Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by simplyalero(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
adeyemi112:

Hello house. This new requirement of assessing waec result. Does i applies to someone who has a reference number and applied early this year but yet to make payment to WES

I think as long as you haven't made payment, your order is not yet placed hence you will be affected. This i deduced from the response i got from them today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deboks: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Owlette:
@Deboks I paid N23,200 for the verification and 15k or thereabouts for DHL. This is since February and I've made like a million calls to facilitate the thing. I'm at a loss for what to do next.

send me a PM with your details @ at less your phone number so i can call my contact and see if she would ensure a verification email is sent on your behalf. God will do it for you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oj26:
Quick question please, how would IQAS evaluate a certificate if the school has shut down?

If the school has closed, hw do you intend to get the transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ifeoma77:
nope! Not enough. Not even close. You should rethink your decision and also do the ECA and IELTS
thanks dear, already rethinking it o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
ncmama:
You sure you filled out the CRS calculator properly.
Your masters should put you in a good enough spot with 8777 for your ielts.
yes, my masters really put me in a good spot when I used it to calculate. I think I did fill it well, but I am new to all these, I just might be wrong
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mzjennypher(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
luffyhaki:

Was wondering where you have been dear..Will slide into your DM right away
Been good o.ow are you? How is the wait for Cic going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
DonTee07:

To be on a good standing for ITA with the recent draws, you will need to have above 440. What's your age if I may ask? If without you adding ECA and IELTS is 358, if you add both, it will not give you up to 400 and you need above 400 for ITA. Although if you get 400 @least, PNP can be an option.

Lastly, whats the age of your spouse? Share more info and lets see if you calculated your CRS well. Cheers.
i am 34, he is 35. Thank you for pointing this out, I really needed the answer to the right points to make.
I am seriously reconsidering and going forward with ECA then ielts, from the responses in have gotten so far, it will put us in good standing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
fmsimple:

Nope. Currently the CRS points for ITA hovers above 440.
thank you
God bless everyone of you.
Hubby and I have decided we should both do it together. May we all have testimonies to share soon by His grace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kolabyk(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mine is somewhat close to Mid June... 26th June. Any News?
tippex:
Any Mid June AOR here? Biko let's rub minds together grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hopefull2018: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chatted them on the wes Facebook page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sammirano: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
DonTee07:

Why not, you can use a year experience but you will not get full point under Experience outside Canada. Furthermore, to get ITA with recent draws, a score of 442 and above will guarantee you ITA.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Grace19:
i am 34, he is 35. Thank you for pointing this out, I really needed the answer to the right points to make.
I am seriously reconsidering and going forward with ECA then ielts, from the responses in have gotten so far, it will put us in good standing

You obviously didnt calculate your scores well. He's 35, has Masters and experience. He will get around 425 (that if he max. out his LRWS) and if you evaluate your own MSC and write IELTS, you will contibute max. 30 points to him. With that, you guyz are good to get ITA straight-up.

Please cross-check with the link below
:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
God bless you! We already chatted last month or thereabouts. Will send you an email right now!
deboks:

send me a PM with your details @ at less your phone number so i can call my contact and see if she would ensure a verification email is sent on your behalf. God will do it for you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bababode825(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello All,

Anyone who received AOR by late July should please DM me so that we can encourage ourselves wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let me join this thread and tap into everyone blessing. I hope by this time next year... I am already in CA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olu21ola: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
tippex:

We dey here o. June 19 AOR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
simplyalero:

I think as long as you haven't made payment, your order is not yet placed hence you will be affected. This i deduced from the response i got from them today.

these guys are just grand standing. I received a mail stating that waec results must be sent, despite I paid on the 2nd of August
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningqueen31(f): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
tippex:
mine was 29th June, I dey here too. Don't leave me o. I receive my ppr in this thread in Jesus name amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by waynetemi: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! The God of singles!

Today makes 8 months since AOR. Where is my PPR?? This wait is excruciating.

Have mercy o! cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningqueen31(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
On WES request for WAEC, my sis that has registered and even submitted one of her documents awaiting verification since July, got an update requesting for secondary school results. She called WES but was told that its a prerequisite for all applications coming from Nigeria. Its not funny anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luvluvluv: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
So I just used that csr tool and scored 429. Any chance or I should just forget this thing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luvluvluv: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shinningqueen31:
On WES request for WAEC, my sis that has registered and even submitted one of her documents awaiting verification since July, got an update requesting for secondary school results. She called WES but was told that its a prerequisite for all applications coming from Nigeria. Its not funny anymore.

This is the part I don't get. My waec result isn't complete. Will they honor neco result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
June 13th here wink wink grin

tippex:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hi. Wow tho. What stage are you now in? IP2? Have you requested GCMS notes?

waynetemi:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! The God of singles!

Today makes 8 months since AOR. Where is my PPR?? This wait is excruciating.

Have mercy o! cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hydee22(f): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pls i will also love to know more about the hrdc program. I sent you a pm.
mcstan18:

Sorry, there's no PM from your moniker in my mailbox
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Inenghe: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is statement of results accepted by all d evaluating bodies or just Wes. Pls help out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by leonaidas(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2018
leonaidas:
Hello everyone, I have a peculiar situation. I have a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology, its a 3 year program run by Colleges Of Health Technologies in Nigeria.
After the 3 years in a College Of Health Technology, you sit for a licensing exam organised by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria(MLSCN).
If you pass, you're inducted and given a practicing liscense which you renew annually. My question is this:

1. Do I send the transcript and certificate issued by the College Of Health Technology or the transcript and certificate issued by the MLSCN (NB: IQAS says you must submit a record of all the years of study, but the MLSCN transcript only has the record of the licencing exam.)
*I have called iqas and explained my situation and they referred me to their website, but the only information available is for Nurses. I also called the MLSCN but they don't seem to have any idea.
Mcstan18 sunvick glisteringstar newmum0615 Elfman is back to judge cocthrane 40manlappy blackbuddy ethelia ifeoma77
I will like to say a big thank you to everyone who responded to this question: blackbuddy, mummy chichi, fmsimple, iifeoma77, and ethelia. I am very grateful. I have commenced my assessment with IQAS. I noticed that unlike WES, IQAS doesn't provide a reference number, Is it advisable to write my transaction ID on the package instead? Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by leonaidas(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2018
leonaidas:

I will like to say a big thank you to everyone who responded to this question: blackbuddy, mummy chichi, fmsimple, iifeoma77, and ethelia. I am very grateful. I have commenced my assessment with IQAS. I noticed that unlike WES, IQAS doesn't provide a reference number, Is it advisable to write my transaction ID on the package instead? Thanks once again.
Thanks, I have gotten the answer to this. It says on their site that the reference number is on the bottom left corner of the pdf document sent to my email.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Blackbuddy: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2018
leonaidas:

Thanks, I have gotten the answer to this. It says on their site that the reference number is on the bottom left corner of the pdf document sent to my email.

All the best with your ECA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.