Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907221 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hi teeielts360.

I feel your pain bro. It really is quite annoying and depressing but you will eventually scale through, no doubt. Giving up is not an option as it will surely end in praise. Looking at your September 8th and 29th tests, this shows that you need more push on your Writing skills. Let's see how your EOR goes too.

It's just a matter of time when you'd change your moniker to teeieltsaced. Wish you the best. Cheers!

teeielts360:
The 29th September test was delayed and wasn't released till couple of minutes ago.

SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD)
SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD)

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please don't let it weigh you down, You'll be fine. Very soon you'll rejoice I can bet it! Chin up, God's got you!

teeielts360:

Hello guys.

I really didn't expect my first post on this thread to be this gloomy but I have to do this just to lift my spirit a little.

I've been following up on this thread as far back as 2016, but.....

Mehn I just taya.

Can't even type shxxt.
I don do test so tey my moniker na test name.

I might just decide to speak broken and ditch English throughout this week.

This is, or is it,are my IELTS result so far. The 29th September test was delayed and wasn't released till couple of minutes ago.

APRIL 2017:  LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC) 

OCT  2017:    LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) 

SEPT 8TH 2018:     LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) 

SEPT 29TH 2018:   LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) 

I would be applying for an EOR tomorrow for the 8th and 29th September test(46k each) .

I don taya...

Not even sure I have the mental or emotional strength to do one more IELTS. Even half seff, I no go fit.

Everything is set on this journey, and this is the only shxxt holding me back.

Mehn it's exhausting.

Apologies for the "X"s.
That's how I feel right now. Hope this goes away soon.

Mehn it's exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
adespecial:
Hello nairalanders, pls does anyone have d contact of who I can speak for verification issues at olabisi onabanjo university....... Pls help me as I av been in stranded in this stage for over 5 months now.....
Thanks
please make una help us oooo. OOU please release us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
pweetygeek:
Hi guys, abeg concerning wes evaluation of acca diploma in accounting and business (f1 to f3) what is the latest update?

Anybody?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
akintunde63:

You can use ur notification of result if your cert is not ready.

Are you sure of this, cos they stated it that one shouldn't apply if certificate isn't available
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by codehead777: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Surprise draw.. Congrats to all awaiting ITA

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtosync:
E don happen....................

IELTS - LRWS - 9, 9, 8, 9 (First and only attempt cool)
ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Returned CORP - Jan 2018 (Will gist why... grin)
Case re-open - (April, 2018 )
Re-issued CORP - Oct 2018
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

It all started in 2016 when I was about traveling to Afghanistan. As a WHO intern in a health related mission, I was very happy with the job. But then the mission to Afghanistan. Initially, I was very pessimistic about what to expect from the journey, but the cash benefit was too good to ignore. I had to grab the offer when it was presented by my boss.
Then I had already aced my IELTS on first setting maxing out CLB 10 on all modules. I was ecstatic. But the scores for that year (2016) was between 460 and above. I was having less.

I jettisoned the idea to immigrate to Canada and concentrated fully on the task ahead... Trip to Afghanistan.

The fear of Al-qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc were constantly resounding in my head. But I was determined and ready to face the challenge head on.

Two weeks to our departure date, my girlfriend/fiance called and told me she was pregnant and that the parents are already aware...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

I just dey watch una raised eyebrows and pupil in 3D.

runs away
come back here, you are going no where. you know we no dey play with that kind thing

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
440 y'all!!! Wes and waec have refused to let somebody go �

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sinie: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
please how do you change the address. Do you do it through mail? i cant seem to reach them on phone and when they do pick its not always clear.

Apperently while submitting my application i was supposed to include an ECA report request form for CIS but i didnt. i had to send that application seperate, so if i can have them mail that copy to a friend in canada it may even reach me before this one they mailed already.

ebony9ja:
unfortunately, you will need to have patience . PEBC uses regular mail to send results. So you are at the mercy of your naija local courier system. You just have to wait until you receive it . I have to change my delivery address to a canada local address just to shorten the time. We expect the ECA to be out next week .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by showerses: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
I greet you my people, please elders i need your help regarding POF, I have 5k something in each of my Euro and USD account, the cash has been there for more than 6 months. For our Canny waka now we want to use it as POF and the remaining my hubby will transfer Naira to my account as the PA to complete our POF and give me a letter to back it up as his own support for the waka, by God's grace we will enter the pool latest by December or January as Ielts is still holding us hostage. Now my question is can i use the Euro and USD bank statement as POF as it's already more than 6 months without explaination as i live and work in Nigeria or should i change them to Naira and put in TB and use the certificate to submit as POF as putting it in my naira account will make it to be less than 6 months and will be as lumps of money deposited at once in my account. I will be looking forward to the best option. May it all end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Updated our profile 12pm Nigerian time, was that too late for this ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
this one is serious suprise ITA o! Congrats to all ITA recipients, now the real work begins!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't think so, it says:
Date and time of round: October 15, 2018 at 12:11:46 UTC

