Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915050 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Tbh I don't know how you're going to tackle this. Why don't you want to add the child at once? Is your deadline imminent?
I feel that when you finally add the baby, the birth certificate will show that he/she was born before AOR and it might raise some questions.
However, if you're out of time, I think you can go ahead and submit without the baby, then raise CSE immediately. An argument could be made for you that you need time to process baby's passport.

Maybe you should tweet IRCC and hear from the horse's mouth
It's an emergency birth due to some complications as her due date was supposed to be in late November.
Deadline for Application submission is 1st week of december.
I will just complete POF for two people next week.
Raising the extra POF for three people before the December deadline is my main concern right now.
Cc. madekay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Just noticing, @glitteringstar's moniker is has been de-activated, wow, just wow. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018
joo2018:
Just noticing, @glitteringstar's moniker is has been de-activated, wow, just wow. shocked shocked shocked

Lol. She has upgraded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Homguy:
It's an emergency birth due to some complications as her due date was supposed to be in late November.
Raising the extra POF for three people before the December deadline is my main concern right now.
Cc. madekay

When is the emergency birth? Has it happened already? Can you prehustle the pof and get AOR even if na a day before the birth?

Otherwise i would advise you wait until December, sort new pof (God will provide) and baby docs before then. Or decline if your crs is high and take your time to get it right. Just my thinking sha. Because I'm not understanding how you want to submit for family of three with pof for two. Even submitting for family of three with only loe as baby's docs is unnecessarily complicated and risky talkless of no pof join.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone been able to view BC Oct 13 Ielts result online?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
It's now @Glitteringstar2
joo2018:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Ladson:
I have checked and what I saw.is highest certificate which should be Beng but I did DE to obtain my Beng. my question- Do I need to evaluate the result used for the DE?
you can evaluate (1) OND & HND (2) OND & Beng e.t.c any two. but i would advise you evaluate ond and hnd that's if they are from the same university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shikshark: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Shyee:

I reckon you should go ahead with your evaluation, one and same person affidavit would work out for you. You could also ask official Wes Twitter handle if there is a way around it.
On the other hand, I would brotherly advise you to give this journey all the money it takes, if his CRS score is not well above 440, delay might be denial considering the spike in CRS nowadays... Hence consider ICES, penny wise pound foolish
appreciate boss.....thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2018
shikshark:
Dear e-family,

im trying to help my cousin with ECA using WES, he has HND accounting, on his waec cert his first and middle name was inverted, (other documents are ok) please what can he do because considering the fact that ICES charges per evaluation of ND/HND which he cannot afford for now.
please help a brother

Cc: ifeoma77
Newmum0165
Mcstan18
I think he should use ICES, i cant see the money you are trying to save he will pay 200 CAD per evaluation. if you go with WES, u will pay 200CAD and pay almost 25k for WAEC confirmation of result, and still pay for verification. So what are you saving exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Uchboggy(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
rukayato:
Has anyone been able to view BC Oct 13 Ielts result online?
it’s out, I scaled this time (2nd sitting ) LRWS 9777.5

My first sitting I scored better but 7.5 in listening

LRWS 7.5,8.5,7,7.5

Thank God I don’t have to write anymore

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Homguy:
Raising the extra POF for three people before the December deadline is my main concern right now.y
Okay wow! Congratulations on becoming a Daddy for the first time!!
Your deadline is still far, I'm afraid you will have to find a way to raise the necessary funds.
An alternative is; if your CRS is high enough to guarantee another ITA, you might consider declining this one.
However, it's a long time from now till 1st December. I'm sure the POF will show up.
For now, concentrate on getting baby's passport and having medicals done.

Congrats again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Uchboggy:

LRWS 7.5,8.5,7,7.5

Whaooo Congratulations.

Its time to take a long deeeeeep dive.

Nice one.

Je m'appelle IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
No. You must not do it there. go to the regular courts. Did mine in the regular courts for less and submitted to waec. it was accepted grin
Dee00:
Hi everyone.

Does WAEC (Yaba) specify who they want the affidavit from? A woman (who does affidavit) opposite the WAEC office charges twice as much as others who are not in the vicinity.

I will appreciate a quick response. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Uchboggy(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Ramj:

Whaooo Congratulations.

