Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by haywhy80: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello All,

Is it mandatory I run my account at least for 6 months with the stipulated PoF before printing my bank statement?

Timely response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Finally!! the gender scale is broken. @Ifeoma, u asked for it... here it is coloured below grin grin grin

MrniceG:
Elo, with their reply sent to me it means that any DOB identification given is wat they will use on ur ECA report and that ECA report will b sent to CIC. Remember that it's ur international passport that will be use most offten in all application process not national identification cad. If u chose to use DOB from national identification it will sure contradicts wit the DOB on international passport. I wish Oga Ify culd gv a good clarification to this, although he did mention that a Good LOE can back up this DOB problem.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teepee4Him(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Greetings House,

Please as I am currently studying outside Nigeria, how can I get a Police Cert of Character from Nigeria? Advice and suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Layiwoo:

I am just tired, have you mailed WES and what was their response

Called them again today. Spent more than 30mins on the phone. After all the checks, they still claim its not with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol

ChandlerBing:
All these fake age questions should stop please. Did you consult us before you falsified your age? Leave us all out of it and sort out your own mess.

You people are bringing undue scrutiny to Nigerians. Making a mockery of sworn affidavits and NPC birth declarations.

Personally, I believe everybody who has ever had a cause to lie about or to conceal their age is an underachiever and quite frankly a looser.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrniceG: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sure it will during the course of LOE.
quote author=pyruvateluv post=71941253]

Ok won't an affidavit suffice? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
My simple question is: How did the passport come about with an incorrect Date of Birth?? How was it processed and not corrected long before now?

pyruvateluv:

Let him do an affidavit, I have similar issue and I intend to indicate it on the LOE... Anyone in the house with better suggestion should please help

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
purplerain:
Thanks dear.

Employment letter, 6 months payslip with bank statements showing salary inflow, degree cert for hubby, Hubby's visa(he was in Australia at that time), explanation for how i am qualified to do what i do, explanation for why my daughter and I weren't with hubs in Australia, height and eye details, and passport bio data page.

I seriously do not know what they were looking for o, with the 1 year statement.

Congrats Purplerain.

Your rain has now turned Golden- Please change your moniker to GoldenRain.

W.r.t how you qualify to do what you do - how. did you respond to this

congrats once again. You testimony made my eye well up with tears.
Whaoooo.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Hi. If you're able to max out the scores on all sections of the IELTS, it'll put you at 441. On the CRS calculator, change your writing of 7 to 7.5. Either that, or you should consider getting another certificate - Masters or PGD.

PGD from what kind of school please?

Is a PGD from NOUN recognised by WES? Or ICES?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrniceG:
Yes they put DOB on their ECA, before now I hv written to them ICES in regards to useing just statement of result and some name spelling misplaced. They've replied me and a gave an answer for DOB I never asked. From their reply i was meant to understand that regardless of ur transcript sent to them with wat so ever DOB or names wahala m, what is most important to them is ur national identification either ur international passport or national identification that bears ur full name and DOB that wat they will will not minding wat was sent from school.

Attached here is a screen shoot of their reply.

Thanks bro, u hv always been their any tym i asked for advice. Ur advice not to temper with my passport DOB was gr8t.

I was ready to follow every step u listed. One after the other to end. But thank God i am good to go.

Thanks.

Have you done the English test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tinyemeka:
PGD from what kind of school please?
Is a PGD from NOUN recognised by WES? Or ICES?
Thanks.
Yes it is.

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello people,
Please can someone assist with university of Ibadan verification contact that is solid. Since August 13th, have been on this verification issue for WES. It's been 7weeks counting and this is beginning to tell on me. I need someone to just help out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrniceG: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Test month is December for wify and i, still on practicing IELTS material.

ontarioissauga:

Have you done the English test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2018
MrniceG:
Test month is December for wify and i, still on practicing IELTS material.

Keep the practice going by minding your tenses and others here. That exam is not an anyhow thingy.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Xenyth(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Which noc will someone with B Ed in History and MA in Diplomatic History and teaches at a Primary school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 3:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello people, thank you for the resourceful pool we have here. My worry is about my pof. I have a family of 5 and I am the PA coz hubby's age won't favor us as much. We intend using gift deed from hubby's brother. He had planned on sponsoring my 1st year Canadian studies before now but I just reasoned since I'm eligible for EE, let's convert that to pof and follow EE instead. Will this be a good enough reason when the time comes or I should tell him to transfer the money to me now so it can sit in the account for up to 6 months or I invest it in TB? Will I have to explain the lump sum in this case? I am about to start eca and write ielts soon, so I can wait the 6months to avoid stories that touch.
Please help, I'm worried sick. I don't want any misrepresentation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by crystalllllllll: 4:29am On Oct 10, 2018
MumtotheBeloved:
Goodevening beautiful people, i also have a challenge as regards this DOB discrepancy. My husband’s passport carries a different DOB from his actual. When we decided to try this Immigration process journey, I knew it would come up. I don’t want him to use this passport because it is untrue and I don’t want any misinterpretation wahala in future. His siblings live in Canada and I bet they put his actual DOB while filling their personal/family details. I’d really appreciate suggestions on how to resolve this issue. Thank you

If I were him, I'd leave it like that. If they cross reference his info with what his sibling have in the family information record then it should be seen from an angle that his sibling most likely made the mistake. How do you explain a passport you've jad for a while having the wrong DOB? And you did nothing about it until now.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phemmy26(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2018
ChandlerBing:
All these fake age questions should stop please. Did you consult us before you falsified your age? Leave us all out of it and sort out your own mess.

