Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910690 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
funshobabs:
Dear God.

Hope all is well?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
sammirano:

Bro, so a year experience will not suffice?, and please whats the moderate points in order to be considered for ITA?

Why not, you can use a year experience but you will not get full point under Experience outside Canada. Furthermore, to get ITA with recent draws, a score of 442 and above will guarantee you ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Beem4cupid: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello, is there any one that got transcript from LASU recently. I need a good contact. I will prefer the possibility of getting the transcript by hand but if not, I dont mind a contact that can follow up for me. I know it is often addressed to institutions but na naija we dey... pls it is urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
leonaidas:
Hello everyone, I have a peculiar situation. I have a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology, its a 3 year program run by Colleges Of Health Technologies in Nigeria.
After the 3 years in a College Of Health Technology, you sit for a licensing exam organised by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria(MLSCN).
If you pass, you're inducted and given a practicing liscense which you renew annually. My question is this:

1. Do I send the transcript and certificate issued by the College Of Health Technology or the transcript and certificate issued by the MLSCN (NB: IQAS says you must submit a record of all the years of study, but the MLSCN transcript only has the record of the licencing exam.)
*I have called iqas and explained my situation and they referred me to their website, but the only information available is for Nurses. I also called the MLSCN but they don't seem to have any idea.
Mcstan18 sunvick glisteringstar newmum0615 Elfman is back to judge cocthrane 40manlappy blackbuddy ethelia ifeoma77

I think you should send the transcript from your College. The MLSCN is not a tertiary institution, don't offer admission and graduate students. They're professional licencing authority like PSN for pharmacists and MDCN for doctors.
Let others weigh in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
yahooz:
Good morning e-fam... I've got a quick question,

I have my POF in cryptocurrency as I hate leaving my funds idle. I plan on liquidating it this week and as such it's going to be a lump sum coming in to my account.

It is worthy to note that there have been huge cash movement from the account the past couple of weeks due to trading activities.

Should I do a gift deed(I'm selling it off to my brother) or I just do a LOE stating the reason for the sudden lump sum in my account?

Also, I work in bank A and I'm using bank B for the POF, will that raise any red flag?

What would use as prove of previous ownership of the cryptocurrency? Perhaps it's better to do gift deed.

Using Bank B may raise red flag. Salary account is part of the evidence of job experience.
I could be wrong though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
OK, nobody should bite me here o, but let me get really real here
I need advise
So hubby and I are starting out with our applications, family of four.
Obviously funds for all the documentations etc for both of us is a little challenging
We are both masters holders
He has more work experience, I have here and there....nothing important work experience
Mock CR's score on our last count without me doing ECA and ielts is 358 so we decided he does the ECA and ielts alone.
Question is: is 358 good enough to get us ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adeyemi112: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hopefull2018:
WES request for waec will only affect applications received after August 3rd.

Hello house. This new requirement of assessing waec result. Does i applies to someone who has a reference number and applied early this year but yet to make payment to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
adeleke199q:

http://academic.ui.edu.ng/transcript/

Undergraduate or postgraduate??
If UG, just continue to pray as they battling to clear the backlog of their manual transcript process. Could take up to 3 months. Verification is fast after payment of 5k. Need to use human tracker ��� to know when it arrives UI.

PG is fast enough, transcripts in 2-3 weeks. Verification is good. No payment. Same tracking applies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
adeleke199q:

http://academic.ui.edu.ng/transcript/

Undergraduate or postgraduate??
If UG, just continue to pray as they battling to clear the backlog of their manual transcript process. Could take up to 3 months. Verification is fast after payment of 5k. Need to use human tracker grin to know when it arrives UI.

PG is fast enough, transcripts in 2-3 weeks. Verification is good. No payment. Same tracking applies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Grace19:
I need advise
Obviously funds for all the documentations etc for both of us is a little challenging
He has more work experience, I have here and there....nothing important work experience
Mock CR's score on our last count without me doing ECA and ielts is 358 so we decided he does the ECA and ielts alone.

Nope. Currently the CRS points for ITA hovers above 440.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
balogunsam:
We launch this thread for more good news in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit!

Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks buddy.
Two last questions
1...Must I take the IELTS test and get the ECA report before creating my profile (YES)
2..how can I create my profile (Once you have gotten your ECA, @least 8777 IN LRWS, you can enter the pool by through CIC website)
Please.... God bless
I hope that answers you, also you will need to read up page one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndkings1:
Thanks buddy.
Two last questions
1...Must I take the IELTS test and get the ECA report before creating my profile (YES)
2..how can I create my profile (Once you have gotten your ECA, @least 8777 IN LRWS, you can enter the pool by through CIC website)
Please.... God bless
I hope that answers you, also you will need to read up page one.

Please don't be annoyed... What is LRWS and how I get the @least 8777 IN LRWS?
Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
pepe1:

If you have telegram app on your phone, send me a PM.

I'll send you the telegram link for you to join and download the videos and more.
i don't have telegram
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dezzydon(f): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow part 5 already.I am booking my space for ITA and PPR by Faith.May ITA and PPR rain heavily IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pepe1: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
iaatmguy:
i don't have telegram

You can download Telegram from Playstore for free.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kods1900: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
pepe1:

ok
Sorry jare trying to send a mail to Wes, I paid before their update of submitting waec results, but just received a mail that all evaluation would not be treated if I don't submit my secondary result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Its very wrong to just jump in and start asking questions! Pls let us read! Read! Read!

If you are new, just go to page 1 and read. Go into the CIC website and read up too!
NEWBIES PAGE 1 WILL HELP YOU ALOT, DON'T JUMP IT!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
pepe1:

Please I sent you a DM for the videos. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Grace19:
I need advise

To be on a good standing for ITA with the recent draws, you will need to have above 440. What's your age if I may ask? If without you adding ECA and IELTS is 358, if you add both, it will not give you up to 400 and you need above 400 for ITA. Although if you get 400 @least, PNP can be an option.

Lastly, whats the age of your spouse? Share more info and lets see if you calculated your CRS well. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ncmama: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
You sure you filled out the CRS calculator properly.
Your masters should put you in a good enough spot with 8777 for your ielts.
Grace19:
I need advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Grace19:
I need advise
nope! Not enough. Not even close. You should rethink your decision and also do the ECA and IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
fmsimple:

What would use as prove of previous ownership of the cryptocurrency? Perhaps it's better to do gift deed.

Using Bank B may raise red flag. Salary account is part of the evidence of job experience.
I could be wrong though.
The truth is always simpler to explain. Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pepe1: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
iaatmguy:
ok
Sorry jare trying to send a mail to Wes, I paid before their update of submitting waec results, but just received a mail that all evaluation would not be treated if I don't submit my secondary result.

Sorry about that.

If you haven't paid for your transcript to be sent to them, just ask for a refund.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndkings1:

Please

Did you just ask that question? Ok, its a new week,lemme explain more but PLEASE READ UP, NO HARM IN READING.

LRWS is an acronym for Listening, Reading,Writing and Speaking in IELTS (International English Language Testing System), you can register via British Council or MOD.

The reason why they told you to aim for 8777 is to give you a strong footing and high CRS which you need to enter the EE pool.

Lastly, you just need to read up. If you ask such simple questions  like this....what will happen when you encounter difficult challenge along the line?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndkings1:

Please
Brother, you really need to go and read up from page 1. If you're asking what LRWS is, then your journey is still very far.
However, in the spirit of encouragement, LRWS stands for the modules that make up the IELTS exam. Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Now, off to page 1

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ifeoma77:
nope! Not enough. Not even close. You should rethink your decision and also do the ECA and IELTS

Even if she put in for IELTS and ECA, max. point she will add is 30 thereabout and they will still not be up to 400.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hopefull2018:
WES request for waec will only affect applications received after August 3rd.
please do you have a proof of the response concerning this? Cos I paid on the 2nd, but the mail I received from them insist evaluation would not be done without waec result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
DonTee07:

Even if she put in for IELTS and ECA, max. point she will add is 30 thereabout and they will still not be up to 400.
I guess she will have to explore the PNP route. Or maybe she can be the PA if she's younger than Oga
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
pepe1:

Sorry about that.

If you haven't paid for your transcript to be sent to them, just ask for a refund.

thanks
do they refund?
How do I ask for a refund?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Any Mid June AOR here? Biko let's rub minds together grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.