Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909982 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
crystalllllllll:

There won't be a draw tomorrow.
Why?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jamezy4u: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hi House!
Thanks for all your works.

Please, I need help for two things on my evaluation with WES.

1. Has anybody from the University of Ilorin done evaluation here with WES? how long did it take for UniIlorin to send/respond to WES on verification?
Please, do you have any contact within the academic support services or registrar office that one could contact to look into it for me? Or anybody within Ilorin?

2. Has anybody here sent NECO verification of result to WES? How did you do it? I called NECO and I was told I need to send payment receipt and prepaid Courier envelope to them via courier, which they will use to send my result to WES.
I contacted a courier in Lagos, he told me I need to buy an envelope for 5k to send but NECO or somebody will pay for dispatch in Minna. I think is either he doesn't know what he is saying or there is an element of scam!

Please, I need help on the fast and sure way to do this, am currently not in Nigeria, if not, I could walk into this offices to sort things up. Who I have does not know what to do either. please help.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by crystalllllllll: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
ArabianRose:
Why? What happened?

Therr was a draw 8 days ago I guess for Federal Skilled Trades occupations. So there would like be no draws tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
T
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bobomaigida: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
armstead:

To corroborate your point above, I applied for GCMS in August in order to specifically check if my pension fund was considered as the PF is the only source of additional fund to complete my POF requirement. To my amusement, I received my GCMS notes today; lo and behold my Pension fund statement with LeadwayPensure was accepted and considered without any review required. Please see screenshot attached.

Please @ Armstead, did you give them a reference letter from Leadway stating your PF balance or statement of the PF showing contribution monthly?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by njbybrthnly: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
LMAO...u r working with IRCC abi...them that their middle name is unpredictable...
Don't let some people waiting for draws tomorrow come for u o grin grin grin
crystalllllllll:

Therr was a draw 8 days ago I guess for Federal Skilled Trades occupations. So there would like be no draws tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Medal007: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Answers are in bold
You can do all by Proxy
[color=#990000][/color]
Jamezy4u:
Hi House!
Thanks for all your works.

Please, I need help for two things on my evaluation with WES.

1. Has anybody from the University of Ilorin done evaluation here with WES? how long did it take for UniIlorin to send/respond to WES on verification?
Please, do you have any contact within the academic support services or registrar office that one could contact to look into it for me? Or anybody within Ilorin? I did, I don't know the time frame for undergraduate but PG depends on your response to the payment of 5k response fee, all you need to do is notify the PG school about WES update, my contact is the registrar so her contact is way off it

2. Has anybody here sent NECO verification of result to WES? How did you do it? I called NECO and I was told I need to send payment receipt and prepaid Courier envelope to them via courier, which they will use to send my result to WES.
I contacted a courier in Lagos, he told me I need to buy an envelope for 5k to send but NECO or somebody will pay for dispatch in Minna. I think is either he doesn't know what he is saying or there is an element of scam!

Please, I need help on the fast and sure way to do this, am currently not in Nigeria, if not, I could walk into this offices to sort things up. Who I have does not know what to do either. please help.
Just pay 1k into NECO TSA account via remita, print the receipt then walk into a NECO office, tell them you want to process your transcript, you'll have to go there with 17k500, 3 copies of certificatesand 3 copies of filled WES request form with your reference number on them. Submit all these, fill a NECO request form and you'll be given sum numbers to call in Minna for follow up after a week.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
FaskRolce:
As one of the documents to submit for credential evaluation with PEBC (or WES) or while filling the EE form, what type of Birth certificate is required? Is it the one from the hospital of birth or national population commission? Is declaration of age accepted?
please can someone help me with this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mm. This prophetic ministry sha. People de on top this table you are shaking o. grin grin grin

crystalllllllll:

Therr was a draw 8 days ago I guess for Federal Skilled Trades occupations. So there would like be no draws t omorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Your question is not clear.
Anyway, you don't need birth certificate for WES or to create your EE profile. I don't know about PEBC.
You might need birth certificate for eAPR if you are claiming points from a sibling in Canada.
FaskRolce:
As one of the documents to submit for credential evaluation with PEBC (or WES) or while filling the EE form, what type of Birth certificate is required? Is it the one from the hospital of birth or national population commission? Is declaration of age accepted?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I don't see why not.
Guitarlife is the original poster of that method and he shared a more detailed walkthrough on how he does it. Click on his moniker and read through his posts (you'd have to go as far back as March/April)

*just passing by*

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by soulhighman(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
rafindo:
Good evening house,
I have been following this thread for the past 1 year now and I can say that I strongly believe that the house can assist me.

I have always dreamt of study and living in Canada preferably Fairfax, Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa.
Basically to do my masters in engineering or MBA or certification in non destructive testing.

I really don't know how to start whether it is study visa or work visa or both.

I will like if I can be tutored from the beginning what is takes to be there.

Please your comments will be appreciated.

You need someone to tutor you from the beginning and you claim to have been following the thread for the past one year. That is a blatant lie.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thanks Dumprep... I got it now. I figured out my mistake
dumprep:
The link is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Click the “Continue to GCKey” button. It should direct you to the Sign In page. Click “Continue” and you’d see the Terms and Conditions and then Identity Validation (secret question). What do you see after you type in your secret answer and click Continue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by crystalllllllll: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
joo2018:
Mm. This prophetic ministry sha. People de on top this table you are shaking o. grin grin grin

Lmao. Make them nor rush me with konk oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
crystalllllllll:

There won't be a draw tomorrow.
crystalllllllll:
[

Therr was a draw 8 days ago I guess for Federal Skilled Trades occupations. So there would likely be no draws tomorrow.

