Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Would You Handle This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle This? (5169 Views)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
finest0007:

Whether or not I belong to this category has pretty much no bearing on reality. People have different reasons for engaging in sex. To some it's all fun & games, to some it's something sacred to bond over. That the girl moved on & wanted no return is nothing unusual.

You want to crucify her for something guys engage in frequently? Crucify away.
crucify? Impartial truth has become crucifixion? Oh I forgot.

I don't have time for blind arge
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
finest0007:

Whether or not I belong to this category has pretty much no bearing on reality. People have different reasons for engaging in sex. To some it's all fun & games, to some it's something sacred to bond over. That the girl moved on & wanted no return is nothing unusual.

You want to crucify her for something guys engage in frequently? Crucify away.
crucify? Impartial truth has become crucifixion? Oh I forgot.

I don't have time for blind arguements
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

The logic behind this one is illogical.

You've lost me... the logic behind which one?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
LivingFree:

You've lost me... the logic behind which one?
Sigh
The earlier comment you responded to.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by 2buffagain(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ok read what I wrote again. It gives you an outline in regards context. This person is already catching feelings so my question relates to this scenerio. Even seasoned vaterans catch feelings.

In that context, it would mean she isn't feeling me otherwise she'd put in the effort.
Experience would make me totally okay with that too, because I've done the same to people I wasn't feeling.

Trust that if I see her again, I would habour no ill feelings.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by pryme(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

For what?
Nonsense.
He should thank the stars he experienced good sex and least once in his life!

This is one of the many lies your hear from men, just to make lady feel good.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by pryme(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe you were not as good as you think and she was not impressed?

This could be one of the reasons she has decided to cut contact, trust me if a woman just only needs sex from a guy and the guy gives her great fvck, trust me the woman will definitely come back for more.

Even if the woman is out to use and dump, she will dump him eventually after she drained him.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by EwuOjota: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
LivingFree:

This cracked me up! Is that to say men don't have this problem grin grin grin

Yes nau.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe you were not as good as you think and she was not impressed?

Yes, but If I wasn't good sexually with her, I would know. It's not something I usually miss, there is never a time I have had sex without even weighing my performance honestly. I should be at least honest with myself & not expect a call from her if the sex was bad.

But as far as I know, this one night stand doesn't happen in Nigeria here. If any male has done a one night stand with a Female who is not a LovePeddler, please let me know. I'm in the comment section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs / I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.