Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910788 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
wisdom77:

Hello Harry, send me a PM, I will give you a contact that helped me.Thank you friend for your help. My contacts in Unilag finally said they have responded to the verification mail yesterday. However, I called WEs today and the customer care agent said they haven’t received the mail. I don’t know where the problem might be now because my contacts insist it went out yesterday. Any advice please

khinde post=71368301:
OK let me send u the number via pm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Many thanks for your response. so I will just wait. I just wanted them to confirm receipt of the mail at least.

joo2018:
It sometimes takes WES up to 3 days to acknowledge documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
akintunde63:

I need help getting lautech to send my transcript through email, they av bn telling me they can only send it tru courier which will cost 18k. Does anyone av a contact @ lautech that can help and do it with speed
Even my notification of result took 2 months before I got it despite frantic effort from my brother who works there
Let them send with the one they want to use and you get out. No verification phase. Pay them the 18K.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mamaroon:

I used them. it took about 2 months from when my Uni sent my transcript. You upload passport bio data page...a copy of your transcript and copy of your certificate....and any translations or change of name document (for women)...

Your school will send transcript and certificate too...they never contacted me for further documents and they have a time line...see below.

Didn't have any issues apart from the time it took.

Thank you. Two months is indomie compared to wes verification issues (beans)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tinyemeka(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Afro24:

Nova Scotia announced the opening of Category B stream for candidates without job offers on April 28th. Since my NOC was in demand, I grouped all my documents in folders and proactively waited for them.

Allos!

Where can I get information on this window of opportunity please? How can one know when the portal will be opened?

I checked the website and saw the message that one should keep checking. Is there a kind of advance notice?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
ICES ECA report came out exactly 5 weeks today.Their turnaround is actually very fast.I think WES should be ditched.ICES is hassle free.UPS mail with tracking number was also sent so,you can know when it's to be delivered.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Quick question: Who knows if WES recognizes NIM Graduate member certification please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jamezy4u: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thanks, buddy,

I will try that and see!

Medal007:
Answers are in bold
You can do all by Proxy
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrniceG: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
akintunde63:

For anyone who is confused about the issue of credit or debit card, I just used my Gtb debit master card to pay today, and it worked perfectly well.
Cheers!é

Elo, my wife has a GTB master cad, we went to one of their branches, they told us it will work. One more thing plz..... can i still use my wife's cad to pay my own. I asked because i went to UBA but they gave me a prepared cad which can b use to pay in dollars. The cad is nt link to my account. I founded the said amount in naira into the account. Although, i hv .nt tried it yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2018
veleta:
ICES ECA report came out exactly 5 weeks today.Their turnaround is actually very fast.I think WES should be ditched.ICES is hassle free.UPS mail with tracking number was also sent so,you can know when it's to be delivered.
Congratulations! I used ICES too, I liked their service.
For posterity's sake, What did you evaluate and the outcome?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Janaeroy: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2018
joo2018:
Why not? What is your reasoning?
Possible work experience NOCs for him will be 0433 or 4313 depending on rank. With the way military officers like accumulating degrees, his points should be high.

Forgive my ignorance. I thought because of their nature of job, they may be considered high risk since PTSD is almost ignored in our Army and he not willing to leave the army yet only interested in relocating us and coming to visit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by senors(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats @veleta. Could you kindly clarify if WAEC verification is required to complete the evaluation?
veleta:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oooopss(m): 2:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Pegzzyg:
OOoopss, sorry jawree.

You called me

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2018
senors:
Congrats @veleta. Could you kindly clarify if WAEC verification is required to complete the evaluation?

WASSCE,isn't needed.Please go through their website for more detailed information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 4:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Shyee:

Congratulations! I used ICES too, I liked their service.
For posterity's sake, What did you evaluate and the outcome?

Thanks.
B.sc 5 year programme was evaluated as 4 year degree Canadian equivalency.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
MrniceG:

Elo, my wife has a GTB master cad, we went to one of their branches, they told us it will work. One more thing plz..... can i still use my wife's cad to pay my own. I asked because i went to UBA but they gave me a prepared cad which can b use to pay in dollars. The cad is nt link to my account. I founded the said amount in naira into the account. Although, i hv .nt tried it yet
hello, how much were you billed per Cad?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
deTimo:

Yes it should.

Meanwhile your ND and HND will give you 2 or more certificates with Wes

If I knew this, I would probably have ignored the evaluation of Bsc....pls advice... Will it be nice to remove it because I learnt the school verification (OOU) it's another hurdle again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrniceG: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Homguy:
hello, how much were you billed per Cad?

For the UBA cad, notting was billed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
veleta:

Do you mean 5weeks from the receipt of all document or 5weeks for the entire process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jergins: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello House,

I have two questions here,

1. I already submitted my application in August but in September, I went for US Visa interview and I was denied, DO I need to notify CIC by raising CSE or it doesn't matter since the refusal came a month plus after refusal.

2. I used a FD Certificate in my spouse name(accompanying) as part of the POF. Should I have also included Gift Deeds, If Yes, Should I raise CSE to include now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
MrniceG:

For the UBA cad, notting was billed.
sorry, I meant how much was the Cad sold?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by khinde: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2018
harry41:

Give it 3 to 5 days.. Your profile would be updated accordingly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2018
tescom:

If I knew this, I would probably have ignored the evaluation of Bsc....pls advice... Will it be nice to remove it because I learnt the school verification (OOU) it's another hurdle again

It is better you call them and cancel the BSc evaluation especially with all the complaints about OOU verification. Your HND and OND is already 2 certificates , adding your BSc wont make any difference in the report.

A friend's OND and HND evaluation even came out as OND--equivalent of 2 years Canadian diploma,
the HND was evaluated as equivalent of 3years canadian diploma and 1 year post graduate diploma.

The HND alone already gave him 2 certificates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations Armstead on your PPR. Could you please share, how much was in your PF part of your POF that was converted to CAD$3951? I’m only trying to understand the conversation rate CIC use and I’m pretty sure some other people on this thread will be interested as well. Many thanks!

armstead:

To corroborate your point above, I applied for GCMS in August in order to specifically check if my pension fund was considered as the PF is the only source of additional fund to complete my POF requirement. To my amusement, I received my GCMS notes today; lo and behold my Pension fund statement with LeadwayPensure was accepted and considered without any review required. Please see screenshot attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Plz which is better to evaluate both NCE & BEdu. That would give two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2018
tescom:
Plz which is better to evaluate both NCE & BEdu. That would give two or more certificates?

Yes, u have to evaluate both to get 2 or more certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2018
AOR - Sept 07
Medical passed - Oct 03
Biometrics Collection Letter - Oct 03
Biometrics Completed - Oct 04

Godspeed to everyone on this journey.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Yakay:

It is better you call them and cancel the BSc evaluation especially with all the complaints about OOU verification. Your HND and OND is already 2 certificates , adding your BSc wont make any difference in the report.

A friend's OND and HND evaluation even came out as OND--equivalent of 2 years Canadian diploma,
the HND was evaluated as equivalent of 3years canadian diploma and 1 year post graduate diploma.

The HND alone already gave him 2 certificates.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Thanks thanks
khinde:

Give it 3 to 5 days.. Your profile would be updated accordingly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Helenaaa: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Anyone remarked with BC and received a response in the last 3weeks Did it change or not??

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.