Is that all?
Either give reasons for your assertions OR Say, Thus says the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guitarlife:

*just passing by*

Oga stop there *points torch* - this late night where are you going, where are you coming from - Wetin you carry and ehn ehn anything for the boys.

if e no cooperate guys oya collect im copr .

cheers man.

Je m'appelle Ramj

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guitarlife:

*just passing by*

Oga stop there *points torch* - this late night where are you going, where are you coming from - Wetin you carry and ehn ehn anything for the boys.

cheers man.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ramj:

cheers man.

Je m'appelle Ramj
lol baba I dey hurry go Ifeoma backyard o, na to drop stone on her rooftop and she go come out....thats the code lol.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by armstead: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Bobomaigida:

Please @ Armstead, did you give them a reference letter from Leadway stating your PF balance or statement of the PF showing contribution monthly?

Just the generic letter stating I will have access to 25% of fund after 4 month and PF statement showing monthly contributions. PS letter did not state PF balance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wisdom4today: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Fadia:
Yeah, proving it is the problem. Anyway I have dropped the idea, to avoid stories that touch. Thank you.

Good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by omonaija4real: 1:28am On Oct 03, 2018
House please I need candid advice for the ITA application to Canada.

I want to travel first and then move the rest of the family over because I currently have 5 million naira which should cover the proof of funds for only one person, plus logistics fees needed to travel for only one person.

NOW MY QUESTIONS:
1. In the application, should I apply as a single person, since I want to travel alone first? Won't this option bring up honestly issues latter when I want to start processing the papers for the rest of the family once I get to Canada?

2. If we are to apply as a family, can I be allowed to show proof of funds for only myself, since I am the only one traveling first or would I be still required to show proof of funds for 5 persons?

What is the best way to go about this please?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Enter the pool ASAP, don't dull. If your score exceeds 440 you may be lucky. From the pool distribution following the last draw I have a strong feeling that the Cut-off will drop to 438/439 soon.

mmanwanyi:
My people I understand that tomorrow is a likely date for a draw. If I enter the pool today in the night, Is there a probability that I will receive ITA or should I take my time with the form and wait for the next draw?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by just15: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2018
@Newmum0615, sorry to distract this topic, please I need your assistance on contact for transcript in unizik or is there any effective way to get it. I sent you pm but its was not going through.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2018
1. No. You must declare your family. If you do not, it is misrepresentation and carries 5yr ban. If you for whatever reason scale through the application, you can never sponsor them to Canada. You can however choose spouse unaccompanying and plan to sponsor them later, but it makes no difference to the settlement funds required. See below.
2. No. You will be required to show POF for all. IRCC requires you to be able to take care of your family as if you are in Canada, whether they go with you or not.

My 2cents. You are almost there on the money required. Have you explored adding 25% of your pension and getting a gift?
omonaija4real:
House please I need candid advice for the ITA application to Canada.

I want to travel first and then move the rest of the family over because I currently have 5 million naira which should cover the proof of funds for only one person, plus logistics fees needed to travel for only one person.

NOW MY QUESTIONS:
1. In the application, should I apply as a single person, since I want to travel alone first? Won't this option bring up honestly issues latter when I want to start processing the papers for the rest of the family once I get to Canada?

2. If we are to apply as a family, can I be allowed to show proof of funds for only myself, since I am the only one traveling first or would I be still required to show proof of funds for 5 persons?

What is the best way to go about this please?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tibayo1: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Entirely different from page 1? If so, kindly put out the link.
Thanks ✌

Baby88:
I can’t believe @ifeoma77. Is a guy. shocked angry. Was already thinking of making her my new bestie cheesy
Well..........thank you @ifeoma for your post ontackling ielts. @ part 4
The link you shared helped me pass my ielts....... cool

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shinefelicity: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Pls I need help with a contact from uniabuja. I need to process my transcript and email to ices asap. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Ramj:

cheers man.

Je m'appelle Ramj

Na Guitar e carry. No need.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Guitarlife:

*just passing by*
grin grin grin grin

@Canadahome, this is the culprit. As he is passing, follow him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Issyman(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=71737215]
grin grin grin grin

@ifeoma77. Good morning, please I sent you a PM. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrniceG: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning all, @ Ifeoma, pls a quick one here, i tried getting my certificate while processing my transcript along side but i was told that the certificates were not ready yet., that i need to apply for it which i hv done but they don't kw when it will be ready. I told the exams & records d reason for the request that it's urgent so they said they will give me covering letter in respect to my certificates to attached with my statement of result to send to IQAS while waiting for the certificate to be ready . Plz, i don't know if IQAS will accept the statement of result attached with the covering letter. Although i have written to IQAS in this regards, waiting to hear from them soon.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onyeenyeh: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Working around your AOR July 30 and ADR and Saturday RPRF demand: what is the period of active processing? Although you won't know what happened during August.

Omo, this one hard ooo. I don't know. Maybe the seniors can assist with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.