Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907200 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Why do you need your birth certificate? Are you trying to establish relationship with a sibling you are claiming points from? If not, you do not need your birth certificate.

55emem55:
Please can an expert in the house comment on this?

Thanks so much.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Double post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
joo2018:
@

The words "should consider" , "may grant an exemption" seems to me to place it at the discretion of the case officer.

Gotchya! However,anyone who has heard of a rejection story based on this where 3 VO did 'not consider' and didn't grant an 'exempion' should pray tell.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello house. please who have tried using Chase Express to send Waec transcript from waec office yaba.
How good are their services please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Finally!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by xtosync: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
E don happen....................

IELTS - LRWS - 9, 9, 8, 9 (First and only attempt cool)
ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Returned CORP - Jan 2018 (Will gist why... grin)
Case re-open - (April, 2018 )
Re-issued CORP - Oct 2018
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

It all started in 2016 when I was about traveling to Afghanistan. As a WHO intern in a health related mission, I was very happy with the job. But then the mission to Afghanistan. Initially, I was very pessimistic about what to expect from the journey, but the cash benefit was too good to ignore. I had to grab the offer when it was presented by my boss.
Then I had already aced my IELTS on first setting maxing out CLB 10 on all modules. I was ecstatic. But the scores for that year (2016) was between 460 and above. I was having less.

I jettisoned the idea to immigrate to Canada and concentrated fully on the task ahead... Trip to Afghanistan.

The fear of Al-qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc were constantly resounding in my head. But I was determined and ready to face the challenge head on.

Two weeks to our departure date, my girlfriend/fiance called and told me she was pregnant and that the parents are already aware...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

I just dey watch una raised eyebrows and pupil in 3D.

runs away

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I read that story too and decided to upload only my valid passport. However, when I was done filling the forms and my checklist came up, I saw 'multiple required' beside the passport placeholder.
I jejely uploaded all. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for clarifying, I can advise all my clients appropriately grin

Yes that multiple in the checklist also made me upload all too,it was the only place I saw multiple,tho I started the process with another passport as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
muta18:
Good morning house.

Please I'm asking for a friend whose husband (not PA) IELTS is delaying them.

The wife, whose the PA, is done with IELTS but the hubby has been getting 3.5/4 in each of LRWS after 3 attempts but needs to get at least 6 in LRWS in order to boost their points.

The wife is now thinking of applying as married but without the hubby accompanying her, then file for him later.

Please house is there any implication with this option.

Please I need your opinions/suggestions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
You need to chop cane!
xtosync:

PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- .
I jettisoned the idea to immigrate to Canada and concentrated fully on the task ahead... Trip to Afghanistan.

The fear of Al-qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc were constantly resounding in my head. But I was determined and ready to face the challenge head on.

Two weeks to our departure date, my girlfriend/fiance called and told me she was pregnant and that the parents are already aware

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

I just dey watch una raised eyebrows in 3D.

runs away

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amen o, 200 days and still waiting...

[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=72101212]Happy new week people, may the PPR/ITA rain be heavy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtosync:

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away

Chai,see how I relaxed to read superstory, izz not only alqaeda. lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by livviee: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello Newmum0615. Please I sent you a pm. Will be glad if you can respond to it. Thank you
Newmum0615:
Did you submit before July 31st? If yes, then you don't need to do biometrics. Just submit your passports.

Go with PPR letter, 2 copies each of Int'l passport + original passports of course, VFS consent letter, 2 passport photographs each, imm008 form, family composition form if any change. 16,610 per passport. Go early, be there when they open up at 8am. After the usual security checks at the gate, go to the 2nd floor first, get your tally slip and move to the first floor for submission. You'll be called according to the number on your tally slip. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. Go with the exact amount. No change. You will just dash them the change if you don't.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shygunXs(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
doreto:
He can just get another passport that carrries the date of birth on the transcript now. He can't trick the system.

What will he tell them at the passport office? That he didn't know his real age when applying? And he didn't bother to raise a flag for some long the it came back wrong?

Be aware that his new passport would carry the old passport number for reference and the officials would always ask when they see that it is a renewed passport.

If he wants to maintain the younger age, he might as well submit the affidavit he used when changing age to the younger age and still maintain his passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
WHAT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xtosync:

ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

It all started in 2016 when I was about traveling to Afghanistan. As a WHO intern in a health related mission, I was very happy with the job. But then the mission to Afghanistan. Initially, I was very pessimistic about what to expect from the journey, but the cash benefit was too good to ignore. I had to grab the offer when it was presented by my boss.
Then I had already aced my IELTS on first setting maxing out CLB 10 on all modules. I was ecstatic. But the scores for that year (2016) was between 460 and above. I was having less.

