Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72263 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by SAMBARRY: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

When a yoruba guy is proud to have you..he will flaunt you..i dont know about igbo guys...probably just using you codedly.
Iyen kolan baeso. Ani ko fesi si oro omo geshi yen. You're deviating from the issue

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It is true that I, HajimeSaito, am the descendant of a thousand bastards and my mother who's been passed around from one area boy to another more times than Barcelona FC can pass a football, spreads her legs more easily than a dog on heat. I have stopped assuming that everyone has a similar background to mine.

Okay grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bigfoot79(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
... I was shook..
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by victorian(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Sorry ma'am
No pun intended, but how many Yoruba guys have bragged about dating you or someone you know?

In addition, I hope you know that it makes no sense to call someone a player (a Yoruba demon) and still be accusing them of talking about their own relationships, no player will do that cause it will be counter productive.

To the bolded I don't keep counts and there was one I remember vividly well. He toasted me quite alright, I told him I would think about it, have not even said yes to him.. I said let's be friends, as time goes on, we will know if the feeling is mutual. We got chatting for like a week, in between I strolled down my street and a friend of mine stopped me, winking from ear to ear saying she heard am dating Daniel. I was like who? With a frown on my face. She said Cmon, we know u are Daniel's wife. I Said what! Wife ke! I was so infuriated and I snapped at her, what nonsense is this! we are not dating o, we are just friends for God sakes!

You can imagine! angry
Only God knows what else he must have said behind my back.. No wonder he's always pestering me to come to my house and have always turned him down, cos he looks like a wolf ready to pounce! And that's the truth.

Well maybe not all Yoruba guys but majority of Yoruba guys talk about women they date or woo, even add salt, Maggi and sugar untop.

Ok another scenario. I was talking to someone a matured married man on my street, been long we've seen eachnother. So we started talking by the street, when a man I used to say hello and hi, walked passed us and , called my name And wave with a smile.
I waved back. Then the married man said, I hope u are not dating that guy? I said no o! We are just hi and hello kind of friend, although he has toasted me before but I turned him down politely cos I felt a man of his age should be married and settled but he said he's not married but he has kids. And am not ready to dabble into men with kids..

This my married friend now said, I shouldn't mind him o. That he likes toasting women in the area and any one who agrees to date him, when he invites her to his house and have sex with her.. He will then begin to broadcast it to his friends, how she moans on bed and how many rounds she can go for. I was like what? shocked

He said that's who he is.. His mouth runs like tap, immediately he bleeps a lady, and he has slept with so many on our street, especially single mums them. I said eh! Thank God o!

You can imagine? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Zirah: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I disagree with you. We don't need to marry those flat.headed Biafrans. We don't share anything in common with those pathetic Biafrans. Our culture, language and history are not same. Politically, we are different. Ibos are our number one enemies. The average Ibo person has evil thoughts towards us. You need to see what they did under Jonathan regime.
They stink me to the bone. Their presence irritates me.

You truly speak my mind. Any yoruba that can't see through the false front of the igbos is "omo ale".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zirah:

Oro n la, Oro gidi, Omo yoruba gi di.
Exactly how I feel about igbos. Hate them die.
No be only you bro
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by HajimeSaito(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
1stolax:

Okay grin

Don't be ashamed of your past. grin

It is true that I, 1stolax, am the descendant of a thousand bastards and my mother who's been passed around from one area boy to another more times than Barcelona FC can pass a football, spreads her legs more easily than a dog on heat. I have stopped assuming that everyone has a similar background to mine.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zirah:

You truly speak my mind. Any yoruba that can't see through the false front of the igbos is "omo ale".

What Iboes did under Jonathan administration ehn, you go fear. Under Jonathan, Iboes made sure Yorubas were marginalized. They felt Yorubas were not needed and should be relegated politically. The flat.heads romanced with the North thinking that would make them like Jonathan and vote for him in 2015. But they were wrong! North never wanted Jonathan. When those flat.heads noticed this, they remembered those 'ewedu and Amala' people that they ridiculed. Knowing that Yorubas were already supporting Buhari, they began calling us slaves and betrayals. These pathetic hypocritical Ibos dominated everywhere under Jonathan. The highest nepotism you will ever know. I friend of mine that works in the Airport complained bitterly about them. They sacked Yorubas and appointed only their tribesmen. From ministery of power to Aviation down to Finance, they were everywhere. They did not remember Southern unity then. After that useless Jonathan was sent packing, they remembered we need Southern unity. They did same in the first and second republic. The average Ibo man sees Yoruba as a competitor. These guys hate us with passion, but they love to pretend.
Only an omo ale will talk of Southern unity. Ibos are greedy than the North. Infact, the North learnt it from them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
victorian:

To the bolded I don't keep counts and there was one I remember vividly well. He toasted me quite alright, I told him I would think about it, have not even said yes to him.. I said let's be friends, as time goes on, we will know if the feeling is mutual. We got chatting for like a week, in between I strolled down my street and a friend of mine stopped me, winking from ear to ear saying she heard am dating Daniel. I was like who? With a frown on my face. She said Cmon, we know u are Daniel's wife. I Said what! Wife ke! I was so infuriated and I snapped at her, what nonsense is this! we are not dating o, we are just friends for God sakes!

