Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912121 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!
IELTS: 9,9,7.5,7.5
ITA: Feb 21,2018
AOR: Mar29,2018
Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

Congratulations bro. I'm sure many people will start reminding VO's of timeline expiration henceforth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
mmanwanyi:
My people I understand that tomorrow is a likely date for a draw. If I enter the pool today in the night, Is there a probability that I will receive ITA or should I take my time with the form and wait for the next draw?
dumprep:
It depends on your CRS. If tomorrow’s cutoff is 440 and your CRS is above 440, you’ll get your ITA.
What’s your CRS?

crystalllllllll:

There won't be a draw tomorrow.

445? Congrats to ITA clinchers.

@crystallllllllllllll: As a CIC rep, talk to your people na. Make dem do Xmas for us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
xtosync:
After much soul searching, I decided it will do no harm to give IRCC a comprehensive details of my personal history.
Raised a CSE and included all new educational credentials and side hustles and even professional courses done in the past 15 years (dash dem jara grin).
Feeling relieved but e still no calm me down sha . 11 months post AOR no be beans. No ADR, No interview date, Nothing but just pure silence and bracing up for AVO summon. Patience have toasted and won me over courtesy of CIC.
Praying for that PreciousPRaise. Oluwa let it rain, Pleaseee cry cool

Wow! I really pray that they wake up from this long slumber on your application. Maybe you should borrow a leaf from what wurdz did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations to all our ITA clinchers in the house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tobey2ng I think you've got news for us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats to you....
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Wifey pushed for this journey Sept 2017. Wrote IELTS Oct 1 and passed. We started ECA November. I wrote IELTS Feb 1 and also passed. We decided that I was going to be principal applicant ‘cos I had a masters degree and better IELTS result.

IELTS: 9,9,7.5,7.5
ECA completed: Feb20,2018(entered pool same day)
ITA: Feb 21,2018
AOR: Mar29,2018
MEP: Apr 24 (Though it Med processing started Apr9 – we found out Hospital didn’t send in Wifeys result for funny reasons so she was asked to come redo it after about a month)
IP1:Apr8
Long wait….
GCMS Notes ordered May xx and received July11 (Everything seemed fine outside the fact that PoF was deemed to be short as they did not factor in funds from RSA)
July 11- raised CSE and resent RSA and did a LOE explaining that I have access to 25% as stated in the Pensions Act.
July 25 – raised another CSE and sent in updated PoF (this time around without RSA as I wasn’t fully assured bout the use of RSA by IRCC and madam)
Another wait…………..
2nd GCMS note ordered Aug 27 and received Sept 27 and NOTHING had changed except that they received my additional documents.
Sent a mail Sept 20 to remind them that only 9days left to the 6months deadline

Oct 2, raised CSE that 6months had elapsed

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Waiting for the mail to confirm IT....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
dumprep:

445? Congrats to ITA clinchers.

@crystallllllllllllll: As a CIC rep, talk to your people na. Make dem do Xmas for us.

445 is massive meheennnn

People are not smilling oo.

Chaiii

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats @osazee. Edmonton is a cool calm and collected place. you'll love it.

All the best in your new grind. And no more worries again. hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Pegzzyg:
Waoh! Congrats..........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sinie: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
As in eh, warris going on?

Pls oh ECA and ielts release me nah before this thing reach 460...
Ramj:

445 is massive meheennnn

People are not smilling oo.

Chaiii

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
1soul:
Good day house.

Please I made contact with my school on my pre-degree transcript which was for a full academic session. I was rightly informed they can prepare the transcript for me for the purpose of verification.

However, the pre-degree office informed me they can't give me a certificate of attendance for the program.

Please is it possible to go through the office of the registra to obtain a certificate for such program to count as additional certificate for ECA?

The hustle for more certificate is real.

I would advice you wait till we get update from @diallin, he is currently evaluating his pre-degree and degree on ICES. So lets just wait to get his full update.

