Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909810 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1soul(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Pls help o

1soul:
Good day house.

Please I made contact with my school on my pre-degree transcript which was for a full academic session. I was rightly informed they can prepare the transcript for me for the purpose of verification.

However, the pre-degree office informed me they can't give me a certificate of attendance for the program.

Please is it possible to go through the office of the registra to obtain a certificate for such program to count as additional certificate for ECA?

The hustle for more certificate is real.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
JumzieBabyy:

Heyyy!! Utonne!

Got the how to find a job notification too yesterday. Let's start praying to pack too grin

Did you get a date yet for the planning to canada session? Finally got a response from them to pick a preferred date from a range.

Yes i did. October 16. Fingers crossed o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
It's good to see your progress and I think your PPR won't take that long. I can remember when we were discussing EOR with MOD. We shall testify last last.
JumzieBabyy:

So got a notification now that my account has been updated.

The background check changed to : your application is in progress

Is this still ip2? Or ip3 or what now pls? Find attached pls

Cc: ifeoma77

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Supergirl1:

Jumzie what document did you use? I sent my ITA, BIL, RPRF request and receipt of payment. They just replied to ask for my PPR.

This is weird. I used my ITA only. Maybe that’s their new way of doing things. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Babs9: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Hello Everyone, I did my Biometrics yesterday, however it hasn’t updated on the CIC account yet. Has anyone experienced this or what could possibly be wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Utonne:

Yes i did. October 16. Fingers crossed o

Awwh I picked in November! When will I get to meet you na? Same way we missed ourselves at VFS for biometrics sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oben209(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
jhoci:
Thanks for your response. He paid the person to handle everything, so we don't even know if the application has been done online as the person is neither picking calls nor responding to messages.

I have the contactbof the woman at the transcript office and I’m very sure she would be able to help,she is the one in charge of verification also, I don’t know how to send you the contact to call and I don’t know if sharing numbers is allowed here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
A colleague got the same email today for PPR letter. I advised he should respond with the ITA letter and screenshot of his page to show his progress level. Now we wait for their response.
Utonne:

This is weird. I used my ITA only. Maybe that’s their new way of doing things. Sigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Enitan007:
It's good to see your progress and I think y[b]our PPR won't take that long[/b]. I can remember when we were discussing EOR with MOD. We shall testify last last.

Oh yeah! How one forgets the Ietls hustle after nailing.

Really hoping so @ Bolded.

Looking forward to your updates too Buddie. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Guitarlife:

Something tells me you will land in Ontario in February 2019.

Shoutout to our guys coming along, I am happy to say I am an alumnus of this great thread with COPR, guys dont be discouraged your dreams too will come through.

To my elders that have gone before me GlitteringStar, newmum, and so on and so forth and my brother still in the building mcstan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hear newmum dey plan get together for all of us in the summer of 2019 shocked shocked shocked

Good one!
@osazee007, congrats on your new job
@wurdz congratulations to you and your entire household. @RSA matter Ehen, na real Wa. Congrats again jo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
joo2018:
Your question is not clear.
Anyway, you don't need birth certificate for WES or to create your EE profile. I don't know about PEBC.
You might need birth certificate for eAPR if you are claiming points from a sibling in Canada.
Thanks. I meant if birthday certificate is required at all, which should I use because I don't have the hospital's birth certificate anymore. PEBC requests for birth certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Babs9: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Babs9:
Hello Everyone, I did my Biometrics yesterday, however it hasn’t updated on the CIC account yet. Has anyone experienced this or what could possibly be wrong?

Anyone with a clue please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Guitarlife:
Thank you, ire akari o
amin oooo, serious prayer. thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
FaskRolce:

Thanks. I meant if birthday certificate is required at all, which should I use because I don't have the hospital's birth certificate anymore. PEBC requests for birth certificate.

PEBC,requires notarised NPC age declaration certificate.Go to any NPC office with affidavit from your parents or siblings then you can get it.It should cost you between 5k or more depending on the state.

Then,notarise both the NPC document and data page of international passport.Would recommend a notary public with a seal(Lawyer),my brother notarised at State High Court but it was rejected by PEBC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by livings110: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello everyone pls i need urgent help with this Pls in drafting my work reference letter for Canada PR should I use the tittle of the job (Sales Executive) as it is called in my country or should I the Canadian noc tittle (account manager)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
I haven't entered the pool yet. I was able to convince madam to at least write IELTS which she did Sept 29. So we are waiting for her test score.
JumzieBabyy:

Oh yeah! How one forgets the Ietls hustle after nailing.

Really hoping so @ Bolded.

Looking forward to your updates too Buddie. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by amdman: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
I need kind opinions on a relative's issue below:

Stats - AOR on July 9 and currently on IP1

Issue: He is at the conclusive stage of formally adopting 2 of his brother's children. Will adding them to his application at this point lead to a longer processing time? If so, how long on the average?