You can imagine! angry
Only God knows what else he must have said behind my back.. No wonder he's always pestering me to come to my house and have always turned him down, cos he looks like a wolf ready to pounce! And that's the truth.

Well maybe not all Yoruba guys but majority of Yoruba guys talk about women they date or woo, even add salt, Maggi and sugar untop.

Ok another scenario. I was talking to someone a matured married man on my street, been long we've seen eachnother. So we started talking by the street, when a man I used to say hello and hi, walked passed us and , called my name And wave with a smile.
I waved back. Then the married man said, I hope u are not dating that guy? I said no o! We are just hi and hello kind of friend, although he has toasted me before but I turned him down politely cos I felt a man of his age should be married and settled but he said he's not married but he has kids. And am not ready to dabble into men with kids..

This my married friend now said, I shouldn't mind him o. That he likes toasting women in the area and any one who agrees to date him, when he invites her to his house and have sex with her.. He will then begin to broadcast it to his friends, how she moans on bed and how many rounds she can go for. I was like what? shocked

He said that's who he is.. His mouth runs like tap, immediately he bleeps a lady, and he has slept with so many on our street, especially single mums them. I said eh! Thank God o!

You can imagine? sad
So these story Iines are very peculiar to Yoruba men

And why use "majority of Yoruba men" to hide an obvious bigoted statement behind politically correctness?

Majority means 6 to 9 out of 10, So it is still baseless generalization based on interaction with a few people.

Hope you watch movies from all over the world with such funny storyline?

And while I am not insinuating that your stories were made up in anyway, these type of story lines are common in romantic movies world over, why is it so? it is because such stories are not uncommon in most societies.

I believe you live and do business in Lagos, so you should know that you will encounter Yorubas more than other tribes.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Victorvibes(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
lies, wat happened was that d igbo guy bleeped her better grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So this story is very peculiar to Yoruba men

And why use "majority of Yoruba men" to hide an obvious bigoted statement behind politically correctness?

Majority means 6 to 9 out of 10, it is still baseless generalization based on interaction with a few people.

And while I am insinuating that your stories were made up in anyway, these type of story lines are common in romantic movies world over, why do you think so ? it is because such stories are not uncommon in most society.

I believe you live and do business in Lagos, so you should know you will encounter Yorubas more than other tribes.

You better don't mind that Ibo nit-wit. She made that story up just to justify her hate and bitterness. She mention one and said most Yoruba. Those Iboes are crafty and obnoxious people.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by victorian(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So this story is very peculiar to Yoruba men

Majority means 6 to 9 out of 10, it is still baseless generalization based on interaction with a few people.

And while I am insinuating that your stories were made up in anyway, these type of story lines are common in romantic movies world over, why do you think so ? it is because such stories are not uncommon in most society.

I believe you live and do business in Lagos, so you should know you will encounter Yorubas more than other tribes.

I swear, am not making up and story.. It's the truth . It happened live. And I don't have the patience watching romantic movies. I love mafia films instead. So I don't know about my story coming from romantic film? Nah not true

Anyways You can choose to believe or not.
That's just what I witnessed with ears and eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You better don't mind that Ibo nit-wit. She made that story up just to justify her hate and bitterness. She mention one and said most Yoruba. Those Iboes are crafty and obnoxious people.
She is not Igbo, she is urobo bruv

I know her more than she can imagine ! cheesy
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
She is not Igbo, she is urobo bruv

I know her more than she can imagine ! cheesy
What is the difference? Urhobo, Ibo, Ijaw are all Yoruba haters. It is better to stay away from them. Those guys wish Yoruba people evil. Even their leaders have same thoughts.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
victorian:

I swear, am not making up and story.. It's the truth . It happened live. And I don't have the patience watching romantic movies. I love mafia films instead. So I don't know about my story coming from romantic film? Nah not true

Anyways You can choose to believe or not.
That's just what I witnessed with ears and eyes.
I am sorry if it seemed like I challenged the legitimacy of your stories, perhaps because of a typo which I later corrected.

Nonetheless, you fail to tell me how such stories are peculiar to Yoruba men to the extent of making blanket statements like "majority of Yoruba men" are like that.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

What is the difference? Urhobo, Ibo, Ijaw are all Yoruba haters. It is better to stay away from them. Those guys wish Yoruba people evil. Even their leaders have same thoughts.
Urobo are no Yorubas enemy.

