Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907249 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
tofs2:
PLease, can you give a guideline on how to go about remarking this, please?

Just take your trf to BC ikoyi if you have collected it, if not collect it from them and get a form for remark. You'll be asked to raise a bank draft of 15k to BC. They'll instruct you better just go with your passport, test report form and 15k. The bank may collect 500 naira charges from you so hold extra incase. You can use the ecobank opposite golden gate it's not far from BC Ikoyi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kmgb:

The 5 points is usually deducted from your score even before u submit after ITA ,u can check this by using the 'review my score' button at the end of the page.
However,the visa officer is obliged to calculate your score based on your pre ITA info. So even if your score drops below ITA cut off cos of birthday,you cannot be rejected based on that except you changed a vital info that affected your scores.so its no surprise it shows up on gcms Don't know how to post links relating to this from cic

Cc chinenyeT

Safe after ITA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please does WES require degree certificate for evaluation?

You can use your certificate or notification/statement of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats bro

Ramj:
Je m'appelle Ramj ITA

Glory to God

Monday draw who say that coming and back to 440 nice one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:
Serious surprise draw.
I picked up my results from BC today, thinking I'll enter the pool tonight for ITA on Wednesday lol.
I wonder if they will be another draw on Wednesday

Enter the pool tonight. Ray of hope that there will be another draw on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to all the ITA choppers. This CIC sha, dem sabi raise hope and dash am at the same time.

The last draw of 445 made me loose hope and I really cried ehn dat hubby was asking me say who die, I no fit talk say na high CRS dey make me cry but this one today just lift my spirit
I am yet to get the ITA, however, ayam very happy like say na me get this one.

Once again, congrats to all that got. Abeg, as una know say ITA na scarce commodity now, biko check, check and recheck before submitting your application o.

Wishing you all a speedy process. Ire a kari gbogbo wa.

Na happiness dey do me o

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
teeielts360:

Hello guys.

I really didn't expect my first post on this thread to be this gloomy but I have to do this just to lift my spirit a little.

Apologies for the "X"s.
That's how I feel right now. Hope this goes away soon.

Mehn it's exhausting.

As someone posted fes pages ago - Giving up is not an option here.

Go for remark.

Godspeed in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:

You can use your certificate or notification/statement of result

OK thanks. You sent it yourself to them via courier?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
If you no finish this post, this group won't contain all of us

xtosync:
E don happen....................

IELTS - LRWS - 9, 9, 8, 9 (First and only attempt cool)
ECA - WES July. 2017
ITA - Aug. 2017
AOR - Aug. 2017
ADR - Nil
PPR - Oct. 2017
CORP - Dec. 2017
Returned CORP - Jan 2018 (Will gist why... grin)
Case re-open - (April, 2018 )
Re-issued CORP - Oct 2018
Booked flight - Nov 2018
Landing --- ....

Long post alert ...

It all started in 2016 when I was about traveling to Afghanistan. As a WHO intern in a health related mission, I was very happy with the job. But then the mission to Afghanistan. Initially, I was very pessimistic about what to expect from the journey, but the cash benefit was too good to ignore. I had to grab the offer when it was presented by my boss.
Then I had already aced my IELTS on first setting maxing out CLB 10 on all modules. I was ecstatic. But the scores for that year (2016) was between 460 and above. I was having less.

I jettisoned the idea to immigrate to Canada and concentrated fully on the task ahead... Trip to Afghanistan.

The fear of Al-qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc were constantly resounding in my head. But I was determined and ready to face the challenge head on.

Two weeks to our departure date, my girlfriend/fiance called and told me she was pregnant and that the parents are already aware...

To be Continued...

It's page 419.

grin grin grin

I just dey watch una raised eyebrows and pupil in 3D.

runs away

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Hello fax

Sounds like you need to romance page 1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Eben04:
Just when I least expected it !! shocked shocked

ITA in the bag !

Just got my CRS updated from 438 to 441 few days ago after almost getting drowned in the pool !

Thought it was going to be another long struggle but He had other plans. God is indeed wonderful and faithful !!

I'm literally shaking right now. This feels so surreal !

Somebody should wake me up plssss.....

Thats why we love CIC they dont cease to surprise us. I am petrified myself. Congrats

Yesssssss

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by OYASALOF(f): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
ITA.... ���

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sinie: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
see how happi I am for those that got ITA as if I'm the one that got it grin grin Congrats to you all.

Please if you need a close date for medicals i have a slot on 25th Oct i may not utilize. let me know if you are interested.

I have given out the slot. Thanks Guys..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bolings: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
[please am in need of your contact at Neco office Minna as my status has been reading awaiting verification. Pls kind assist a brother in need. Thanks and God bless,
Amen

quote author=COPR post=70182287]

You can PM me if you need a contact in NECO office Minna that can quickly confirm the result, send to WES within 5 days and also reply verification email from WES, instead of waiting for weeks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 234GG: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Just google free fax online and use any of them.
Wes Fax number is 1-416-972-9004. Address it to Minister of Evaluation, World Education Services. Please include your reference number on your cover letter.
Prepare a cover letter to attached.

I have used this severally.
Dont waste money on DHL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
O ti wole oooooooo. Mo ti gba ITA ooooooooo. I can't breath!!!