Any opinions please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
You should use what is on your employment letter i.e what it is called in your organization. The NOC is just a guide and it can be called various things in different countries.

livings110:
Hello everyone pls i need urgent help with this Pls in drafting my work reference letter for Canada PR should I use the tittle of the job (Sales Executive) as it is called in my country or should I the Canadian noc tittle (account manager)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by livings110: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fadia:
You should use what is on your employment letter i.e what it is called in your organization. The NOC is just a guide and it can be called various things in different countries.

thank you so much I'm very grateful before now I put sales executive/account manager but the duties are the same any way. Once thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Temas:
. Boss man, you didn't drag us back ooo . Infact you just helped a brother having headache because of 500k. How far with that your friend with TRNC police report palava? I am currently working something out to get mine by proxy. if it works I will get back to you here.

Wow! You remembered that? He hasn't been able to get through it, at least I've not received an updated report on that yet. I only asked him to do a good LoE stating his challenge so far and attach every email exchange with them. I'd appreciate your update on the matter as there could be many others stuck in that web.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by opella(f): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
CRS score of lowest ranked candidates invited- 445. Congratulations to those that will get ITA

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fadia: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yeah, the duties would be similar. It's meant to act as a guide

livings110:
thank you so much I'm very grateful before now I put sales executive/account manager but the duties are the same any way. Once thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1soul(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Guys pls does anyone knows anyone that successfully used Pre-degree transcript for additional credential evaluation?

1soul:
Good day house.

Please I made contact with my school on my pre-degree transcript which was for a full academic session. I was rightly informed they can prepare the transcript for me for the purpose of verification.

However, the pre-degree office informed me they can't give me a certificate of attendance for the program.

Please is it possible to go through the office of the registra to obtain a certificate for such program to count as additional certificate for ECA?

The hustle for more certificate is real.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Livy2018: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
I do. You may send me a pm.
Aduke406:
Good day Peeps, Please can any body share the process involved in processing law school transcript and possibly a contact to speed up the process? Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
crystalllllllll:

There won't be a draw tomorrow.

A DRAW HAS HELD OO, CUT OFF IS 445

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Livy2018: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
I have a contact in Unilorin, who processed my transcripts. You may send a pm.
Jamezy4u:
Hi House!
Thanks for all your works.

Please, I need help for two things on my evaluation with WES.

1. Has anybody from the University of Ilorin done evaluation here with WES? how long did it take for UniIlorin to send/respond to WES on verification?
Please, do you have any contact within the academic support services or registrar office that one could contact to look into it for me? Or anybody within Ilorin?

2. Has anybody here sent NECO verification of result to WES? How did you do it? I called NECO and I was told I need to send payment receipt and prepaid Courier envelope to them via courier, which they will use to send my result to WES.
I contacted a courier in Lagos, he told me I need to buy an envelope for 5k to send but NECO or somebody will pay for dispatch in Minna. I think is either he doesn't know what he is saying or there is an element of scam!

Please, I need help on the fast and sure way to do this, am currently not in Nigeria, if not, I could walk into this offices to sort things up. Who I have does not know what to do either. please help.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yakay:

A DRAW HAS HELD OO, CUT OFF IS 445
Don't mind the crystalllllll
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by xtosync: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
After much soul searching, I decided it will do no harm to give IRCC a comprehensive details of my personal history.
Raised a CSE and included all new educational credentials and side hustles and even professional courses done in the past 15 years (dash dem jara grin).
Feeling relieved but e still no calm me down sha . 11 months post AOR no be beans. No ADR, No interview date, Nothing but just pure silence and bracing up for AVO summon. Patience have toasted and won me over courtesy of CIC.
Praying for that PreciousPRaise. Oluwa let it rain, Pleaseee cry cool

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Guitarlife:
Something tells me you will land in Ontario in February 2019.

Shoutout to our guys coming along, I am happy to say I am an alumnus of this great thread with COPR, guys dont be discouraged your dreams too will come through.

To my elders that have gone before me GlitteringStar, newmum, and so on and so forth and my brother still in the building mcstan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hear newmum dey plan get together for all of us in the summer of 2019 shocked shocked shocked

Massive congrats to you jare. Newmum0615 will give us a date when the time comes. I pray that you don't go through stress before you land that dream job. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow. Almost a year. It will happen soon. I'm rooting for you.

AVO tho angry angry

xtosync:
After much soul searching, I decided it will do no harm to give IRCC a comprehensive details of my personal history.
Raised a CSE and included all new educational credentials and side hustles and even professional courses done in the past 15 years (dash dem jara grin).
Feeling relieved but e still no calm me down sha . 11 months post AOR no be beans. No ADR, No interview date, Nothing but just pure silence and bracing up for AVO summon. Patience have toasted and won me over courtesy of CIC.
Praying for that PreciousPRaise. Oluwa let it rain, Pleaseee cry cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Waoh! Congrats..........
Osaze007:
My people how every I got a full time role in Edmonton so I’m moving there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.