Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72350 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by BabaRamota1980: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yoruba guys, no mind aunty Ronke. This is her way of hitting back at Davido. He went for Ibo instead of Yoruba. She cant come out straight and put it like that. This is the spin for her consolation.

Dont ge mad at your sister. To every Ronke do you know how many Yoruba girls are dying to be with you?

Na Davido piss the girl off. grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by selemempe: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
mercyville:

grin
Yes,he pain me.
i know
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by pweetiedee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Natural is better than fake darling. It's better to be your natural hairy sef than bleached and smelly..

Don't take it personal, mama Ibe. Kpele u hear. U kno say u sef don do your own.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by selemempe: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Yoruba guys, no mind aunty Ronke. This is her way of hitting back at Davido. He went for Ibo instead of Yoruba. She cant come out straight and put it like that. This is the spin for her consolation.

Dont ge mad at your sister. To every Ronke do you know how many Yoruba girls are dying to be with you?

Na Davido piss the girl off. grin
davido is with igbo girl...ronke is with igbo boy...chai e come be like yorobàs dey hustle to marry igbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Bablo08(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
won ti get bebi yi sha, am I d only one thinking that dis yeye OLOSHO just chop heartbroke from Yoruba demon
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
grin for sure I go always remember you...
We Thank God o you sef go flex too Amen for sure mosh you too o

Chai! So u no go come back again?? cry cry cry
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

All my comments here are not based on any sentimental ish., its juts a fact many people have come to realize lately contrary to what they thought about igbos.. This gal is not the first celebrity to say that funny enuff.
Another actresses from akwa ibom said it too
We all read it here last year and u brothers were insulting her usual.
Many people know this truth but are just to air it air it out to avoids the bad mouth of yorubas

Do u still need more proof.?
Alright bruv

I take the words of a supposed women who confessed on the social media that her husband is the greatest thing she has ever achieved in life as hard evidence cheesy

I don't insult people's opinions, I only try to correct false information about me and those I care about.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by MrI2015(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
They will soon turn this to tribal war here, I hate such.I pity for this country. The lady said what she observed and witnessed but that doesn't make all Yoruba guys to be the same.Time to stop all these nonsense,let's respect our various tribes.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Strikethem: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
On NL for example. . . . The Igbo guys got more class than the Yoruba ones(except for some half-breed, UPPER-IWEKA/POUND ROAD, riff-raffity, IGBOTIC, IJJJJIOTS here of course). kiss

Remember the “NOTORIOUS, OBNOXIOUS “LOQUACIOUS, SCAMMER-FOR-NEWDS” Afonja DUDE on NL called COOGAR? grin OMG!!!! Could he talk or what? cry The AFONJA-NL-ancient-of-days-SADIST FROM OGUN STATE CALLED “DAVIDYLAN” nko? undecided TUFIAAAAAAAAKWA!!! cry

On point!
Yoruba guys TALK TOOOOOO PHOCKING MUCH, gossip wayyyy more than females. Igbo Guys go just dey “wink” and “nod”! grin ROMANTICALLY-CODED! wink Very mature and considerate.

Only from a Yoruba DUDE or SHE-DUDE like Wizkid dem will you degenerate to “smelling toto” talk. Very “CHEEEEZY” guys. Never to be trusted. kiss

See the useless one called THC-SNORTING DAVIDO? Flaunting WITH 2 BABY MAMMAS++++ one CHIOMA(a girl he has neither paid a kobo of bride price or married all over the globe?) A useless IGBO GIRL, WITH NO HOME-TRAINING, that can’t stay in school and graduate? grin I pity her LIFE! cry

Please, I have dated and phocked BOTH!
In GENERAL. . . . ONLY FEW EXCEPTIONS. wink
Igbo ALL THE WAY! cool

Afonjakasses? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . . . Not my territory. Toooooo DIRTY, MOUTHY AND LAZZZZZZZZY! kiss