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello people,
Congratulations to all who got ITA. Mine is coming in a big way too... Soon... I want to ask this question for a friend please but I will like to narrate the story first.
She was refused visa to USA in 2013 for child birth but after which, she has been going frequently. Now she applied for PR, got ITA, filled all the necessary documents but at the part where she was asked whether she has been refused ViSA before? She picked NO as the response considering she has been to USA after she was refused VISA. Now her application has been stuck at a point. She has raised a GCMS note but no response yet. Now she is guessing that the refusal is the reason for the delay. How can she remediate the situation before she is being banned for misrepresentation? Elders in the house please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg i need am. I sent you a pm.

sinie:
see how happi I am for those that got ITA as if I'm the one that got it grin grin Congrats to you all.

Please if you need a close date for medicals i have a slot on 25th Oct i may not utilize. let me know if you are interested.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to all who got ITA.

But, damn.....in a similar state to yours. UPS just dropped my spouse's trf. Was just about to update my profile...

No p... just a little longer. The race is not to the swift.
Sthill5:
Serious surprise draw.
I picked up my results from BC today, thinking I'll enter the pool tonight for ITA on Wednesday lol.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:
Serious surprise draw.
This is where Indians have an upper hand. They create profiles even when not ready to gain effective date on tie breaking rule. An Indian man would have updated his profile in the premises of BC. No time to romance anything.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
I feel you... hang in there...
teeielts360:

Hello guys.

This is, or is it,are my IELTS result so far. The 29th September test was delayed and wasn't released till couple of minutes ago.

APRIL 2017:  LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC) 

OCT  2017:    LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) 

SEPT 8TH 2018:     LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) 

SEPT 29TH 2018:   LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) 

I would be applying for an EOR tomorrow for the 8th and 29th September test(46k each) .

Mehn it's exhausting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bolings: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
bolings:
[please am in need of your contact at Neco office Minna as my status has been reading awaiting verification. Pls kind assist a brother in need. Thanks and God bless,
Amen

quote author=COPR post=70182287]

You can PM me if you need a contact in NECO office Minna that can quickly confirm the result, send to WES within 5 days and also reply verification email from WES, instead of waiting for weeks.

I don't know how to private message you to get the contact. Pls help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ramj:

Safe after ITA

Cool..congrats on your ITA really happy for u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
234GG:

Just google free fax online and use any of them.
Wes Fax number is 1-416-972-9004. Address it to Minister of Evaluation, World Education Services. Please include your reference number on your cover letter.
Prepare a cover letter to attached.

I have used this severally.
Dont waste money on DHL.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by globalmitch: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
[
Please I do....my IT A expires Nov13, my earliest appointment is with Qlife for Nov12. Please oo
quote author=sinie post=72112697]see how happi I am for those that got ITA as if I'm the one that got it grin grin Congrats to you all.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sthill5:

Hello fax

Sounds like you need to romance page 1

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by OYASALOF(f): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Help o, children practice fully booked, qlife till Dec 5...please if you already booked for medicals and you're not going to be available please kindly give us(family of 3) your slot o. I'm begging oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
if you are able to get a closer date, kindly lety me know so i can take your place for this date
globalmitch:
[
Please I do....my IT A expires Nov13, my earliest appointment is with Qlife for Nov12. Please oo
quote author=sinie post=72112697]see how happi I am for those that got ITA as if I'm the one that got it grin grin Congrats to you all.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kmgb:

Cool..congrats on your ITA really happy for u

Thanks kmgb
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ebony9ja(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Send your change of delivery address to - pebcinfo@pebc.ca. Make sure to quote your PEBC NO

How long did your evaluation take before result was sent out ? Did you receive a document completion mail ?

sinie:
please how do you change the address. Do you do it through mail? i cant seem to reach them on phone and when they do pick its not always clear.

Apperently while submitting my application i was supposed to include an ECA report request form for CIS but i didnt. i had to send that application seperate, so if i can have them mail that copy to a friend in canada it may even reach me before this one they mailed already.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Richness1104:
Hello people,
Congratulations to all who got ITA. Mine is coming in a big way too... Soon... I want to ask this question for a friend please but I will like to narrate the story first.
She was refused visa to USA in 2013 for child birth but after which, she has been going frequently. Now she applied for PR, got ITA, filled all the necessary documents but at the part where she was asked whether she has been refused ViSA before? She picked NO as the response considering she has been to USA after she was refused VISA. Now her application has been stuck at a point. She has raised a GCMS note but no response yet. Now she is guessing that the refusal is the reason for the delay. How can she remediate the situation before she is being banned for misrepresentation? Elders in the house please

She obviously has misreperesented. The question was quite clear have you been refused before. I am curious why she decided to say NO

She can raise a CSE using this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
or click here

She has to hope its not too late to rememdy the situation.

Please lets always try to read questions thoroughly before answering. This situation is not needed. A simple i was refused once would have saved her this headache.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FEGEITOK: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
How acceptable are MicroMasters Programs such as these for the purpose of visa applications?

Or will only a Full Masters do?

In which case, I can pick a course locally to do (cost considerations on my mind) then complement with the online stuff to supplement the knowledge gaps from the lack of updated local teaching methods/materials?

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.