Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
the reason(s) why people redo it is either they dont have the required 8777 in LRWS or needs higher scores to upgrade their crs score to be able to be a potential ITA chopper grin. to the bold its once if you get the required score.
Ndkings1:

I'm a bit confused, I see people mentioning they written the test more than ones. How many are we supposed to take the test?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
ribaby:

Good to have you back
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
DonTee07:

Flips hair! Shakes bumbum! Catwalks in! Oshey baddest. grin
buhahahahhah yes o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tell them. Elfwomanisback.
smslive2:
Warning: All those refusing to research or visit page 1, Hephgirl is back ooo. I wont say more than that for now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
mcstan18:

I'm excited at the sight of this. All that stress was not in vain afterall. Draw of September 5 is for you. Congrats.

thanks dear. I am greatly relieved, even though boo's own is not ready, we still stand at 450. So we are diving. you are in my prayers too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
But WES can also send the verification though email na? with that some cost will be saved grin

DonTee07:
Dear All,

I've been reading cases of WES verification ish and the trouble before it gets to the school, some even get missing along the line which prompt WES to re-send.

We cant blame the school nor can we blame WES...Its simply a system failure, post office these days are near grounded and not functioning properly. Till date, my standard delivery of completed WES report concluded June 2017 has not gotten to me. I had to make use of the email copy.

It's advisable to instruct WES to send the verification via private courier, the cost may increase the amount for WES but its worth it. It's crazy having to wait months for verification to no avail.

With courier verification, it will get to the school in a matter of days and they can confirm to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hephguirl of Life... Just few days ago, I had a thought of you o.

Welcome back. Let the action begin continue grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
Ok Ok i didn't know I married Elfman buhahahahhah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
SegunWamiri:
Hephguirl of Life... Just few days ago, I had a thought of you o.

Welcome back. Let the action begin continue grin
begin grin lol... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
ottawasenators:
But WES can also send the verification though email na? with that some cost will be saved grin

You know some over sabi school nah like OAU, despite email, they will still want the hardcopy to reach them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Praying everyone in the express entry pool gets their ITA tomorrow so that this place is filled with celebrations and loads of congrats! smiley smiley

I'm still awaiting my IELTS results! Whew! Praying it comes out great!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by balogunsam(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
VFS SUBMISSION UPDATE

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/199#67972027

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/165#67830320

The links above are the VFS submission accounts already bookmarked so i'd just reiterate what was said there:
1. Go with ALL the documents listed in the posts above...its better you have ALL the requirements before you get to the VFS office else you will pay through the nose for photocopies and the likes.

2. Once you have all the documents, avoid the guys that flock around you offering "advice" and "free consultation". What you brought is what you need, nothing else. They will throw everything at you like telling you to take new passport photos according to the latest "ORIGINAL" Canadian specs, not the one you brought with you. grin grin , they may also mention it is compulsory you make coloured copies of your passport biodata page..its all lies. just smile, thank them and move on.

3. Parking is 500 naira o! Don't go and pay one tausan because "you took long"

4. After the second round about, approaching the major intersection (FREEDOM WAY), keep centre...you'll see cars turning into the road on the left, that is the way to VFS....google map works great too.

5. As said earlier, please don't just sit, ask questions..they are there to serve you...though some of the folks there relate like you are at their mercy or they will be the one to stamp your passport, but stay cool and just do what you need to do and get out of there.

6. The process itself is not so long, its the number of clients and the available number of staff (and their seriousness) that determines how long it eventually takes.

Cheers!

48 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kwado87: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm July 3rd AOR, just entered IP2 today

tippex:
@wizean @vickyehi @dumprep @shinningqueen31 @olu21ola @kolabyk thank God I now know my people cool. I am June 14th and in ip1, was wondering if anyone has been promoted to the next class so I can start stalking you.

@wizean, you just abandoned your padi, you've forgotten that we battled WES together abi? grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
COPR:

Yes, you can.

Tnx. Ur COPR is sure

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Erums(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
glowpep:
I am new as well. Assosication of newbees
U can say that again... The country don tire you abii?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Somebody is looking for trouble, I de watch you o wink
Newmum0615:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningqueen31(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes o, we are in this together
tippex:
@wizean @vickyehi @dumprep @shinningqueen31 @olu21ola @kolabyk thank God I now know my people cool. I am June 14th and in ip1, was wondering if anyone has been promoted to the next class so I can start stalking you.

