Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) (5522 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
The same lady that looks very common to you, is seen as a goddess to someone else.
I've seen guys paying huge|y, bribing me just to get the contact of girls I chase out from my laps.
Many guys have I seen, dying to talk to girls that I often slap their buttocks.
To them, these ladies are goddesses and mermaids.
Last week, a friend of mine showed me her DM of 300+ unread messages.
I asked her how come she always reply me fast, her response was " I can't snub you".

This is a hardpill to swallow but the lady you're dying to impress is constantly pounded , fvcked, pre-fvcked , re-fvcked and post-fvcked by another guy.
While you're busy buying flowers and portraits, disturbing her with "When can we see" grin grin

You dropped about 3 unread messages in her DM, while another guy just finished 3 rounds of bedroom bully.
You send her airtime and data but she uses it to video-call another guy and show him breasts.

You're begging, pleading to take her out on a date.
While she's postponing her schedule to be in another man's bedroom.

You litter your gallery with her pictures, especially the ones you saved from her uploads.
But another man is littering her face with ¢umshots.

Trying hard to get a woman that doesn't care about you is a sign that you'll never prosper in life.
You cannot buy genuine affection. IF the feeling ain't mutual, pack your back and leave the land of Egypt.
It'll be too late if heartbreak and empty wallet open your eyes.

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
. Trying hard to get a woman that doesn't care about you is a sign that you'll never prosper in life.

The SIMPle men at the back, is it loud enough?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by czarr(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Gbam!
My sexy smallie that twerks for me, shows me breast and dance for me with g string every night mostly via video call.....has hundreds of messages she has not replied, yet she calls me every night.

It's an energy something, when your energy is not reciprocated in your first interaction please leave and go where you are wanted. It's too much work trying to convince a girl that is not initially into you to be into you, maybe you can but do you really have the time? Would you not rather spend that time with someone who is into you from the jump?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2022
So painful seeing guys trying to force love on someone way no send their Papa message. embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Charlie....off mic

3 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Having a simp as a friend is dangerous because he's going to stain you with the simp rubbish. Remembered sitting in a round table with a Navy simping man. Naturally men always try to respect those military men because of the uniform. This navy man has fought his wife publicly because of this useless olosho girl. We were just discussing until this lady arrive started complaining to the man that she doesn't like were chairs where that they should change position, mind you six men where on this table having a wonderful discussion. The simp Navy officer suggested that we should change the sitting position because the manipulative lady didn't like the current position. All men had to obey him while I was boiling deep down in me.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by toujurs: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2022
I do tell most guys this, Never waste your resources on a lady, you will always have to go extra mile to make her happy, You are wasting your time with her. Unless you just want to Bleep her, this is understandable, please once u are done fucking her to your satisfaction please leave.

There are ladies that can't say no, or would want to make u happy, these kind of girls should be your target to settle with.

There are alot of toxic women out there, don't waste your time, if you so like her body, Oga knack and go undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by slawomir: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
I love this post

Lesson to all niggars

Don't kill your self over a woman....that particular woman you are dying to have another niggar some where is tired of banging her

Same way I will also advise my niggar whenever you approach a woman and toast her....if after one week she is acting undecided then just know that you are not her plan A.....a girl knows who she can date and who she can't date so if she is undecided after some days it means you are not just in the plan..probably you are plan C

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Itohanmiwa: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Truly this post reminds me of one of ubunja thread "chosen". As a man, the best relationship you can ever have is if the girl chooses you, then you just have to be yourself and relax. Watch her fight hard to preserve the relationship while all you do is just to knack her silly, advise her about life and give her some little change. Nor forget to dey dramatize things from time to time, e dey make them ladies drag back to their feet when they want start their fucking shit testing.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by christianjoy(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Amb1045:

You litter your gallery with her pictures, especially the ones you saved from her uploads.
But another man is littering her face with ¢umshots.

