Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910417 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2018
luvluvluv:

This is the part I don't get. My waec result isn't complete. Will they honor neco result?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2018
waynetemi:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! The God of singles!

Today makes 8 months since AOR. Where is my PPR?? This wait is excruciating.

Have mercy o! cry cry cry cry cry

Part 5 will not pass you by. We shall advertise you on page 1 soon.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 2:41am On Aug 07, 2018
DonTee07:

You obviously didnt calculate your scores well. He's 35, has Masters and experience. He will get around 425 (that if he max. out his LRWS) and if you evaluate your own MSC and write IELTS, you will contibute max. 30 points to him. With that, you guyz are good to get ITA straight-up.

Please cross-check with the link below
:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2018
simplyalero:

I think as long as you haven't made payment, your order is not yet placed hence you will be affected. This i deduced from the response i got from them today.

How is adding a B. Sc an upgrade? Meanwhile, People like wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 07, 2018
luvluvluv:

This is the part I don't get. My waec result isn't complete. Will they honor neco result?
O'level! It must not be WAEC certificate. Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 07, 2018
That ad...... tr... don carry her pof story enter Oz route, but 1m na for visa fee first.. I hope she won't fight them Bellong soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 4:59am On Aug 07, 2018
leonaidas:
Hello everyone, I have a peculiar situation. I have a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology, its a 3 year program run by Colleges Of Health Technologies in Nigeria.
After the 3 years in a College Of Health Technology, you sit for a licensing exam organised by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria(MLSCN).
If you pass, you're inducted and given a practicing liscense which you renew annually. My question is this:

1. Do I send the transcript and certificate issued by the College Of Health Technology or the transcript and certificate issued by the MLSCN (NB: IQAS says you must submit a record of all the years of study, but the MLSCN transcript only has the record of the licencing exam.)
*I have called iqas and explained my situation and they referred me to their website, but the only information available is for Nurses. I also called the MLSCN but they don't seem to have any idea.
Mcstan18 sunvick glisteringstar newmum0615 Elfman is back to judge cocthrane 40manlappy blackbuddy ethelia ifeoma77
I think it is exactly how the nursing part is explained that u would apply to yours too. This means that u would sent transcript from your college (that's the school you graduated from) then the lab council will send an official document that verifies that u are indeed licensed with them. If your council doesnt have an official format for this, they can provide you a letter of good standing which they would send directly to IQAS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luvluvluv: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

O'level! It must not be WAEC certificate. Chai.

LOL.... I was at Wes website and saw how specifically they stated waec not o'level.

No dey talk pass ur mouth here grin

Thanks to those that confirmed this from wes. I can actually use my neco
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 5:02am On Aug 07, 2018
tippex:
Any Mid June AOR here? Biko let's rub minds together grin
Any news?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2018
luvluvluv:

LOL.... I was at Wes website and saw how specifically they stated waec not o'level.

No dey talk pass ur mouth here grin

Thanks to those that confirmed this from wes. I can actually use my neco
Really? Secondary school certificate means WAEC. No wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Guys if you are using Wes and have received reference number before 3rd of August, Wes is still demanding you send your o level results. i confirmed this from a mail I was sent. It's best you ask for a refund IMO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Wes refund takes a while but they refund you roughly about 211 dollars ( note: address was within canada).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 07, 2018
vickyehi:
Wes refund takes a while but they refund you roughly about 211 dollars ( note: address was within canada).
Good one! Again, If they can't provide it or hate the back and forth with exam bodies and the cost.. Then move to ICES or somewhere. Enough abeg.. Mak this thing no come claim this new thread oh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wizean(m): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2018
We are rocking the boat together grin

tippex:
Any Mid June AOR here? Biko let's rub minds together grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Olaneeran: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2018
@Elfmannisback, pls u av a mail chilling in ur inbox, abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2018
waynetemi:

Have you requested for GCMS note? If you have not, do so ASAP.

Your testimony is around the corner.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Olaneeran:
@Elfmannisback, pls u av a mail chilling in ur inbox, abeg.
Did u use the email Addy on my signature? If not, use it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Please I need to make a decision btw ICES, IQAS and WES? Pls the experienced ones shld advice which one is better, cheaper and faster.
Hope I got the acronym correct.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:
Please I need to make a decision btw ICES, IQAS and WES? Pls the experienced ones shld advice which one is better, cheaper and faster.
Hope I got the acronym correct.
We need to be compensated by you. Did I get it right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2018
When I finish my M.s in Germany, can I move over(migrate) to Canada/US?
Would love a country that its language is based solely on English.
Need answers please. Experts in the house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2018
waynetemi:

It is well. Your PPR is coming soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2018
luvluvluv:
So I just used that csr tool and scored 429. Any chance or I should just forget this thing?

Just forget it........ angry

Instead of you to ask us how to boost your score or give us your details so we can help you calculate it well, you want to give up before the race has even started. angry

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fuzzyman(f): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Anyone attending the IOM session in Lagos today ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sunvick(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2018
[b]Late July [/b]and you are talking about encouragement grin grin. Bros you need a very thick skin of patience man.

bababode825:
Hello All,

Anyone who received AOR by late July should please DM me so that we can encourage ourselves wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

We need to be compensated by you. Did I get it right?

Why is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Ogunrewo:

Yes! For God's sake. You even attached their response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mrmaze(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
ItzChinnex:
When I finish my M.s in Germany, can I move over(migrate) to Canada/US?

Would love a country that its language is based solely on English.

Need answers please.
Experts in the house.

Seem u dont like germany.. how is it over there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:

Why is that?
.. Because u need to pay someone to read for u.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Fuzzyman:
Anyone attending the IOM session in Lagos today ?

Details pls. Time and location
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You ve no idea hw many of those sites I have been reading. I ve been seeing different comments on the different evaluation bodies. Want to know which is best. Besides I don't want to spend more money on waec evaluation as it is nw with WES .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dumsydsassy1: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Chaii embarassed

Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dumsydsassy1: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:

You ve no idea hw many of those sites I have been reading. I ve been seeing different comments on the different evaluation bodies. Want to know which is best. Besides I don't want to spend more money on waec evaluation as it is nw with WES .

Since you know this, eliminate WES and choose from the remaining two.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.