be tagged miscellaneous sef. Then sum up everything.

The Children Section just weak me. Cabin Biscuit and Groundnut with 500#. Haaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday

Are you for sale? cuz some guys dunno the value of a good man.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by sacramento1212: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Marrying from Akwa Ibom/Calabar, Mbano, Ikwerre, Calabari, is expensive. Pls get it straight, NOT ALL PARTS OF IMO STATE is expensive to marry from. Ask me the areas and I will tell you for free.

BTW, this list will be more expensive since the lady seems to be a Princess.

#JuliusMalemagrin

So if it's that expensive, how are the poor marrying in those areas? The lady in question comes from a Royal Family so the list ideally should be more expensive but even with that, it's still negotiable.

Imo state is expensive when compared to other igbo states. Akwacross isn't expensive if you jam a good and reasonable family.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
ndy87:

I got you long ago, and I understand everything u wrote. but I still maintain that its not too much for someone from a royal family.

A royal family and they're asking for underwear and shoes? Let me laugh, finish grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ayam off to the Caribbean to get a wife before this tribe will kill man.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Deadlywoman:

A royal family and they're asking for underwear and shoes? Let me laugh, finish grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
AceDomino:

Are you for sale? cuz some guys dunno the value of a good man.
shocked r u gay
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
If I love the girl and I have the money why not? But if I no hold rabber na to find another girl from a cheaper tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just take a short cut to the marriage, just give the girl belle and go your way, they will send her to you free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.