Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Would You Handle This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle This? (5171 Views)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Handle This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not vexed, not one bit. As a matter of fact, I'm just laughing at their 'personal' responses. grin How are you?

Omo this your laugh na gbeges o, I been dey fear sef, well I'm good, hope you are too
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
Okay, I'm going to be very brief. What I meant is that I don't do one night stand, I only dump a guy when am dating him and I get bored of his behaviour.
okay, that simply means you didn't answer ops question or contributed to the thread in anyway, as the op thread was basically about one night stands i.e. breakup after first sex.

Thus, you only gave your own personal account.

Anyways, have a lovely night rest
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
okay, that simply means you didn't answer ops question or contributed to the thread in anyway, as the op thread was basically about one night stands i.e. breakup after first sex.

Thus, you only gave your own personal account.

Anyways, have a lovely night rest
Okay, you too.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by HouseOfWine: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is this very fixed mindset that all women view sex as an emotional connection and it’s unlady like to see it as just a physical act. Well many do and all they seek is a good fvuk nothing more.
See the number of men bringing up mermaids and prayers!

Lol @ the prayers...

Look if y'all view it as an emotional action, I can understand that cos the hormones that runs through us is different, when we have s3x or masturbation , we are more inclined to sleep but with the female gender, its more of the opposite ..
Cuddling, Pre-intimacy, Talking after s3x... Are not biologically inputted in the XY chromosome...

Just love and acknowledge your opposite for what it is and use that as your greatest asset.. Then U did be enlightened..
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Omo this your laugh na gbeges o, I been dey fear sef, well I'm good, hope you are too
The question is lame na 'cause any person that actually read what she wrote would have either of the two options;

1. Move on 'cause it's obvious the one-night-stand meant one-night-stand to her.

2. Keep killing yourself over someone that cares less.

But again, realistically speaking, how many men have slept with a whòre, and simply because the sex was great, started fantasising of a future with her? grin A woman that does one-night-stand doesn't leave much to the imagination, and I suppose men know that.

That said, I'm good.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
kimbraa:
The question is lame na 'cause any person that actually read what she wrote would have either of the two options;

1. Move on 'cause it's obvious the one-night-stand meant one-night-stand to her.

2. Keep killing yourself over someone that cares less.

But again, realistically speaking, how many men have slept with a whòre, and simply because the sex was great, started fantasising of a future with her? grin A woman that does one-night-stand doesn't leave much to the imagination, and I suppose men know that.

That said, I'm good.

Na true you talk, na only mumu go wan die of lust on top say sex sweet with communal toto
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Na true you talk, na only mumu go wan die of lust on top say sex sweet with communal toto
Common sense! I presume the question was to get people into petty squabble. It's not that deep to me. grin

I've to go, goodnight.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Common sense! I presume the question was to get people into petty squabble. It's not that deep to me. grin

I've to go, goodnight.

Good night
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Best thing to do to those who don't want you is to forget and treat them like the trash they are.

Nothing personal, it's all a game
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Lol @ the prayers...

Look if y'all view it as an emotional action, I can understand that cos the hormones that runs through us is different, when we have s3x or masturbation , we are more inclined to sleep but with the female gender, its more of the opposite ..
Cuddling, Pre-intimacy, Talking after s3x... Are not biologically inputted in the XY chromosome...

Just love and acknowledge your opposite for what it is and use that as your greatest asset.. Then U did be enlightened..

It’s a nuture thing rather than nature
There is this propensity to encourage the men to sow the proverbial oats and the women to remain chaste . Now if a woman goes against the grain/norm then there is something wrong with her.

Women have urges too and some do want none complicated encounters. But Nigerian pride is a very strong thing a woman who wants nothing from you but sex is flawed somehow but a man can want exactly the same thing and no one bats an eyelid when he hits and runs.

Can you see the double standards there?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
Best thing to do to those who don't want you is to forget and treat them like the trash they are.

Nothing personal, it's all a game
She wanted your body .....that’s it. Why treat her like trash?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

She wanted your body .....that’s it. Why treat her like trash?
the moment she had her way and decided to just disappear without notice, she had played foul because most relationships are expected to come out with a better outcome, also she had a chance to have said in the first place that she only wanted a one time fling, or a friend with mutual benefits but getting intimate and disappearing into the thin air is dirty, foul and asking for a long thing.by playing such way she had disrespected the guy and dump him without regard to his thoughts. How else do u treat trash?

Hence my saying to the nigga don't appreciate those who don't appreciate you. And he should relax, karma is a done deal in this kind of offense grin
Re: How Would You Handle This? by finest0007(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
the moment she had her way and decided to just disappear without notice, she had played foul because most relationships are expected to come out with a better outcome, also she had a chance to have said in the first place that she only wanted a one time fling, or a friend with mutual benefits but getting intimate and disappearing into the thin air is dirty, foul and asking for a long thing.by playing such way she had disrespected the guy and dump him without regard to his thoughts. How else do u treat trash?

Hence my saying to the nigga don't appreciate those who don't appreciate you. And he should relax, karma is a done deal in this kind of offense grin

Lol. This comment made my early morning nl surf. Two of them wanted to knack. She didn't want a replay or anything, bobo should move on. Guys do it a lot, hitting it & going for the next girl. I know people who call girls like that FGs. Fvck & go. There's no need for the double standard.

Why not get a new girl & talk to her about things that this other enchantress did to you to burst your brain? She may tailor bedmatic to your taste.