Even with all their wahala. . . Igbo guys are SOLID and CLEAN! kiss

The Igbo INTELLIGENTIA, FAMILY-ORIENTATION, cooking skills and HARD WORKING ETHICS are all round winners for me. cool
Maybe world health organization is lying by saying igbo tribe is dirtiest in the world and your sister shamed on a plane.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
notoriousbabe:
only a crazy Yoruba guy will even look at your side with your kind of body and mouth odours (double honours)
Lmao this thing wey i talk really pain una. Hehehe but when it comes to dirtiness and bad smells, Yoruba people carry the award na. Hehe sorry o, make una no dey vex.. truth hurts. Smellos cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by FBIL: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Runs babe, wants coded maga. Sorry we dont do coded, we do loud so you can be identified easily when u are trying to cheat and signal sent to base
Igbo guys no get sense na, 2years lol
grin grin No need for insults! Calmly people succeed more than noisy people. A can filled with powdered milk and an empty can. Which one do you think makes noise, and which would you prefer? This sums up Ronke's narrative! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

so unfortunate you're lacking behind in comparative analysis. you are comparing an individual to a huge number of your youths littered in Asia prisons to impress, suppress and buy wh0re like Ronke heaven and earth
out of 100% reports of drugs pushing. record have it that eastern Nigeria occupied 99% of the crimes. you should quote me when your mental provider is not fluctuating

Skull mining nko? grin
Can u be truthful on this one now?
Hope u know the deadliest assassin in UK prison is a Yoruba man?
Its a pity he took ur skull mining to Skill to UK.
He has been in jail for many years .
And has won the record of being the most deadliest assassin in UK.

If only u know the person behind this moniker
Dont try me bruv!!, iv got many proof to nail u. cool
And abandoned u recklessly cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sisisioge: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aystarz:

Hey ma'am, no mind me oo but are you the popular political analyst, 'Sisioge', who works for Smoothfm981?

No sir...I didn't even someone else goes by that name. For the sake of the soubriquet, I hope she's pretty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
pweetiedee:

Don't take it personal, mama Ibe. Kpele u hear. U kno say u sef don do your own.

Personal ko. Na you auntie bleacher carry am for head na. I talk say I go pass when I see Yoruba person, you go carry am for head dey defend una men. Dem dey try sha, the way you bleached, I wonder how your downside will be.. I bet it's dirty and smelly AF. Your guys dey try sha cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by resurgent2019: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
kenex4ever:
I no hate yorubas at all. It's clearly the other way round that's y u are quick to declare that it's mutual without knowing I don't hate yorubas.

My issue is that many times I open my heart to relate to most of my yoruba friends but sooner than later I will realise they don't like me, they just think I'm competing with them. And before you know it, they form some tribal interest group and start communicating with only yoruba even when they know the topic of discussion involves you, thinking you don't understand yoruba at all. But if you try to speak your own language they get uncomfortable n angry.

I digressed from d topic because of ur quote.

I still have some yoruba guys I confide in but after they have proven to me that they are not like the majority.

You have spoken the truth. The fact is that both tribes really dislike each other. That is why no matter how i love any igbo woman (I have only dated one in my life though), i can never marry her because of the fact that she is igbo. There is a hihg possibility that there would be a disagreement that will lead to a break up. It is always better to stick to your kind. It helps foster peace and cohesion. Yorubas and igbos can continue to disagree without resorting to conflict. As long as Nigeria remains one, we can coexist with the realisation that we are not the same and our interest can never align. That would be the best for our inter-tribal relations, anything further than that is a recipe for disaster. Safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by CSTR1005: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only a Yoruba man will brag that ffk slept with Bianca regardless of how true.
Like it is a general achievement.

Their sense of worth comes to play when they can brag that they slept with a woman.
As if other group of men don't have sex too.
What igbo men do and face front, is what Yoruba men will do and start bragging.

The mind of a Yoruba man though is interesting for a psychoanalyst.

Dem brag sotay, dem begin call themselves demons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Alright bruv
I take the words of a supposed women who confessed on the social media that her husband is the greatest thing she has ever achieved in life as hard evidence cheesy
I don't insult people's opinions, I only try to correct false information about me and those I care about.

Bro if those ones are not prrof enuff for u then I can't help u further .
U are a priding in "Yoruba demon" and think its all game, but what u dont know is that u are shooting urselves on the foot.
Now here is the repercussion cool

Borrow a leave from igbo boys bro. cool

1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by resurgent2019: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

Their sense of worth comes to play when they can brag that they slept with a woman.

You wont let us rest because you have seen a justification to insults yorubas today after a long while grin.