iamkunski:
Updated our profile 12pm Nigerian time, was that too late for this ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
showerses:
I greet you my people, please elders i need your help regarding POF, I have 5k something in each of my Euro and USD account, the cash has been there for more than 6 months. For our Canny waka now we want to use it as POF and the remaining my hubby will transfer Naira to my account as the PA to complete our POF and give me a letter to back it up as his own support for the waka, by God's grace we will enter the pool latest by December or January as Ielts is still holding us hostage. Now my question is can i use the Euro and USD bank statement as POF as it's already more than 6 months without explaination as i live and work in Nigeria or should i change them to Naira and put in TB and use the certificate to submit as POF as putting it in my naira account will make it to be less than 6 months and will be as lumps of money deposited at once in my account. I will be looking forward to the best option. May it all end in praise

Use your domiciliary accounts just the way it is,print 6months statement or collect bank ref letter, this is exactly what CIC requires.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sweet 440!!! Congrats everyone who made it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
I think so!!!! That's 1:11 pm Naija time. I updated the profile exactly 12:04pm Naija time which is 11:04 UTC. No rough play o.

daks01:
I don't think so, it says:
Date and time of round: October 15, 2018 at 12:11:46 UTC

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
you can use the statement without additional explanation.

showerses:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tofs2: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
PLease, can you give a guideline on how to go about remarking this, please?
pweetygeek:
Hi y'all. So this is for those that asked for opinions on remark let me share my experience.

My 1st attempt was March 3 2018 with BC, I had L8.5, R7.5, W6.5, S7.0. I wasn't sure of that writing although I thought I could make at least 7 in it so I decided to take another one since my reading and speaking too wasn't strong enough.

2nd attempt June 2 2018 still with BC, I had L8.5, R9.0, W6.5, S7.0. At this point I was sure I did better in all cause I put in more effort this time so I requested for a remark 1st week in July for W&S, paid 15k. I didn't really intend to remark speaking but if writing didn't go up and speaking went up they'll still return my 15k so I sharply added it just incase.

EOR - August 31 2018 L8.5, R9.0, W7.0, S8.0 my score got way better and they returned my 15k 2nd week in October.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eben04(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just when I least expected it !! shocked shocked

ITA in the bag !

Just got my CRS updated from 438 to 441 few days ago after almost getting drowned in the pool !

Thought it was going to be another long struggle but He had other plans. God is indeed wonderful and faithful !!

I'm literally shaking right now. This feels so surreal !

Somebody should wake me up plssss.....

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
iamkunski:
I think so!!!! That's 1:11 pm Naija time. I updated the profile exactly 12:04pm Naija time which is 11:04 UTC. No rough play o.

You should get it,I think ITA drops as people enter the pool tho,the longer u are in the pool,the faster your mail drops,so u wee be very patient!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Serious surprise draw.
I picked up my results from BC today, thinking I'll enter the pool tonight for ITA on Wednesday lol.
I wonder if they will be another draw on Wednesday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Eben04:
Just when I least expected it !! shocked shocked

ITA in the bag !

Just got my CRS updated from 438 to 441 few days ago after almost getting drowned in the pool !

Thought it was going to be another long struggle but He had other plans. God is indeed wonderful and faithful !!

I'm literally shaking right now. This feels so surreal !

Somebody should wake me up plssss.....

Congratulations!! Oya wake up and start to gather documents

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to all ITA recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:
Serious surprise draw.
I picked up my results from BC today, thinking I'll enter the pool tonight for ITA on Wednesday lol.
I wonder if they will be another draw on Wednesday

Awwww,just go and be doing your medicals and co
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kmgb:

Yes already booked with Qlife

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by showerses: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your response, so i can use the bank reference letter without account statement for POF
Kmgb:

Use your domiciliary accounts just the way it is,print 6months statement or collect bank ref letter, this is exactly what CIC requires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kmgb:

Yea already booked with Qlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by showerses: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
thank you daks01 i so much appreciate
daks01:
you can use the statement without additional explanation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
teeielts360:

Hello guys.

I really didn't expect my first post on this thread to be this gloomy but I have to do this just to lift my spirit a little.

Mehn it's exhausting.

I know how you feel coz I was in that shoe some months ago.

I battled with IELTS for exactly a year (29 July 2017 - 28 July 2018). Within this period, I wrote IELTS 7 times (3 times with BC, 4 times with MOD) and requested for remark thrice.

I love the fact that you are considering remark. Go for it bro!! remain focused on the goal.

I sincerely pray you get a favorable feedback, but if you don't............keep pushing until it ends in praise

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by showerses: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to all that got this surprise ITA i wish you all a successful completion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Je m'appelle Ramj ITA

Glory to God

Monday draw who say that coming and back to 440 nice one.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:

Yea already booked with Qlife

Please does WES require degree certificate for evaluation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.