They are close cousins to Edo and ishekiri in the Niger Delta,

Most of those tribes have close relationships with Yorubas than igbos, despite sharing states with igbos

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

would you sharap ur mouth you this 2go kid...from page 1 to 13 only you blabbing what was just a normal joke on nairaland...your very fine and sexy sister chop igbo prick...chop yoruba prick talk say na igbo prick sweet am pass...na im you carry your ewedu mouth just dey pour hydraulic saliva everywhere dundi angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Urobo are no Yorubas enemy.

They are close cousins to Edo and ishekiri in the Niger Delta,

Most of those tribes have close relationships with Yorubas than igbos, despite sharing states with igbos
I have met four Urhobos and believe me, all of them hate Yorubas. If four out of four Urhobos hate my people, then the probability they do is 1. If someone who live in Yorubaland and loathes her indigenes, then I wonder how much bile the ones who have never been to Yorubaland holds. Urhobos are not close to Yorubas at all.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

So Victorian is now igbo? grin
Who doesn't know here that she is a deltan lady. Anybody that doesnt agree with u is igbo?
SMH.
U people should keep on bragging on "Yoruba demon" while the tag is causing u damage. cool
Negative thing will always beget negative thing at the end no matter how u try to hype it

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

When a yoruba guy is proud to have you..he will flaunt you..i dont know about igbo guys...probably just using you codedly.

1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by veesion: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Yoruba demons no want coded things that'll turn to story that touch. Na now you go hear say your bae is involved with almost all the other boys in the hood because you're coding things.
WHAT SHE MEANs u guys go about broadcasting HOW U SLEPT WITH HER, I don't know why u guys make such unmanly broadcast

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I have met four Urhobos and believe me, all of them hate Yorubas. If four out of four Urhobos hate my people, then the probability they do is 1. If someone who live in Yorubaland and loathes her indigenes, then I wonder how much bile the ones who have never been to Yorubaland holds. Urhobos are not close to Yorubas at all.
I have met more than four urobos and they don't hate Yorubas,

They only have this competitive mentality to which tribe is superior to the other, which Edos in general are quite known for having.

They have some cultural similarities with Edo, ishekiri and Yorubas

Hateful people are present everywhere bruv, perhaps you met the ones filled with hatred.

Nonetheless, do not let anyone have your hate.

A person with a hateful nature is on a journey of self destruction. He/she will eventually hate everything and anything and watch those he/she loathes achieve alot in life effortlessly. The pain of watching such achievements will eventually consume him/her.

Peace bruv.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sherlock229(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
never heard of her.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Igbo guys keep tins coded knowing fully well dey can't marry ofe mmanu girls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Strikethem: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
Ziggylady:

Guy dont be silly...There is no reading of lines here,its straight and simple....Why must your relationship with any lady be the topic of discussion amongst your friends,relations and colleagues??..We are not talking about hidding your girlfriends in a closet claiming you have none,the issue is going about town with a gong in hand announcing to all and sundry the details of your relationship right down to her privates

The size of her boobs,her bra sizes,how many times you sleep with her perhaps??...that is not flaunting dude that is down right irresponsible and tacky!!...What sort of kiss and tell parole is that?

No one is a kid here please...You guys should learn to bridle your tongues on certain issues
[/s]If I Bleep you, I will tell, cos you aren't my wife yet. Deal with it.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by 1stNumeroUno: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
veesion:

WHAT SHE MEANs u guys go about broadcasting HOW U SLEPT WITH HER, I don't know why u guys make such unmanly broadcast

Really?

I didn't read that on her page...on second thought the guy below is saying something possible.

[quote author=FrMbaka post=69962333][/quote]
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Strikethem: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

undecided.
grin, you know I know you na. No be today.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Strikethem: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Of course there are exceptions. . . Did you miss that?

As for the world’s dirtiest?. . . . ?
Not the topic of the thread.
My opinion only.
Thanks. kiss
Okay, thanks for admitting.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by oyoirabor: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
mokt:

Igbo guys wont say anything cos they will end up using the babe for money rituals na.

Every Nigerian knows the head quarter of skull miners and ritualism....we all know say youruba carry the medal for head

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Strikethem:
grin, you know I know you na. No be today.

Hehehe.
Ok boy, if it makes u feel better.
Coded we are and coded we shall remain.
We ain't demons cool
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bubu2019: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Azmodan:

See this sophisticated pig of the west hyperventilating

Oya yeebos over to una

I always enjoy these two tribes stupid fights

if your parents no reincarnate from pigs make I die when I time reach.since I joined naira land,any comment that contain pig must come from you.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

That one na your business Igbo. Whether you are a tribalist online or not, we don't give a f.uck abouj Ibos. We don't like you. Biafran, mind your business.
Who b this one? Who cares about ur hate, go drink your ijebu garri before e go turn to eba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.