Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 (2251 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by sarrki(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kwara s I t is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Peter4naz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
9ja our land...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seriously I don’t like him

He’s too greedy

saraki is a fraudster

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by olasaad(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
And that was one of the issues that led to the collapse of second republic

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

He’s too greedy

saraki is a fraudster

BMC turned Wailer! Remember when you defended him when he was in APC.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by sarrki(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

BMC turned Wailer! Remember when you defended him..

I will forever respect you if you can show where I ever support this criminal

I don’t do Apc pdp stuff

I deal with individuals

But saraki as an individual is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by chriskosherbal(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chaii the Internet never forgets

So you guyz had to dig up this to prove what point ..

Chaii politics ..

See signature

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by taxiappguy: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Internet truly does not forget.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by IsaAbubakar: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:
Kwara s I t is well

guy you go school at all?

speak yeroba naa if you can't speak good English cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by IsaAbubakar: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

He’s too greedy

saraki is a fraudster
[/s]
are you from kwara? NO

are you worth his shoe cleaner? NO

so why will his dirty pant cares if you hate him or not

boy stop attaching unnecessary relevance to yourself cheesy

kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Okoroawusa: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
No wonder!

it's in the blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by LuciferChristi: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do Apc pdp stuff

I deal with individuals

I'd rather wash this slay queen's pant than be associated with filth like you.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Beremx(f): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmm

History is about to repeat itself
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by uwa1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beremx:
Hmmmm

History is about to repeat itself

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
In chairmo's voice.....GO AND DIE!!

The only course to champion now is to free Nigeria from the terrorist in aso rock!!

Your wailing just dey start ni......Yabaleft awaits you... grin grin grin
sarrki:
[s]Seriously I don’t like him

He’s too greedy

saraki is a fraudster
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Tyche(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

He’s too greedy

saraki is a fraudster

Where lies your conscience brother
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:
He’s too greedy
saraki is a fraudster
Are you done
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
And the son is now the President of the Senate that suspended his father Interesting
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do Apc pdp stuff

I deal with individuals

was it after election or before
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
was it after election or before

Before and after
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by hannysur8(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Like father like son
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Before and after
was buhari a partner then ?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 by Patrioticooduan: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
One thing I know is that Nigeria must be split

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers / PDP agent shot dead in Imo (Photo) / You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.