Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909929 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2018
dumsydsassy1:

Since you know this, eliminate WES and choose from the remaining two.

Sure. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2018
ItzChinnex:
When I finish my M.s in Germany, can I move over(migrate) to Canada/US?

Would love a country that its language is based solely on English.

Need answers please.
Experts in the house.

Australia, New Zealand and US are also based on English Language. You need to browse other threads for how to migrate to them though.
Meanwhile, for Canadian migration which is possible in your case, visit page 1 of this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:

You ve no idea hw many of those sites I have been reading. I ve been seeing different comments on the different evaluation bodies. Want to know which is best. Besides I don't want to spend more money on waec evaluation as it is nw with WES .
So u remove WES first.. ICES and IQAS remain. Both don't do verification.. Good thingy. Check if IQAS does soft copy online if not.. Choose ICES and get sb in Canada's address so that u can pay $226CA because ICES doesn't upload ECA report online but they do emailing thing and ten week wait time. That is reading! Shey we all are graduates.

However, if u have OND and HND, WES has been tested to favor u oh.. Nursing people without a B.SNc.. Go with IQAS oh! LLB folks go with IQAS.. Those with Masters in law.. Go with ICES.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Ethelia:

Just forget it........ angry

Instead of you to ask us how to boost your score or give us your details so we can help you calculate it well, you want to give up before the race has even started. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2018
mrmaze:

Seem u dont like germany.. how is it over there
Just the language factor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2018
I'm an old member but lost track. still battling with ielts i wish and hope my scores going to be better this last time.

@Newmum0615 have you gotten ur PPR God let it be o because i dey always pray for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by WhizzyG: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2018
JustinTrudeau
I didn't use WES for my first degree owing to the fact that i was not in the know that i can also evaluate both with WES at the same cost. I had to run to WES when draws refused to drop.

After making payment on WES site i made a request for my transcript quoting my ref number and when it was ready i was asked if they can send it(NIPOST) or not.I went to their office to pick it up and send myself.I just included a copy of my certificate in the brown folder.You can send it via fax too,its accepted.

I hope this explains it

Yes it does, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeteelardey(f): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Part 5 already. By Gods grace I’ll declare my ppr testimony on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2018
1mlo:
I'm an old member but lost track. still battling with ielts i wish and hope my scores going to be better this last time.

@Newmum0615 have you gotten ur PPR God let it be o because i dey always pray for you.

Yes she has grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:

You ve no idea hw many of those sites I have been reading. I ve been seeing different comments on the different evaluation bodies. Want to know which is best. Besides I don't want to spend more money on waec evaluation as it is nw with WES .
These are some of the things to look for when choosing/comparing evaluation bodies.
Requirements. Recently, WES decided to include O'Level for all evaluations.
Cost. To reduce cost some said you could use some online tools like hellofax to upload your documents to WES, I don't know of other evaluating bodies.
Time. To some, WES is the fastest in terms of evaluation, while some said they're all the same, when you consider the time taken to gather documents to send to WES. Some evaluation bodies don't resend documents to issuing institutions but they seemingly take time. According to this link by elfmannisback https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/17#70053234, ICES favors Master in Law.
Prejudice. Some say WES favour ND,HND, as two certificates, but Diploma in Nursing is not favoured. Some advised to use IQAS for Diploma in Nursing. Some think IQAS is also preferable for Law degrees. Also, ICES seem to offer the same evaluation as IQAS but faster. ICES evaluates Nigerian school of nursing RN certificate as 3 years advanced diploma, which is good for the nurses.
Track Record. Some think WES has been in the business of evaluation for long, hence are more respected in the game. Some don't give mind to that. Meanwhile, whichever body you use for your evaluation, as long as it is approved by IRCC, IRCC Do NOT care. NOTE: Doctors and Pharmacists have their separate evaluation bodies.

I used WES for my two evaluations, though one is still pending, my reason for using WES in my examples.
To make decisions easy, maybe we could all share our experiences with our evaluations from different bodies, tag me, I would try to summarize it, then upload here.
Some links i gathered about ECA
https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/19#70060757
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#59645806

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

So u remove WES first.. ICES and IQAS remain. Both don't do verification.. Good thingy. Check if IQAS does soft copy online if not.. Choose ICES and get sb in Canada's address so that u can pay $226CA because ICES doesn't upload ECA report online but they do emailing thing and ten week wait time. That is reading! Shey we all are graduates.

However, if u have OND and HND, WES has been tested to favor u oh.. Nursing people without a B.SNc.. Go with IQAS oh! LLB folks go with IQAS.. Those with Masters in law.. Go with ICES.
Tagged!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jolene18: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2018
pepe1:

If you have telegram app on your phone, send me a PM.

I'll send you the telegram link for you to join and download the videos and more.

Hi, I have telegram on my phone, kindly send me the link to download Liz paid videos .Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Shyee:

These are some of the things to look for when choosing/comparing evaluation bodies.
Cost. To reduce cost some said you could use some online tools like hellofax to upload your documents to WES, I don't know of other evaluating bodies.
Time. To some WES is the fastest n terms of evaluation, while some said they're all the same, when you consider the time taken to gather documents to send to WES. Some evaluation bodies don't resend documents to issuing institutions but they seemingly take time.
Prejudice. Some say WES favour ND,HND, as two certificates, but Diploma in Nursing is not. Some advised to use IQAS for Diploma in Nursing. Some think IQAS is also preferable for Law degrees.
Track Record. Some think WES has been in the business of evaluation for long, hence are more respected in the game. Some don't give mind to that. Meanwhile, whichever body you use for your evaluation, IRCC Do NOT care.