Oya, e don do.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afonja007:
don't kill me with laugh here biko grin grin grin grin yoruba and igbo people this two tribes love each other but pride no let them admit it grin grin grin
We don't love each other. Ibos presence stinks me. I always feel like vomiting when I see them.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by notoriousbabe: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Lmao this thing wey i talk really pain una. Hehehe but when it comes to dirtiness and bad smells, Yoruba people carry the award na. Hehe sorry o, make una no dey vex.. truth hurts. Smellos cheesy
sharaaap you this stinking maggot

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Adebowale89(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Skull mining nko? grin
Can u be truthful on this one now?
Hope u know the deadliest assassin in UK prison is a Yoruba man?
Its a pity he took ur skull mining to Skill to UK.
He has been in jail for many years .
And has won the record of being the most deadliest assassin in UK.

If only u know the person behind this moniker
Dont try me bruv!!, iv got many proof to nail u. cool
And abandoned u recklessly cool

Kids everywhere grin

You can continue fabricating your lies for your other ignorance to inhale. Who cares about who's behind your nonsense monicker. Who your monicker EPP?

Ronke is just one loose wh0re that's marketing for highest bidder because she knows Yoruba men won't dance to the tune of her wh0re life. She can go and marry her coded Igbo bf and he will be comfortable for him to use her for ritual codedly

When Igbo ladies are running to yoruba guys/men for their lives and future banking, she's bent on going for destruction

You can continue fabricating your lies for your self gratification. All your tales by moonlight haven't negate my earliest and recent post

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
notoriousbabe:
sharaaap you this stinking maggot
Die bîtch tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by CSTR1005: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

You wont let us rest because you have seen a justification to insults yorubas today after a long while grin.

Oya, e don do.
I am not insulting you na.

Just open any Bianca ojukwu thread and see your Yoruba demons in their full glare of shame.

Lame as$ niggas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Strikethem:
Maybe world health organization is lying by saying igbo tribe is dirtiest in the world and your sister shamed on a plane.

Of course there are exceptions. . . Did you miss that?

As for the world’s dirtiest?. . . . ?
Not the topic of the thread.
My opinion only.
Thanks. kiss
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by kenex4ever(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have spoken the truth. The fact is that both tribes really dislike each other. That is why no matter how i love any igbo woman (I have only dated one in my life though), i can never marry her because of the fact that she is igbo. There is a hihg possibility that there would be a disagreement that will lead to a break up. It is always better to stick to your kind. It helps foster peace and cohesion. Yorubas and igbos can continue to disagree without resorting to conflict. As long as Nigeria remains one, we can coexist with the realisation that we are not the same and our interest can never align. That would be the best for our inter-tribal relations, anything further than that is a recipe for disaster. Safe bro.
I get you but we can still like and trust each other. Some already do. I know yoruba and Igbo marriages that trust n love each other more than most Igbo-igbo and Yoruba-yoruba marriage.

We just need to know we are humans first before tribe.

And the person that could care most about you might b from another tribe even when your tribesmen don't give a sh*t about u.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by victorian(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

Lol, and it's true.

Yoruba can brag about dating a girl, even before she says yes, everyone on his street with all his friends far and wide has already gotten the news ,he is fucvking her not even dating sef and babe never agree say yes o!

I wonder what entered their heads to be calling themselves demon.
Yoruba men, na wa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
How can you judge an entire race by one guy, madam Ronke? Abeg, not every Yoruba guy is like that. I think we should move on beyond tagging people based on their tribes abeg. Besides, what happened to your relationship with your great igbo guy?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Patrioticooduan: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Die bîtch tongue
With makeup, you are still this ugly, how then will you look without makeup ehn? Ugly Ibo baboon, no Yoruba can date an ugly creature like you. If only you know how you look.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Aystarz: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
sisisioge:

No sir...I didn't even someone else goes by that name. For the sake of the soubriquet, I hope she's pretty cheesy

LOL.. Very pretty and quite cerebral too - just like you.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by notoriousbabe: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Die bîtch tongue
God punish you!

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by jboycrb(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Olosho fe ya speaker,.. Jor ooo
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aystarz:

LOL.. Very pretty and quite cerebral too - just like you.

Cool...thanks for the compliment wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.