Two weeks to our departure date, my girlfriend/fiance called and told me she was pregnant and that the parents are already aware...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shygunXs(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=muta18 post=72105578][/quote]

Please tell the hubby to mail me on oluabi.salami@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shygunXs(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=muta18 post=72105578][/quote]

Please tell the hubby to mail me on oluabi.salami@gmail.com

I'm willing to work with him to improve.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtosync:

ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away
please sir/ma, with humility and respect kindly kneel down wherever you are raise up your hands and close your eye grin. see me adjusting chair and opening fanta when I saw long post alert cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Annybens1993:
Hello house. please who have tried using Chase Express to send Waec transcript from waec office yaba.
How good are their services please

pls anybody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
For the popcorn I wasted my money to go and buy, credit my account with a quarter of your POF right now. What rubbish!
xtosync:

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtosync:

ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away
Been waiting for this page for like forever. At least someone beat me to the prank. Good one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by xtosync: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
For the popcorn I wasted my money to go and buy, credit my account with a quarter of your POF right now. What rubbish!

@Newmum0615 et al., no mind the rubbish jor. This is why y'all should join us in praying for release from AVO. I promise, the real story dish and not this rubbish will be better served. grin grin grin

In the spirit of page 419, abeg send me your account number. I promise you half of my POF not a quarter (if you must know we are a family of 10 wink) that will fetch you all the popcorn you will need in 9ja, Canny and beyond. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MsJanez01: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
harry41:
No problem. Please send a pm.

I really dont know so much abt using nairaland to PM oo..lol. please u can send a mail to me Prettyjreal@gmail.com or give me urs. Tanks a bunch. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adespecial: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls does anyone have d contact of who I can speak for verification issues at olabisi onabanjo university....... Pls help me as I av been in stranded in this stage for over 5 months now.....
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtosync:

Long post alert ..

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away

angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, abeg concerning wes evaluation of acca diploma in accounting and business (f1 to f3) what is the latest update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
MrniceG:

Elo, my wife has a GTB master cad, we went to one of their branches, they told us it will work. One more thing plz..... can i still use my wife's cad to pay my own. I asked because i went to UBA but they gave me a prepared cad which can b use to pay in dollars. The cad is nt link to my account. I founded the said amount in naira into the account. Although, i hv .nt tried it yet
I believe it will work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kfrosh: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
I used them months back for WES. They were fast. They are all reliable as long as it's from waec office.
Annybens1993:

pls anybody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Exactly what I finally did. But you know, it would save me a lot of time because the courier own won't take less than 2 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olajide21: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

runs away
[/quote]

omo buruku!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Negotiate:
mepconsultant

I was happy to read about your experience. I do need some guidance right now.

I am about to commence my ECA. Although I have been fully cleared by the senate, I am unable to get a statement of result or a certificate from my institution until next year, after the convocation.

Is there any document I could use in place of this to at least get started with ECA?

I intent to use ICES, and according to the information which is provided on their website, I will need to upload my degree certificate or statement of result.

Is there any other document that can help me bypass this ?

You can use ur notification of result if your cert is not ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
nomad26:
I used a debit card and payment was successful. Just go ahead and try.

Your debit card, especially mastercard will work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeielts360: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello guys.

I really didn't expect my first post on this thread to be this gloomy but I have to do this just to lift my spirit a little.

I've been following up on this thread as far back as 2016, but.....

Mehn I just taya.

Can't even type shxxt.
I don do test so tey my moniker na test name.

I might just decide to speak broken and ditch English throughout this week.

This is, or is it,are my IELTS result so far. The 29th September test was delayed and wasn't released till couple of minutes ago.

APRIL 2017:  LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC) 

OCT  2017:    LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) 

SEPT 8TH 2018:     LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) 

SEPT 29TH 2018:   LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) 

I would be applying for an EOR tomorrow for the 8th and 29th September test(46k each) .

I don taya...

Not even sure I have the mental or emotional strength to do one more IELTS. Even half seff, I no go fit.

Everything is set on this journey, and this is the only shxxt holding me back.

Mehn it's exhausting.

Apologies for the "X"s.
That's how I feel right now. Hope this goes away soon.

Mehn it's exhausting.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.