Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? (1156 Views)

I Can Decide The Dreams I Have At Night / There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Lets start with your dress sense.
What's your dress sense like?
Sure I dress maturely not the Wizkid type
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sadly, the bitter truth is you don't get to choose when,where,or how you fall in love. So you certainly can't choose not to fall in love. You can only control if to stay in love.
Try all the statics,logics, recipes,manual or directives you know. When it time for you to get hooked nothing will save you. cheesy

However, you can control your emotions. At the initial stage of attractions, it can be curbed. Follow these steps:

Retract
Re -examine
Evaluate
Sort.
Act
With these you can manage your emotions. smiley

I hope i don't have to explain those steps... So lazy right nowcheesy
Actually you just nailed it....... Even majority of them claiming macho here have one time or the other do certain crazy things out of love.

Well about the guy that said I should just bleep the hell outta the lady, the thing is am also a street orientated guy, but at some point I find it difficult to cheat or bleep this person anyhow. For once when it comes to this lady in question I suddenly have a conscience attacking me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

82-yr-old Grandma Reveals Bizarre Exercise She Does Before Sex With Toyboy / Actress Princess Shyngle Showcases Her Massive Behind In New 18+ Photos / Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.