I used WES for my two evaluations, though one is still pending, my reason for using WES in my examples.
To make decisions easy, maybe we could all share our experiences with our evaluations from different bodies, tag me, I would try to summarize it, then upload here.

Thanks for taking yr time to explain. I understand it better now. WES from the look of things have plenty stress. Like u said CIC doesn't care which body u use for Ur evaluation. I will go with ICES.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmn. This Part 5 is moving really fast, and it is filled with basic questions.
I posted this in Part 4, let me do it again:

For all those who are just joining, I think this might help.

● Acquaint yourself with the acronyms used. It took me over a week to understand all the acronyms apart from ITA, IELTS and EE. I kept going to page zero everytime I heard AOR, ECA, COPR, PPR, POF, PR, GCMS etc.

● You can't run away from Page 1. Pls read it.

● Compartmentalize your stuff. First know all you need to get ITA, as you are at it, you would get to know what is required for PPR. However, still get the overview.

● You don't have to read through everything. Some stuff doesn't concern you, just pass. If you don't need ACCA, don't bother when those that need it are discussing about F1-F4.

● Ask direct questions; people are more likely to respond to direct questions. Rather than asking 'pls tell me how to get ITA' if you ask 'is it possible to get an ITA a day after creating and submitting your profile?' someone would definitely respond.

● You can get lots of info here and for free. An alumnus of your Uni may be here and have the contact of the guy in charge of transcripts and that would help you a great deal.

Una well done oh, our people of this group. You guys are the best

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2018
No PPR announcements since Wetin dey happen? Lord please let it rain!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Lol..Elfmannisback is this really you? or did they hack your account??

If you know,you know grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=mosky47 post=70054389]Hmmn. This Part 5 is moving really fast, and it is filled with basic questions.

/quote] as you said we should ask direct questions grin grin grin grin
1 i paid for wes before their update. can i get a refund?

2 which is better IQAS or ICES ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
luffyhaki:

you can say that again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AdaZion2018: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Page 18 and no PPR has been announced just basic questions? undecided

Good morning everyone.

I wish nairaland has option for pinned page or post. This part 5 is draining the whole excitement and becoming stressful to read. Can we get back to making this thread useful and informative?

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oj26(f): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Ahhh! So no hope then for evaluation. Chaii! Thank you tho
Flaj:

If the school has closed, hw do you intend to get the transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
mosky47:
Hmmn. This Part 5 is moving really fast, and it is filled with basic questions.

For all those who are just joining, I think this might help.

● You can get lots of info here and for free. An alumnus of your Uni may be here and have the contact of the guy in charge of transcripts and that would help you a great deal.

Una well done oh, our people of this group. You guys are the best
as you said we should ask direct questions grin grin grin grin
1 i paid for wes before their update. can i get a refund?

2 which is better IQAS or ICES ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pepe1: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Jolene18:

Hi, I have telegram on my phone, kindly send me the link to download the videos and more... I already sent you a PM.. My email is kinfe3016@yahoo.com..i am awaiting your reply.Thank you

Kindly modify your post just like this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2018
luffyhaki:

U don't know me, buddy. But it is pretty awful how folks make others repeat stuff..Comprehension is the problem now, I guess. Oh well, with an impending nairaland expiration.. Others will take over. In 6 months... May be not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2018
iaatmguy:
you can say that again.
Ur number 2 question has been treated by me.. But u still asked it. It's a problem!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jerich: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Good morning house, i would like to commend you all for the great job you all are doing here . i am new here and i have been a lot of reading, this is my first post.
me and hubby have started our evaluation, transcripts are yet to be sent to WES though we have paid and gotten our reference numbers before the waec issue . i heard waec requests o level certificate for even if you made order before 3 of August.
my challenge now is that my age has issues . my waec carries a different age from my passport though my uni does not put age in transcripts, but waec does.
1. can i ask my school to cancel the request and send my transcript to ICES instead,
2 can i call WES and cancel my application and still get a refund of my money .
am currently running a diploma program for two or more certificate . which i hope to evaluate soon.
please your input will go a long way.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Mummychichi:
No PPR announcements since Wetin dey happen? Lord please let it rain!!

Public holiday yesterday, long weekend. Hopefully there'll be a batch of 'let my people go' today and the announcements will start dropping tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CHIBABY2018: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
pepe1:

If you have telegram app on your phone, send me a PM.

I'll send you the telegram link for you to join and download the videos and more.

Hello, pls kindly send me a telegram link to join. ekehchiamaka2016@gmail.com is my email add. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Thank God

luffyhaki:

Yes she has grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CHIBABY2018: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello, pls kindly send me a telegram link to join. ekehchiamaka2016@gmail.com is my email add. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Shyee:

Time. To some WES is the fastest n terms of evaluation, while some said they're all the same, when you consider the time taken to gather documents to send to WES. Some evaluation bodies don't resend documents to issuing institutions but they seemingly take time.
Prejudice. Some say WES favour ND,HND, as two certificates, but Diploma in Nursing is not. Some advised to use IQAS for Diploma in Nursing. Some think IQAS is also preferable for Law degrees.
Track Record. Some think WES has been in the business of evaluation for long, hence are more respected in the game. Some don't give mind to that. Meanwhile, whichever body you use for your evaluation, IRCC Do NOT care.

Reword this, doctors and pharmacy pple have their separate bodies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dane15: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2018
waynetemi:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!! The God of singles!

Today makes 8 months since AOR. Where is my PPR?? This wait is excruciating.

Have mercy o! cry cry cry cry cry

GCMS Notes is calling your name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ur number 2 question has been treated by me.. But u still asked it. It's a problem!

A good number of people don't actually read back. They come, see five new pages, read the current page, ask questions and go. Then they come back to check their mentions, read the current page (probably provide wrong answers to a couple of questions) and go away again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.