Its time to take a long deeeeeep dive.

Nice one.

Je m'appelle IELTS

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2018
shikshark:
Dear e-family,

im trying to help my cousin with ECA using WES, he has HND accounting, on his waec cert his first and middle name was inverted, (other documents are ok) please what can he do because considering the fact that ICES charges per evaluation of ND/HND which he cannot afford for now.
please help a brother

I don't see any problem here.
To understand you clearly, let's say his name is 'John Mark Smith' but WAEC wrote it as 'Mark John Smith', abi?
If that's the case, he doesn't need to sweat it, an affidavit is not even necessary, just go ahead and do the ECA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by flosk: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Uchboggy:

LRWS 7.5,8.5,7,7.5

Congrats, did you write with bc or mod
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Uchboggy(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2018
flosk:

Congrats, did you write with bc or mod
I wrote in Norway, there is no BC or MOD here , I think it’s BC though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2018
I'm just sad now L 7.5 W 6 S 6.5 R 7 .. after all the grammar wey I speak.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shikshark: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin thanks so much
Ifeoma77:

I don't see any problem here.
To understand you clearly, let's say his name is 'John Mark Smith' but WAEC wrote it as 'Mark John Smith', abi?
If that's the case, he doesn't need to sweat it, an affidavit is not even necessary, just go ahead and do the ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Ha. Ok. Better.
Newmum0615:
It's now @Glitteringstar2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tomcin: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Uchboggy:

Thanks �
Greetings everybody I got 8.5,7.5,6.0,7.5 LRWS with IDP, is there possibility of upgrade if I remark? Really confused and frustrated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Yakay:

I think he should use ICES, i cant see the money you are trying to save he will pay 200 CAD per evaluation. if you go with WES, u will pay 200CAD and pay almost 25k for WAEC confirmation of result, and still pay for verification. So what are you saving exactly.

The stress of making some schools to respond to WES on verification thingy could be N100k. People should use ICES.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Pls o, how do one check ielts result with BC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by buggi102kruse: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Yakay:

Pls house I need advice on this!
I wanted to use wes for evaluation but I was at NECO office yesterday, they said it's 29.5k. Now I want to use ICES

1. I have M.SC and Bsc, if I evaluate both will it earn me more pts or just evaluate only Msc?
2. Do I need to apply separately for both degrees if I have to evaluate both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
yes thanks for your response
I can either save stress and evaluate the two diplomas or stress myself evaluate two certificates but earn more points.

thanks once again for your swift and helpful response.
I have actually started reading from page one but needed to clarify the issue quickly.

Yakay:

It means that you have the option to evaluate 2 out of the 3 certificates you have, so you can get points for 2 certificates, hope u understand now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deedorte: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
gold638:
Pls o, how do one check ielts result with BC?

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/checkresults.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
buggi102kruse:

Pls house I need advice on this!
I wanted to use wes for evaluation but I was at NECO office yesterday, they said it's 29.5k. Now I want to use ICES

1. I have M.SC and Bsc, if I evaluate both will it earn me more pts or just evaluate only Msc?
2. Do I need to apply separately for both degrees if I have to evaluate both?

MSc only.
Evaluating both won't earn you more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Thank you o. No result yet. We go Dey wait na

deedorte:

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/checkresults.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your time.
The OND and HND certificates are from the same school.

i am trying to get maximum points irrespective of stress and money.

so which one will be better point wise.
iaatmguy:
you can evaluate (1) OND & HND (2) OND & Beng e.t.c any two. but i would advise you evaluate ond and hnd that's if they are from the same university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Ladson:
Thanks for your time.
The OND and HND certificates are from the same school.

i am trying to get maximum points irrespective of stress and money.

so which one will be better point wise.
Evaluate OND and HND
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Ladson:
yes thanks for your response
I can either save stress and evaluate the two diplomas or stress myself evaluate two certificates but earn more points.

thanks once again for your swift and helpful response.
I have actually started reading from page one but needed to clarify the issue quickly.

Evaluating 2 diplomas( that is OND AND HND) will give u points for 2 certificates too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sirculynz(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2018
gold638:
Thank you o. No result yet. We go Dey wait na

Same here, where did u write yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.