Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best (851 Views)

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by lawrenzooo: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
For those not familiar with the story you might read this up.
https://www.nairaland.com/4566997/been-unreasonable

The problem persisted and I have decided to let go of the relationship. On my part I tried my best and am sure on her part she also tried her best. But in life some things are not meant to be and no matter how hard you try things just won't fall in place.

My friends suggest I just give her distance and with time she would see the handwriting on the wall but am of the opinion that I should just call her up and let her know am not interested in the relationship so we both know where we stand.

Which way is best?

1 Like

Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by samysmoothfresh: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
bruv you just gonna end it without having the last fùck?

the sweetest fûck of all fùcks................................the only fùck sweeter than the early morning fûck and even the last super? shocked

1 Like

Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Whichever way you choose, heed the advice of the guy above me...

Very important!
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by sacramento1212: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
I have gone through your previous thread and i sincerely don’t know why something as petty as that should make both parties call it quit. Since she’s not willing to adhere to your request and yourself not comfortable with the situation, then it’s best you guys go your separate ways. Relationships shouldn’t give one headache.
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by lawrenzooo: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sex wasn't all I wanted. I wish I did not have to end it.
samysmoothfresh:
bruv you just gonna end it without having the last fùck?

the sweetest fûck of all fùcks................................the only fùck sweeter than the early morning fûck and even the last super? shocked

1 Like

Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
the only way out is the way in, tell her you no longer feel anything for her. but if you're not careful you might end up hurting yourself.

I would have suggested you continue with the relationship, not all have to end in marriage, sometimes we stay with people because it's the best way to while away time.

it still depends on you, search your heart.
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by lawrenzooo: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
You know we were hoping this one end in marriage. That's the painful part of it
elyna:
the only way out is the way in, tell her you no longer feel anything for her. but if you're not careful you might end up hurting yourself.

I would have suggested you continue with the relationship, not all have to end in marriage, sometimes we stay with people because it's the best way to while away time.

it still depends on you, search your heart.
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by OneCorner: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Don’t leave her ooo. Beg her well well
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
be honest and tell her your mind
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by lawrenzooo: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks
chiommy123:
be honest and tell her your mind
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by jidenna21(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2018
I was in a similar situation
She has this male friend and she tried to make things seem cool but what I found out hmmm bullshit ...i ended things with her last month. Cos I'm not an option, I'm a priority.
Trust me it hurts, but gotta do what I gotta do.
She's been begging me to come back, it's too late and I don't give a shit Still.
Re: Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best by Hector09(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Call her tell her that u want to be left alone, that u want to sort out ur life, wish her well in her future endevour

(1) (Reply)

According To Your Battery Percentage, How Cute Are You? / Man Caught His Wife Making Out With His Best Friend^^^ Matured Mind Only (watch / I Got My Ex Back. You Can Too. (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.