This got me cracking real hard cheesy
A lot of guys do this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by powerhouse3(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2022
For every fine girl you see walking on the street, there's a nigga somewhere that's tired of banging her...

This knowing have made me not to go any extra miles for any girl...if I toast you ,and you gree better,if you say no or do shakara I no go ever ring your phone again

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Osiri desire!
She get bad mouth though.
My abriba babe that year.

1 Like

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Cozymilly(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
powerhouse3:
For every fine girl you see walking on the street, there's a nigga somewhere that's tired of banging her...

This knowing have made me not to go any extra miles for any girl...if I toast you ,and you gree better,if you say no or do shakara I no go ever ring your phone again
so true, know this and have peace

5 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by jeromestarks: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Never cherish a woman. If you do, she will manipulate you.
Treat them as if they don't matter and see how she will spend her entire life trying to get your approval.
That's how you should roll.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Demigod22: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
This thread deserve special attention and to the OP, you are wise.

I noticed this early in life, I have been really close to some girls and I see the way they treat other guys hovering around them. I have been with girls and we have had casual intimacy and I heard guys wanting something serious with such girls. And there are girls, I want to be serious with, but never gave me the attention and they are very playful towards other guys.

In all your doing, never allow anyone to love you out of pity. Love should be mutual, reciprocated, consensual and shared. You should know when to let go and move on. If you choose to live all your life impressing a woman that doesn't care about you, that's emotional slavery.

20 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
czarr:
Gbam!
My sexy smallie that twerks for me, shows me breast and dance for me with g string every night mostly via video call.....has hundreds of messages she has not replied, yet she calls me every night.

It's an energy something, when your energy is not reciprocated in your first interaction please leave and go where you are wanted. It's too much work trying to convince a girl that is not initially into you to be into you, maybe you can but do you really have the time? Would you not rather spend that time with someone who is into you from the jump?
you're 100% right here

1 Like

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
powerhouse3:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Truly this post reminds me of one of ubunja thread "chosen". As a man, the best relationship you can ever have is if the girl chooses you, then you just have to be yourself and relax. Watch her fight hard to preserve the relationship while all you do is just to knack her silly, advise her about life and give her some little change. Nor forget to dey dramatize things from time to time, e dey make them ladies drag back to their feet when they want start their fucking shit testing.
ubunja godfather of free the simp. Respect to him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by phuckcheet(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
simp is a virus
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by DeeFlask(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Very true i need girls that match my energy and mentality not someone I’ll use money to impress

5 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Acidbath: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Another f@gg0t thread.

Spits!!!!

1 Like

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by henndukwe18: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
christianjoy:

This got me cracking real hard cheesy
A lot of guys do this grin
aswr, this or off me
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol... it's funny but it's the hard truth tho grin
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
As a man learn to respect yourself, without her you will not die. Stop going around trying to impress one olosho grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Amb1045(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Learn to kill that rubbish feeling that comes to your mind when you see or think about her, those feelings are not real they're there to destroy you. Always go for the couchee if she's not bringing it move to the next one. No time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Brainmytool: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Make i no talk. Cos op said alot.
Don't ever take em serious, MEN.
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by bidexdo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cozymilly:
so true, know this and have peace

I agreed with you 101 percent
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
You've said it all
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by marlow1962(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Having a simp as a friend is dangerous because he's going to stain you with the simp rubbish. Remembered sitting in a round table with a Navy simping man. Naturally men always try to respect those military men because of the uniform. This navy man has fought his wife publicly because of this useless olosho girl. We were just discussing until this lady arrive started complaining to the man that she doesn't like were chairs where that they should change position, mind you six men where on this table having a wonderful discussion. The simp Navy officer suggested that we should change the sitting position because the manipulative lady didn't like the current position. All men had to obey him while I was boiling deep down in me.
He a disgrace
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Kronikuz: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Simps be drowning men since 18BC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me / What Would You Do In This Situation??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.