You people are bringing undue scrutiny to Nigerians. Making a mockery of sworn affidavits and NPC birth declarations.

Personally, I believe everybody who has ever had a cause to lie about or to conceal their age is an underachiever and quite frankly a looser.

I tire ohh...all this while you guys new you had issues with the date of birth and didnt rectify it until now....one of the reasons why WES introduced WAEC verification that we all have to do when evaluating with WES....soon other agencies would introduce it then they would now start asking for First leaving school cert, NYSC Discharge cert, admission letter, etc continue to open una yansh for here...u all know that also all this agencies like WES, ices, ircc, etc they all read our post.....una continue

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Zanotee:
sorry to bother you. How much did all these cost you and how long did it take you to get it all processed.
transcript from imsu is 40k , my elder sister paid $275 Canadian dollars for the verification with her debit card over there in Canada. Paid for my transcript 5th Sept thou they are yet to email it to ices but promised to do so next week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by candyce(f): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Wrong person in the right thread. We've acknowledged your presence. tongue
wapu:
Wrong thread

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Desdes: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zanotee: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2018
ugomnaanny:
transcript from imsu is 40k , my elder sister paid $275 Canadian dollars for the verification with her debit card over there in Canada. Paid for my transcript 5th Sept thou they are yet to email it to ices but promised to do so next week.
thanks dear. is it possible for me to process it from Lagos? cos of work. u could DM me with a contact u are processing with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Desdes: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Good morning...i still didn't get d reply..... this is my email address pls....need to finalize this stuff early so as to seek permission at work....will be expecting a reply from u soon....thanks.... zahzayt@gmail.com....
ArcUgo:
I responded immediately I saw it. Kindly check your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2018
candyce:
Wrong person in the right thread. We've acknowledged your presence. tongue

I do not wish to engage you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2018
God!!! These are the kind of things I read that makes me cringe and even give up hope on this country! Even in ur hustle for a better life and system that works, someone is still doing this?? Pls don’t tarnish our image sir/ma. Thanks

DonFreshmoney:
Abeg person wey pass ielts fit write for me..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Abeg person wey pass ielts fit write for me..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2018
raphrulz:
Finally!! the gender scale is broken. @Ifeoma, u asked for it... here it is coloured below grin grin grin

LMAO!! No be small thing. Abeg I like the sound of that too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Exactly my point! Don’t be surprised if this so- called mistakes were consciously done in the past to gain some unfair advantages.... now it’s coming to hurt some of them. Even if it was a genuine mistake, I see why people shouldn’t have followed it up since it happened. At the end of the day, affidavits in Nigeria would lose its significance when people keep doing stuffs like this. Gosh!

phemmy26:

I tire ohh...all this while you guys new you had issues with the date of birth and didnt rectify it until now....one of the reasons why WES introduced WAEC verification that we all have to do when evaluating with WES....soon other agencies would introduce it then they would now start asking for First leaving school cert, NYSC Discharge cert, admission letter, etc continue to open una yansh for here...u all know that also all this agencies like WES, ices, ircc, etc they all read our post.....una continue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by youseuph(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2018
sparkle2k3:
* One silent reader stepping out *

I stumbled on this thread a few weeks before I got ITA (while googling for some questions I was having about the immigration).

And its been one of positivity, hope and encouragement through this journey.
I may not have personally used information here as I didn't manage my account myself**, but the thread has still been helpful, especially to all those I've directed here who are doing the process themselves.

**Used an agent cos I didn't have as much information then and wasn't sure I could do it on my own.
I know better now

Decision made Aug 2017
Ielts Nov 2017 8.5/8/8/7 LSRW
ECA Mar 2018 (MCC)
CRS 471
ITA April 25
AOR June 4
MEP June 15
PPR Oct 3 (Latter dated 2nd)
No ADR
Single applicant
VO Ottawa

Medicals - Prime Hospital, PH
PCC - A contact in PH SCID
POF - Fixed deposit certificate, 6 months statement of account and bank reference letter
Work Experience - 3years plus.
My reference letters were my biggest worry. I had 3 letters. Some weren't in the CIC format as they didn't contain salary earned, hours worked per week etc. Also, I had mixed up the dates (eg using June then letter comes bearing July). I added an LOE to this effect.
Sibling Point - My sister's Marriage certificate, PR card and Utility bill was added

A friend sent me a link to June AOR thread on the Canadavisa site a few weeks back.... I was reading through that day and noticed June 4th AOR (same as me) receiving PPR... I left a comment hoping mine too will come soon. Twenty mins later I got the golden mail!

I'm so grateful to God!

Thanks to everyone who has shared their stories on this journey. May it end in praise for everyone.
Cheers.

*Off to binge on sister thread*

Congrats. Please what's the tenor of your FD?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Okwa ihe i n’acho since bu ihe a

Ifeoma77:

LMAO!! No be small thing. Abeg I like the sound of that too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.