@wizean, you just abandoned your padi, you've forgotten that we battled WES together abi? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pikipiki: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
OMG welcome back Hephgirl!!! Good to know you are fine. You have been missed on this thread grin
Hephgirl:
If I hear say I no mark register for part 5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
ayusco85:

Tnx. Ur COPR is sure

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice. I spent exactly 1hr 30mins there. 8am to 9.30am and that was it. I was the only one submitting for PR as at the time I came. One other guy came later. I suspect that it was you. Lol. It was quite an easy process. Just remember to start from the 2nd floor after you are done with the search at the gate. When you collect your number slip, move to the 1st floor and sit according to your number you were given. You can sit anywhere, but just be sure to listen for when the guy at counter 1 calls your number. Don't fret when he starts calling the names of some people before he starts attending to your batch. They are the people who came for passport collection and they usually attend to them first. They are not a lot of them. From there, you move quickly. It's a straightforward process. I think they have integrated the process into their daily work, so it's more organized now. Try and go early.
balogunsam:
VFS SUBMISSION UPDATE

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/199#67972027

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/165#67830320

The links above are the VFS submission accounts already bookmarked so i'd just reiterate what was said there:
1. Go with ALL the documents listed in the posts above...its better you have ALL the requirements before you get to the VFS office else you will pay through the nose for photocopies and the likes.

2. Once you have all the documents, avoid the guys that flock around you offering "advice" and "free consultation". What you brought is what you need, nothing else. They will throw everything at you like telling you to take new passport photos according to the latest "ORIGINAL" Canadian specs, not the one you brought with you. grin grin , they may also mention it is compulsory you make coloured copies of your passport biodata page..its all lies. just smile, thank them and move on.

3. Parking is 500 naira o! Don't go and pay one tausan because "you took long"

4. After the second round about, approaching the major intersection (FREEDOM WAY), keep centre...you'll see cars turning into the road on the left, that is the way to VFS....google map works great too.

5. As said earlier, please don't just sit, ask questions..they are there to serve you...though some of the folks there relate like you are at their mercy or they will be the one to stamp your passport, but stay cool and just do what you need to do and get out of there.

6. The process itself is not so long, its the number of clients and the available number of staff (and their seriousness) that determines how long it eventually takes.

Cheers!

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hope2019: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
mcstan18:

Check 0423

Thank you for taking your time to respond. I will go with it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hephgirl:
If I hear say I no mark register for part 5

Yayyy!!!!!! Welcome back sis. Good to have you back. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chicituababe: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hello everyone. Please how does someone who has submitted profile after ITA withdraw their application? Please i really need answers asap. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chicituababe:
Hello everyone. Please how does someone who has submitted profile after ITA withdraw their application? Please i really need answers asap. Thanks

I want to assume this is after AOR. If that's the case, check this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23

If it's express entry profile then check this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1076&top=29

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by agates: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice. I spent exactly 1hr 30mins there. 8am to 9.30am and that was it. I was the only one submitting for PR as at the time I came. One other guy came later. I suspect that it was you. Lol. It was quite an easy process. Just remember to start from the 2nd floor after you are done with the search at the gate. When you collect your tally number, move to the 1st floor and sit according to your tally number. You can seat anywhere, but just be sure to listen for when the guy at counter 1 calls your number. Don't fret when he starts calling the names of some people before he starts attending to your batch. They are the people who came for passport collection and they usually attend to them first. They are not a lot of them. From there, you move quickly. It's a straightforward process. I think they have integrated the process into their daily work, so it's more organized now. Try and go early.

Meanwhile did you fill that family update form
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice. I spent exactly 1hr 30mins there. 8am to 9.30am and that was it. I was the only one submitting for PR as at the time I came. One other guy came later. I suspect that it was you. Lol. It was quite an easy process. Just remember to start from the 2nd floor after you are done with the search at the gate. When you collect your tally number, move to the 1st floor and sit according to your tally number. You can seat anywhere, but just be sure to listen for when the guy at counter 1 calls your number. Don't fret when he starts calling the names of some people before he starts attending to your batch. They are the people who came for passport collection and they usually attend to them first. They are not a lot of them. From there, you move quickly. It's a straightforward process. I think they have integrated the process into their daily work, so it's more organized now. Try and go early.

Congrats newmun. I tap into Ur testimony. I will be in Ur shoes very soon. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by LeakPlug(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dotcman:

You are spot on .. total money spent on Ielts no be here, plus 2 MOD REMARK, last BC remark came out fruitful, sincerely I curse MOD anytime I think about them. Last Ielts payment was borrowed, Thank God it came out fruitful.

Wow! I salute your doggedness. It couldn't have been easy cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
vickyehi:

June 21 ip2......praying for speed #teamottawa

Wowww! That's great news. Wish you a very speedy processing. Biko how you did you know your processing office?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kwado87:
I'm July 3rd AOR, just entered IP2 today

That was fasssttttt!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
wizean:
Sisterly, no vex I beg .... Alot unfolded after WES, but we thank God for mercies. We will surely pull through. AOR was June 22nd, still in IP1 too

We plenty. Thinking of ordering gcms notes if I no enter ip2 by day 60 : angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
I swear.

tippex:

That was fasssttttt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4kimportX: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hi peeps, please I've got a question... Can I get point(s) from my sister who is a spouse of a permanent resident? Note: she ain't a PR herself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.