"...she had a chance to have said in the first place that she only wanted a one time fling"?

Lol. Next time both parties will sign an agreement with lawyers present stating that the sex has to have attachments afterwards.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
finest0007:

Lol. This comment made my early morning nl surf. Two of them wanted to knack. She didn't want a replay or anything, bobo should move on. Guys do it a lot, hitting it & going for the next girl. I know people who call girls like that FGs. Fvck & go. There's no need for the double standard.

Why not get a new girl & talk to her about things that this other enchantress did to you to burst your brain? She may tailor bedmatic to your taste.

"...she had a chance to have said in the first place that she only wanted a one time fling"?

Lol. Next time both parties will sign an agreement with lawyers present stating that the sex has to have attachments afterwards.

What's the need for lawyer in agreeing for sex only. Seems u guys see nothing wrong in just toying with someone and disappearing into thin air
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

smiley

I'd probably think she was hit by a car on her way home.

I mean, it was good sex, right? Human nature would always demand for a replay unless it was only good sex for the guy and not the girl.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ioannes:

I'd probably think she was hit by a car on her way home.

I mean, it was good sex, right? Human nature would always demand for a replay unless it was only good sex for the guy and not the girl.
Or she just wanted a good time and nothing more?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Or she just wanted a good time and nothing more?

Of course that's a possibility and quite emasculating too. I'd feel I wasn't good enough. undecided

That's why I'd rather console myself that she was probably hit by a truck on her way home. cheesy
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
finest0007:

Lawyer? For what?
Guys who have a girl a night engage legal services or do they just knack and move on?
This level of double standards is crazy
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Of course that's a possibility and quite emasculating too. I'd feel I wasn't good enough. undecided

That's why I'd rather console myself that she was probably hit by a truck on her way home. cheesy
But women endure this regularly. So if she was to say this is what I want would it make things any better?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

But women endure this regularly. So if she was to say this is what I want would it make things any better?

Absolutely. That would help I imagine.

Though I must confess it's never happened to me before probably because I don't do one night stand. I'm not sure I could ever have sex with a girl I just met that day.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This? by finest0007(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lawyer? For what?
Guys who have a girl a night engage legal services or do they just knack and move on?
This level of double standards is crazy

It's all sarcasm.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by finest0007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Igbokiller:

What's the need for lawyer in agreeing for sex only. Seems u guys see nothing wrong in just toying with someone and disappearing into thin air

Whether or not I belong to this category has pretty much no bearing on reality. People have different reasons for engaging in sex. To some it's all fun & games, to some it's something sacred to bond over. That the girl moved on & wanted no return is nothing unusual.

You want to crucify her for something guys engage in frequently? Crucify away.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This? by 2buffagain(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
You meet a woman go out on a few dates. She stays over one night and in your opinion it’s the best sex you have ever had and you start to catch feelings and even find yourself wondering what your children would look like.
But she never returns your calls, answers your messages/emails or tweets.
What does it mean?
How would you deal with this?

Lol, men don't think like that....
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
You meet a woman go out on a few dates. She stays over one night and in your opinion it’s the best sex you have ever had and you start to catch feelings and even find yourself wondering what your children would look like.
What does it mean?

definitely will never feel anything! Maybe she's busy! she definitely liv somewhere, so aww check on her to see what /how she's doing!

Anymore questions!!!

See people have their time, I dated this girl for 3year's and never returned calls, text! But she was fine with it! But the first two 3day's I started calling! ummmmm this was the beginning of my duty daily!

Maybe this said lady, according to op might not just be that type of reruns calls, text like me! But now I'm now addicted to returning calls and text, all because someone got me into it years ago!

Anymore questions
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Is this a question? Na so una go dey ask mumu questions.

It's actually a question. This happens in the West. A lady meets you in the club, sleeps with you & moves on with her regular life. No calls, No text.
I'm not yabbing you but please leave Nigeria for a year or two. You would know the life you live is totally different.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
What does it mean?

I would be furious & scared. This is Africa & I'm very religious, so I might thinking in that she is hiding something. I would start praying lol.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
cruchenutii:

I would be furious & scared. This is Africa & I'm very religious, so I might thinking in that she is hiding something. I would start praying lol.

Maybe you were not as good as you think and she was not impressed?
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Lol, men don't think like that....
But they do......
Re: How Would You Handle This? by 2buffagain(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

But they do......

Pardon me... seasoned men don't think like that.
That would be getting attached to an outcome.
Men with experience simply don't think that way...or at the very least don't put too much thought to it if it happens.

He might actually be relieved, because he might already have been preparing to tell her to not get too attached...
Re: How Would You Handle This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
EwuOjota:
Lesbians don't have real babies.

This cracked me up! Is that to say men don't have this problem grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Pardon me... seasoned men don't think like that.
That would be getting attached to an outcome.
Men with experience simply don't think that way...or at the very least don't put too much thought to it if it happens.

He might actually be relieved, because he might already have been preparing to tell her to not get too attached...
Ok read what I wrote again. It gives you an outline in regards context. This person is already catching feelings so my question relates to this scenerio. Even seasoned vaterans catch feelings.
Re: How Would You Handle This? by MissRaine69(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
LivingFree:

This cracked me up! Is that to say men don't have this problem grin grin grin

The logic behind this one is illogical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Function Of This Male Part?? / There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady / South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.