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by xtosync: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
xtosync:
After much soul searching, I decided it will do no harm to give IRCC a comprehensive details of my personal history.
Raised a CSE and included all new educational credentials and side hustles and even professional courses done in the past 15 years (dash dem jara grin).
Feeling relieved but e still no calm me down sha . 11 months post AOR no be beans. No ADR, No interview date, Nothing but just pure silence and bracing up for AVO summon. Patience have toasted and won me over courtesy of CIC.
Praying for that PreciousPRaise. Oluwa let it rain, Pleaseee cry cool

In my research on misrepresentation, I came to understanding that the 'thing' get 3 types (I no tell you. google it...lol grin). But it is funny that innocently leaving out an information can also be a misrepresentation (Although this depends on the VO assessing your file and LUCK). But it is better to be on the side of caution than to err. I came across the terms "unwillful omission" and "subjective unawareness". These can come in handy when explaining why you earlier left out information post AOR.

Cc: @Feezeel and @Bosstos - in case you decide to raise a CSE like I did.

Congratulations to all PPR clinchers and ITA grabbers. The journey must end in PRAISE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
From the distribution below it means at least 1700 people with CRS above 445 entered the pool in just 6 days between 27 Sep - 03 Oct.

This is real diving into the ocean

Je m'appelle Ramj

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
3,900 ITAs at 445 points. And the pool is still increasing. More than 91,000 now. Canada EE getting tighter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
The trend is consistent. I've always wondered about it. It appears as if people wait until a few days to the draw before submitting new EE profiles.
Ramj:
From the distribution below it means at least 1700 people with CRS above 445 entered the pool in just 6 days between 27 Sep - 03 Oct.

This is real diving into the ocean

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats to all those who got ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Inloveforever: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
inspector moshood is charging 7,500 for PCC. is that normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gorgebaby: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
xtosync:
Feeling relieved but e still no calm me down sha . 11 months post AOR no be beans. cry cool

It is well my friend! I am 10 months 5 days post AOR myself and not having positive closure is disconcerting!!! My own strong belief is that 'when the time is right, the Lord will make it happen'. Keep faith!

PS. There is a little comfort knowing I am not in this jungle alone....our time of release is here.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Inloveforever:

That's what he charged me too o, but i was able to haggle to N12K for hubby and I. I don't want to spoil market for him o, but the price keeps going up everyday!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Misi16: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Inloveforever:
Negotiate to 5k. Mention this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Draw Score: 445
Number of ITA issued: 3,900
tie breaking rule: 2 October, 2018.

wow! wow!! wow!!! Peeps are entering the pool and upgrading to higher score. Without gainsaying, it will take a miracle for draw to fall into 430s. My people, all possible means to upgrade scores should be given a chase. May God help us all

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Draw Score: 445
Number of ITA issued: 3,900
tie breaking rule: 2 October, 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT GOT/WILL BE GETTING ITA as a result of today's draw.

wow! wow!! wow!!! Peeps are entering the pool and upgrading to high score. Without gainsaying, it will take miracle for draw to fall into 430s. My people, all possible means to upgrade scores should be attempted. May God help us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Misi16:

Negotiate to 5k. Mention this thread.

So I even gawked sef, see me thinking I had negotiated, that's the value of information sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by extraterestrial: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
it appears that older casefiles are left in the stack to gather dust while casefiles with AORs just weeks ago are attended to. sad i am happy for those getting PPR so speedily however CIC needs to dust our files ooo and remember us..congrats to all PPR clinchers and ITAs for todays draw. BTW 445...wow wow wow..the race is getting heated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DaisyEze: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eraytee:
definitely you have not been reading the thread, all your questions had been answered. go to page 1 and make use of NL search button. all your queries is here only if you can read more.

Thanks......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
tobey2canny:

I prefer @tobey2ng bruh. That's my trade mark. When justwise lift my ban, it will be in operation again. Thanks

Noted bro. Thank you for the kind wish too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.